• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ancient Horrors and Where to Find Them [OOC]

Should the RP stay open?

• No! It's too crowded!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes! The more the merrier!

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Honestly, also thinking about creating a second character who'd just kill anyone who'd attack him, but actually be soft and sensitive.

Correct, the Cthulhu... a great old one who's the grandson of the creator of everything (Though within his dreams) Azathoth... though we're probably not supposed to know about Azathoth yet

Better than me, I have no idea what is going on so I had Iron Man suffer from a hangover and Aloy just wake up!
So is Stark with the group in the ice fields or back in the tavern? An interaction with Punisher in the ice fields would be amazing because of their differing values and past conflicts.

Still in the travern, he hasn't moved.
Also, the old man that summoned them here isn’t there anymore unless you have Tony from a more earlier time (as well as having gone through the portal already, although, it’s considered a bit late)

Noctis may or may not be one of those... he's a depressing guy once he loses something important
Lunafreya... sad
But he's great with the friends he does have, joking around with them, and forgiving nearly everything... as for strength, he is destined to be a future king so... that may mean something XD

Noctis may or may not be one of those... he's a depressing guy once he loses something important
Lunafreya... sad
But he's great with the friends he does have, joking around with them, and forgiving nearly everything... as for strength, he is destined to be a future king so... that may mean something XD
I actually know what game Noctis is from, as I play a lot of Final Fantasy game lol

Poor lunafreya. Stupid Ardyn.

ikr... im playing it currently, and im about to begin the final fight

I have it, but my parents limited what I could do with it... so sadly I won't be a part in that

no no, its fine... if others want it, feel free... I just can't be included

Also, am I doing well in writing Kotlinsky the Commandant and his interactions with others? He isn’t a canon character to Darkest Dungeon, being more so a modded class (even then, there is no canon characters other than the classes in Darkest Dungeon), but I wanna see your thoughts upon him
I was mad convinced, he was a canon DLC character because I haven't followed the series for a long time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back