• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ancient Horrors and Where to Find Them [OOC]

Should the RP stay open?

• No! It's too crowded!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes! The more the merrier!

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
In that case, Punisher’s power-ups would probably be weapons. More robust guns and blades.

These are powers your character can have, but won't be able to use until later in the RP. The current plan is to have in-game powerups that characters can use to unlock their powers or even gain new ones.
I'm sorry you lost me. Then what can my character have in the mean time ?

Quick note, I've decided to use one-off fandom characters for some upcoming scenes instead of generic NPCs. If by chance someone signs up as that same character, they will be an AU version

After reading the goal of the rp, I had a funny thought.

what if one of the heroes preventing the release of the eldritch horror Cthulhu was Cthulhu-Chan? An anime girl version of the horror itself, lol

After reading the goal of the rp, I had a funny thought.

what if one of the heroes preventing the release of the eldritch horror Cthulhu was Cthulhu-Chan? An anime girl version of the horror itself, lol
Would be pretty funny if Cthulhu's motivation for having the Old Ones consume the multiverse was to prevent the existence of anime versions of himself lmao

I was thinking of like a wolf child of Loki from a different timeline like in the tv Seris Loki if that makes sense at all. In Norse mythology, Loki had kids, that's what I'm trying to say.

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak Punisher’s referring to Doctor Strange and Jean Grey in his last line, in case your wizard(?) already knows.

Last edited:
I also missed one of Bayonetta’s only abilities that wouldn’t be nerfed. With the right ingredients, she can make herbal lollipops that would be healing items in her universe.

Sure, there's no limit on characters

You can update your CS if you want, but don't worry about it. I probably should have added a field for character equipment
Yeah, that's an oopsie on my part. I'll update it ASAP.

I was also thinking to start from scratch entirely, gaining new equipment not limited to her in-game universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back