• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ancient dreams in a modern land. (closed)

Atarashii

Account is in the process of getting suspended
Throwaway plotline based off a song I heard. I don't expect this to get much interest but i thought it was something cool my dumb brain made up.

Please look at this first. Just warnings and other "fun" stuff.
-Looking for three players preferably. Maybe more but that might be chaotic.
-One/Two paragraphs minimum. I ain't asking for anything fancy but reap what you sow. Give us something to work with and feel free to add more if you wish.
-I am looking for people who are communicative outside the roleplay. A group chat here would be nice to share ideas or ask someone else something. Rp's don't go anywhere if no one shares their thoughts, ideas or anything really. It goes cold turkey. i don't want that.
-This RP is made to have an ending just so you know. It ain't going on forever.
-I am fine with vulgar language but others might not be.
-If you are responding saying that you are interested it means you read all above and agree with it.
-Interest check will be closed when enough people show Interest and are wanting to do this RP.
-I'm a minor if that concerns you.
-Other stuff i might remember later...

Finished reading the above and agree with it? Cool. Let's get onto the real fun stuff.

The interesting stuff.

Plotline-

you came from a previous time line and are now stuck in modern day. You have to get used to living in the modern day with all the technology advances/lifestyles/people etc. You meet new people along your journey and grow close with them, you soon forget the life you used to live before. Until a way shows up for you to be transported back to your past life. In exchange for living the life you were meant to live, you lose the people you grew close with back in modern day. Are you willing to let go of the friends and potential lover(s) you made to go back to where you're meant to be or would you rather stay and forget those back at your real home?

Short and simple. Very rough around the edges but i hope to write it better for the actual rp IF someone(s) show interest - _ -

Other stuff-
-TimeLine, When and Where will be subjective and decided upon when the interest check closes.
-Can't decide if when you choose either life (modern or past) that you either keep your memories or lose them. This will be discussed when the interest check closes.
-Any other questions regarding plot line/terms and conditions/Posting schedule and more can be asked and will be answered (hopefully..)
-RP based questions (Characters/Form sheet etc) will be saved until after the interested check closes.

Im thinking of closing this so can both you and muffin state your timezones if you're still interested that is. Once i get a confirmation i will close this then add yall to a groupchat.
I’m in mountain time currently with summer ending, I’ll be in eastern time due to where my school is located

I’m in mountain time currently with summer ending, I’ll be in eastern time due to where my school is located
Oh that's good. Im EST as well and noblesix is located in europe so central european time. 5 hours ahead. Before starting the rp i just have RP based questions to ask and to refine the plotline so it doesn't look nearly as choppy. Can i ask for your pronouns?

Oh that's good. Im EST as well and noblesix is located in europe so central european time. 5 hours ahead. Before starting the rp i just have RP based questions to ask and to refine the plotline so it doesn't look nearly as choppy. Can i ask for your pronouns?
Ah. It doesn’t seem we’re too too far apart. I’ve roleplayed with people 10 hours apart from me so this is relatively alright. Anyways, sounds like a plan! I am fine with any but I usually go by she/her!

Ah. It doesn’t seem we’re too too far apart. I’ve roleplayed with people 10 hours apart from me so this is relatively alright. Anyways, sounds like a plan! I am fine with any but I usually go by she/her!
Muffin might be a bit farther. If they don't respond by the next day or so i'll probably take it as a no for the rp.
Great to hear that, welcome aboard and i hope you enjoy your stay. I'll add you two to the GC and if muffin responds, then they as well.

Muffin might be a bit farther. If they don't respond by the next day or so i'll probably take it as a no for the rp.
Great to hear that, welcome aboard and i hope you enjoy your stay. I'll add you two to the GC and if muffin responds, then they as well.
My pleasure to be a part of this! I cannot wait to see where this goes ^^

I post once a day and if you could do that or more, it would be awesome. I'll try to do more but with my schedule it's a bit finicky.

It'd probably be better if I said no to this rp then, in the next month I won't be able to post nearly as often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back