• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ancient Dragon (F) x Human (M)

RottenArtist

New Person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Theme:
In a forest far from any form of human civilization there under the shrubs lies a deep and terrible secret. One the humans did their best to keep hidden from their children, one that was capable of tearing the world apart. The fabled dragons that once were considered gods to humans chased away to live like rats in hiding, the cursed magic that led to it, the war, the suffering of both dragons and humans. The world that was hiding from the humans that dragons guarded and protected with their lives. It seemed like this secret would be kept till the end of time until one day he met her. A young man had ran away into hiding due to claims he was a criminal. He thought he would be safe until he realized he was in the forbidden forest that his village elders had always warned him about. Though strangely, it seemed to be just another usual forest the longer he stayed there. Sure there were times where strange things happened he couldn't explain but it never did him any harm. He stayed there for a few years before he finally met her, the dragon. She was hunting food for her hatchlings when they crossed paths. The man ran away terrified but she couldn't resist the urge to look into the human despite the known fact they were capable of bringing about her demise.

It is a locked plot so the genders of the role will stay the same, if you wish to play the dragon you will have to be the female, same thing for the human.

I'm looking for people who can match me in input, for example I do one liners up to semi paragraphs depending on how well our roleplay is going.

I am a minor so if you don't roleplay with minors cya. I don't mind if you take this theme and use it for your own.

(Forgot to mention, I am a 3rd person roleplayer so please try to do the same for this one otherwise it gets weird.)

Last edited:
I will do this roleplay with you! Seems interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back