• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anchored for Love

Following Isabel out, Amelia shook her head. "You should just tell him," she repeated back to her in a whisper before she took her in one last hug before she departed back to Texas. Amelia looked forward to the day when the two friends could come see each other without having to board a plane or a jet to do it. Sighing, Amelia watched her pull out of the driveway before she headed back to Jayden and the sweet girl named after the woman who just left. "What are y'all doing?" Amelia asked walking back at the kitchen to find Jayden sneaking Isabel part of a brownie that Amelia's grandmother left fot her, as part of a graduation gift considering they were her favorite. "I caught you, thieves brownie-handed. Are you supposed to be eating sweeties before breakfast?" Amelia asked with a glare, leaning against the archway while she stared the two down.

"Yes!" Bel exclaimed finishing off her piece, licking her lips in satisfaction, grinning innocently at her mother.

"I don't think so," her mother contorted. "Not without mommy, anyway," Amelia replied, snatching her own from the tray before she closed it. "Your daddy knows better than to get into desserts that belong to mommy. He's bad," Looking over her shoulder to glare playfully at Jayden, she shook her head when Bel leaned closer to try and steal Amelia's piece. "No ma'am mommy doesn't share and we should find something better for you to eat. Do you want eggs or oatmeal?"

“Weggs please!” The little girl said with a bright expression, smiling at her mother happily as she finished her brownie and looked at her father who already finished his. “What is it?” Jayden asked his daughter curiously as she giggled. “Bad daddy!” She said before running off, Jayden laughing as he watch her. “She’s so much like you and it makes my day. Can I have oatmeal for breakfast, please?” He asked her gently, wrapping his arms around her waist before he kissed her neck playfully. “There’s something else I want for breakfast but oatmeal will do.” He said with a wink, quickly running away when he heard Amelia squeal and tried to hit his arm. Chuckling he ran to his daughters room, picking her up off the ground before kissing her cheeks continuously, laughing at her giggles. “Daddy stop!”

"You can have a knuckle sandwich if you don't keep it G-Rated," Amelia replied before Jayden ran off to go play with Isabel while Amelia went to work, making breakfast for the three of them.

When Jayden released Bel from his arms, she got up from his lap and walked back with one of the new books her grandma brought to her/ "Daddy read this!" she exclaimed putting Winnie the Pooh in his lap before she crawled back into his arms and opened the book, pointing out all the colors on the page when he asked her to recite them. She was a smart girl for her age.

Jayden smiled as Bel brought him the book, looking at which one it was. Just like Amelia. He thought to himself with a chuckle, watching his daughter crawl back into his lap. Watching her open the book, Jayden nodded as he read her the book, asking questions he knew Bel would know the answer to. She was such a smart little girl fro her age. After he finished, he watched her run off to the kitchen when Amelia called out for them, letting them know breakfast was ready. Watching Bel sit in her usual chair and grab the fork, he grabbed the ketchup and put some on her eggs because he knew that's what she was going to ask for. "Thanks!" She told her father with an excited smile, quickly digging into her food. "Thank you for the breakfast, babe. I'll make us dinner." He said softly, eating the oatmeal she made for him. She always knew how he liked it.

“Aha are you making us what you wanted for breakfast?” Amelia challenged, sipping her coffee with her legs crossed while she watched the two enjoy the meals she made for them. It amused Amelia how easy it was to make Isabel content. She was happily enjoying her eggs but still struggling to use a fork since it was bigger than her hand. Walking to the drawer, Amelia grabbed one that was meant for her and switched it out. Laughing when Chloe came to sit next to her smallest human, hoping she would drop something as she always did. With Bel preoccupied, Amelia turned to Jayden, sighing contently. She wished she got more than just one night alone with him, but since what happened with Chris, Amelia didn’t feel comfortable with Sarah very much because she sided with Chris out of pity. “So what happens next?” Amelia finally asked with a smile. Now that they both graduated and Jayden started breaking ground on the office in Texas, that could only mean one thing. He must have had plans to move there, which excited Amelia more than Jayden would ever fully understand because that meant aloways having Isabel and Dawson, the two people they were closest too. Amelia not so secretly hoped Bel actually talked to Dawson about how she was feeling, because Amelia could tell by the gleam in Isabel’s eye that motherhood was more than just in the back of her mind now. She had a successful career and a man who loved her, a sweet baby would only add to it. It made Amelia giddy to think of Isabel becoming a mother as a real possibility in the upcoming future and she would be there to see it progress. But the thought made Amelia suddenly feel for Jayden, yesterday he gave her everything he promised he would and she was still telling him to wait on another child. It wasn’t something they talked about in awhile but as they talked about houses and moving and company plans, it was in the back of Amelia’s mind. Should she give in or was it still too soon? They had a lot of things in progress right now and she didn’t want to add more stress onto herself than she needed to. Once they finished breakfast, Amelia painted her nails at the table and of course, Bel wanted hers done too so her mother obliged. “You take after your aunt more than you know my love,” Amelia teased, finishing them off as Jayden walked into the kitchen to see the girls nails. They were a shimmering shade of blue and while Bel showed hers off to Jayden, Amelia laughed when she tried to convince her daddy to do his nails too. Watching curiously, Amelia waited to see if the stud of a business man would give into a two-year-old.

“Come on, Daddy! Pwlease! Mommy make your nails pretty too!”

Jayden thought about the question Amelia asked and smiled gently at her. Jayden knew Amelia was aware of the plans he had in mind but what he didn't mention was the fact that Nick would be moving to Texas as well. Lauren was offered a better position in one of the hospitals in Austin, which was only about three hours away from the other two couples. All those Amelia and Jayden were close to would be within the same distance and it was exciting for Jayden. "You know where we go from here. With the ground breaking down in Dallas, I believe it's time for a move. You do need to be closer to Bel for the start up to be successful, after all." He said rather nonchalantly, knowing Amelia was more than excited by the reaction on her face. "We start house hunting soon." He added, grinning before he began to wash the dishes after everyone finished eating. Watching the two most important women of his life have fun together and paint their nails, Jayden laughed softly before he shook her head. "No, I refuse. " He said, sighing softly when Bel continued to beg him. Walking over to the table, he sat down and set his hands out towards his fiancee. "Okay, mommy better make them nice and pretty." He said with a smile, satisfied when Bel became happy and helped her mother pick a color for Jaydens nails.

“The joke’s on you because I’m not the artist in this household,” Amelia said, picking up the same color she used on both of them because Bel wanted them to all match. When Amelia started, she wanted Jayden nearly cringe, and couldn’t help but laugh. “You’re being such a good sport, babe.” Amelia reassured him while Bel ran off and soon came back with a matching crown and necklace for Jayden to wear. Watching the toddler dress Jayden up, Amelia had to stop herself from falling over in her own laughter. “Ooooo Daddy’s such a pretty princess.” Amelia complimented while she cotinued his nails. “I think he needs more. Where’s the Elsa cape Aunt Bel got you? Bring the hair too!” Watching Bel run off and come back again she watched Jayden put on all the accessories to please his daughter. “Wow! I think Daddy makes a pretty Elsa, don’t you think Bel?”

Last edited:
Bel nodded in agreement with her mother, looking at her father with a giggle as she noticed just how much clothes he was wearing. "I do think he does!" The little girl exclaimed happily, giggling when her father grabbed her in his arms and kissed her cheek with a laugh. "I think I make a pretty Elsa too." He said with a laugh, watching Isabel fun off again. Looking at Amelia, Jayden kissed her lovingly with a bright smile. "I'm looking forward to house hunting with you tomorrow. The lovely Texans recommended we find a house on the outskirts of Dallas like they have. They technically like in Irving boundaries but it's a ten minute drive to get to Dallas from there." He said gently, smiling when Bel came back wearing her Elsa dress and asked her mother to take a picture of her with her father. Laughing, Jayden agreed and held her close, kissing her cheek before they posed with their hands out so you could see the nail polish.

"I know where they live, Jayden. I've been there a few times," Amelia teased before their daughter came running back into the room excitedly. Taking the picture, Amelia laughed at the two together. Amelia adored how soft Jayden was for their daughter. The thought that he would ever not want to be a part of Isabel's life seemed like a distant illusional memory Amelia failed to accept she ever thought in the past.

Not long after, the two-year-old succumbed to her afternoon nap, putting her to bed Amelia helped Jayden undress from the manly torture he was put through. Amelia still admiring how willing he was to give in. Sitting at the table, Amelia easily removed the shimmering nail polish from Jayden's contradictory hulky fingers. "That girl has you wrapped around all her fingers. I didn't think you'd let her do that to ya," Amelia commented while she focused on the task at hand, careful not to stain the table with the nail polish.

Laughing softly, Jayden sighed as he shook his head with a gentle smile. “I didn’t think I would let her either but it made her so happy and that makes me happy.” He said with a bright smile, kissing Amelia gently before he smiled. “But now that she’s down for a nap, we can house hunt on your laptop or just cuddle together on the couch and enjoy each other’s company.” He said with a bright expression, sighing contently before he kissed her once more. “Let’s house hunt. I’m excited about the move.” He said with a bright expression, getting the laptop so they could begin looking at houses in Irving. “Do you want a house similar to this one?” He asked her when he felt Amelia snuggle against him. Kissing her head, he sighed from contentment.

“You pick the bourse, I’ll just live in it,” Amalia replies in a giggle as she curled up closer to her fiancé. “It has to be a decent size because we aren’t moving again after this. So the better question would be what do you want the future to look like?” Amelia asked curiously. “Is it just going to be the three of us and Chloe or is it going to be something different? What do you think.” Taking hold of his arm, Amelia played with his fingers, wishing there was something to signify he belonged to her. The day would come soon. “If we’re getting a yard your responsible for it. I hate yard work.”

“I do want a yard. Bel enjoys the outdoors and so does Chloe.” He said with a gentle smile, rubbing his hand along her arm before he kissed her head. “As for what do I see, you already know what I see. I want another child when you’re ready. A son preferably so that requires a house with more rooms then what we have now.” Smiling at the thought of another child, he began to filter through some houses. “Do you want a home office?” He asked her gently. “Because if so that requires another room addition. Also, do you want it within close proximity to Bel amd Dawson?” Jayden was asking the questions to narrow down their decisions. Words couldn’t describe just how excited the now business man was for the move to Texas, even though he knew the southern heat was going to bite him in the ass.

“You already know what I want, so why are you asking?” Amelia asked, looking up to him with a smile. She didn’t know how to break the ice about what she’s been thinking about so she tried her best to ease into the subject. “The only one who controls if we have a son is you, so you can’t blame me if you end up with another girl. But I’m not giving you anymore kids until everyone knows you belong to me.”

Later that same night, Amelia was curled into her side of the bed scrolling through oictures on her phone of her daughter, and squealing at how little she was. Finding the one of her and Bel when they first brought her home Amelia sent it to her best friend in a text with a sly caption. “Look how little You need to control your baby fever, it’s contagious!”

When Jayden came to curl next to her, Amelia showed him the picture of all three of them the day they brought their daughter home. “I miss her being this tinyyyyyyyyy.” When Jayden asked what she was doing, Amelia giggled evilishly. “Spamming Isabel’s phone with baby pictures so I can get her to cave. She wants a baby but won’t tell Dawson.”

Isabel was sitting in the living room, smiling when Piper jumped up on the couch and laid her head in her lap. The photojournalist was on her mac, sorting through the pictures from her recent event, selecting and culling. Looking at the message that appeared at the corner of her screen, she opened it and smiled brightly as she saw how tiny her niece was in that picture. "I wish she was still that tiny! <3 I know what you're trying to do though, Amelia. It isn't going to work!" Laughing softly, Isabel shook her head, continuing to cull and select until she heard another ding. An email? Opening it, she was confused when she saw her fiancé was the sender. "What is he doing?" She said aloud to herself, reading it's content.

Jayden laughed softly as he shook his head. "She knows what you're doing. Bel isn't dumb." Jayden said with a shake of his head, kissing her cheek happily. "When do you want to start planning our wedding? Should we wait until after the move?" He asked her curiously, kissing her hand then up her arm, over her collarbone and neck. Finally kissing her lovingly when he made it to her lips.

Dawson had emailed his fiancee the flight confirmation for their honeymoon and subtitled it accordingly. "I didn't think you would object to this, the dates are non-negotiable so consider the first step of planning out of the way... see you soon, Amor." Attached were the couple's plane tickets that would take them all across Europe. Some of the destinations were places both of them had visited before and fell in love with, others were places they had yet to visit and Dawson thought it would be sweet to explore them together. Normally, he would have kept it a surprise, but with Isabel;'s hectic and busy schedule he decided to warn her so they could plan accordingly.

"Hmmm you're just trying to be a suck up so I'll give you what you want," Amelia whispered in a giggle before she returned his kisses lustfully to tease him even more, smirking at the feeling of Jayden tensing up. "You're so easy to tease," Amelia commented resting her hand on his thigh before she went back to what she was doing, spamming Isabel's phone with more irresistible pictures of a precious baby. When Jayden took her phone and pulled her closer towards him Amelia squealed. "Can I help you?" she asked innocently, pulling away from him when he tried to kiss her neck again, knowing that's how he could get her to cave. "No sir," Amelia said, smiling in satisfaction when he didn't persist and just held her instead. Getting up a short while later, Amelia took Jayden's hand and dragged him out of bed. When he asked what thye were doing, Amelia just laughed. "I don't know about you but I'm going to order some pizza because that stirfry was actually awful and should never be made ever again, by anyone. It had enough sodium to give our toddler a heart attack."

As Isabel saw what the email entailed, she couldn’t help but giggle excitedly, sighing contently as she was quick to reply to his email. “I love you so much! The dates work perfectly and I’m excited to travel with you. Missing you, x.” After sending the response, the smile on Isabel’s face would not seem to fade. It was an exciting thought for Isabel to know Dawson took the initiative to plan their honeymoon and helped give her some date options for when their actual wedding should be. After selecting her photos, she checked if they needed any adjustments but grouped them in a new folder when she was finished and set the laptop on the coffee table, laying on the couch with Piper snuggling against her. Closing her eyes, the photojournalist slowly began to fall asleep.

Laughing softly at his fiancée, Jayden nodded before he stood up. “And pizza doesn’t have that much sodium?” He questioned, following her out of the room and to the living room, grabbing his iPad so he could order them pizza. “Are you feeling wings today?” He asked her with a smile, already ordering the pizzas they both enjoyed and some wings to accompany it. Jayden felt like eating some and without Amelia knowing, he snuck in an order for the brownie. “Pizza should be here in twenty minutes. What do you want to do until then?” He asked her gently, pulling her close against him once more and gave her a gentle kiss. “Want to watch movies?” He asked her softly.

“I didn’t know we had to care about sodium anymore after you tried to kill us all off,” Amelia teased before she curled back next to Jayden on the couch, Chloe at their feeet. It was a peaceful night. Until it wasn’t. While the couple was enjoying their time together, eating a late night meal while catching up on their favorite tv series, Amelia jumped up when she heard their daughter’s cries and screams. Rnunning to her room, she froze when she saw what had happened. Chris, still angry for what happened by his brother getting off the loose and not really being punished for what he did to Amelia, broke through the window to get to his niece, who he was now holding in his arm. He had woken her from her sleep and terrified her. “Let go of her,” Amelia pleaded before Jayden and Chloe aggressively followed behind. Amelia only hoped, she had gotten to her daughter before Chris did anything to hurt her.

When Jayden heard the screams, he followed after Amelia quickly, becoming enraged at the sight of his brother. “Let go if her Chris!” He exclaimed, stepping forward but stopping when the male seemed to only tighten the grip on Jayden’s daughter. With Bel continuously crying, Jayden couldn’t hold back anymore. His daughter was in danger and by the look on Chris’s face, he knew he wasn’t going to release his daughter anytime soon. Looking at Amelia, he placed his hand on his hip before looking at Bel. “Love bug, close your eyes for daddy.” He said softly, pointing his gun at Chris when Bel did as her father said. “I’m going to give you one more chance. Let. Her. Go.” Watching him release his hold on the child, Bel was quick to run to Amelia, crying against her from freight. “Amelia go downstairs.” Jayden said seriously, his body completely tense. Once the women were gone, Jayden tackled Chris to the ground, punching him in the face as the two went at it. After many punches were thrown, he held his hands behind his back, Jayden sitting on top of him. They stayed this way until police arrived on the scene. “I should’ve killed you.” Jayden said threateningly. “Don’t ever come near my family again.”

When Jayden looked to Amelia she knew what he was going to do. “Jayden don’t!” Amelia exclaimed. She knew he was only trying to protect their daughter but she didn’t want her to be traumatized forever. Praying the little girl would listen, Amelia picked her up in one quick scoop and ran downstairs before calling the police. Trying to calm her daughter down, Amelia heard the tussle between the two men but didn’t worry about Jayden, given he was an officer. Amelia was just worried for their daughter. Looking her over, after she got her to catch a breathe. “Did he hurt you?” Amelia asked, kissing her forehead before she sat down on the couch, becoming alarmed when Amelia watched her daughter become unresponsive, turning blue. As a mother, it sent Amelia into a panic, screaming desperately for Jayden, by the time he appeared the officers called to the situation pulled Amelia away. What did Chris do to her baby? As she watched Jayden interfere and start to give their daughter CPR, in that moment she left like she failed as a mother. She let someone go unseen and bring harm to her daughter. She felt guilt overwhelm her.

Hearing Amelia scream his name rang in Jayden’s ears. After letting the police handle the situation, Jayden ran to Bel, quickly performing CPR while they waited for an ambulance that was called in by the police. Doing his best to get Bel to breathe, he was relieved when he heard faints breaths escape. Not leaving her side until the medics arrived and put their daughter on a stretcher, Jayden couldn’t stop the anger he felt become more and more present. He let it go, however, when he felt Amelia hug him, hugging her back tightly, he kissed her head and gave her hands a squeeze. “She’s going to be alright, Amelia. She’s a strong little girl. Come on, we need to follow them to the hospital. This isn’t your fault. You have no right to feel guilty. This didn’t happen because of you. It happened because Chris is a fucking psychopath.” Kissing her forehead, he let her grab her purse and held her hand as they got into his car, following behind the ambulance, their hands never once left go of each other. The car ride was silent and Jayden’s mind was racing as they waited to hear from a doctor in the waiting room. With Amelia’s head resting on his shoulder, Jayden calmed himself down to be the rock Amelia needed in this moment. Chris would pay for hurting their daughter. Jayden swore on it.

When the doctor approached Amelia and Jayden, he had a grim look on his face which instantly made Amelia feel nauseous. Was her daughter going to be okay? She was too afraid to ask, this was a nightmare from hell. Who would do anything to hurt a baby? It made Amelia shake uncontrollably, sending her into a panic attack, feeling her Chet tighten as she struggled to breath and when Jayden too notixe, they were told their daughter didn’t make it, despite Jayden’s efforts and Amelia felt her whole world collapse.

Gasping when she woke, Amelia immediately shot out of bed and went to check on Bel. Walking into her room, she found her peacefully asleep, curled up next to the bear dressed as a police officer Jayden got her before she was born. Picking her up out of her bed gently, careful not to wake her, Amalia held her close, rocking her gently, almost crying at the feeling of her breathing against her chest. Carrying her back to their room, Amelia looked guilty to Jayden when he stared back at her. This had been a reoccurring nightmare for Amelia ever since Chris was convicted and it still left Amelia in tears every time she dreamt it. She just wanted to know that her daughter was safe and as long as they lived in this house, it would always worry her. Laying Bel in between the two of them, Amelia curled back into her spot where Jayden took her into a hug, careful not to wake their daughter, and just like every time before, Amelia cried into Jayden’s arm while she held their sleeping daughter.

Jayden hated that Chris still had this affect over Amelia but he knew as long as they lived here, Amelia would never feel safe and he didn’t blame her. Holding both women close against him, he let Amelia cry silently, kissing her head as he tried his best to reassure her they were going to be alright. “We have our houses nailed down and we’re leaving this weekend to go and see them with Isabel and Dawson. We’re almost out of her here, babe. I promise.” He whispered gently to her, not falling asleep when she finally did. Jayden watched them, sighing softly to himself. This was his fault. He shouldn’t have brought his family around to Chris but Jayden didn’t know better. He needed to get them out of Chicago and he was quick to do so with their trip to Texas.

When Friday came, Jayden smiled as he held his daughters hand, already on the plane taking them to their destination. Smiling at their daughter who kept herself entertained through games in her fathers ipad, Jayden sighed softly as he looked at Amelia. “I love you. We’re one step closer to safety.” He reassured her, kissing the back of her hand gently before he gripped t tightly. “I love you. Are the Covington’s ready to have us this weekend? I know Bel’s Excited to see her uncle and aunt.”

The fact that Jayden had to even reassure Amelia of their safety broke her heart. Offering a smile, however, Amelia nodded. “Of course they are. Well, they’re ready to see two of the three of us at least." Winking Amelia sipped the curtesy beverage that was brought to her, enjoying the rest of the flight. She was dressed in high-waisted jeans and an off the shoulder red top. She wanted to be comfortable for the flight but still remain presentable to the people they would be meeting today. When the flight was was over, Amelia hurried to the nearest Starbucks to order a much-needed latte and gave into Bel's request for a cake pop. Taking Jayden's hand, Amelia laughed when Bel kept asking where Aunt Bel and Uncle Dawson were. "We will see them soon love, we have to get there first, here, do you want to Facetime them?"

Little Bel looked at her mother and nodded excitedly. “Yes pwease.” She said happily, grabbing the phone from her mother as she held it in one hand, holding her cake pop in the other. She ate it happily and giggled when she felt her dad put her on his shoulders since her hands were preoccupied. Holding Amelia’s hand with his free hand, the family walked to baggage claim so they could pick up their luggage for the week.

When her aunt answered the FaceTime, Little Isabel became excited. “Hi Auntie!” She said with her usual giggles that accompanied it. “Hi, love bug. I assume y’all are here! I can’t wait to see you. What do you want to lunch? I’ll make it just for you.” She said happily, excited to see the family of three especially because of the occasion they were here. She couldn’t wait to have them within distance and start the company with Amelia. “Um, make enchiwadas?” Bel asked softly, only becoming happier when her aunt agreed. “Just for you baby girl. I’ll see you when y’all get here, okay?”

"Okay!" her niece exclaimed cheerfully before they hung up the call. It would only be a short while before they would see each other. Once they arrived at baggage claim, Bel handed her mom back her phone and giggled when her dad set her back to her feet only to straddle her on a suitcase and wheel her around. The little girl loved her parents and was always excited when she got to spend time with both of them, given how busy her mother was since most of her life Amelia was the one to provide.

Helping Jayden carry their things to the rental car, Amelia set up Bel's car seat and helped her inside. It was nearing July in Texas so the heat was unmercifully making its approach. Laughing at Jayden already sweating Amelia shook her head. "Aha my northern boy has a lot to get used to in our most southern state. "Are ya sure ya want to live here?" Amelia teased, as Jayden turned the air on full blast. At least he wasn't in a full suit this time. Sipping her iced latte, Amelia continued to laugh at her fiance' when he glared at her for calling him out. "What? Bel and I are fine. You're the only one who's struggling. We come here a lot. Whether you like to admit it or not, your daughter had southern blood which means she's somewhat immune to unbearable heat. But don't worry babe, we can get you a house with a pool. You can afford it with that pretty new Masters can't ya?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back