• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anbennar: Dead Gods and Mortal Folly.

RavenDaas

This is a requesting for a GM. I'm an advanced-novella writer inclined to Discord for at least OC, and whatever platform my partner would like for actual writing.

What is a god, what is a man?

Men, elves, and orcs had tried to answer this question and had come to different answers. Where most Elves looked to the stars and claimed them as their own, and where the humans and orcs claimed the same gods struggled against one another in a civil war- Corin and Korgus had come the closest.

Pike, gun, and trade.

-=-

I've got a few ideas for this that largely stem from what people would like to see in a RP from this setting; I was playing at the idea for a time of an enslaved person that was liberated by the Jaddari and being brought up by the Legion- that would be a highly politicized, military-esq story about governance and warfare and so on. Alternatively I had a much more swashbuckling adventure idea concerning the rise of Corinism and the supernatural events that arise from it, the political upheavel, and the stories an adventurer (party?) goes on amidst the Blood Deluge.

Those are my two foremost ideas. The character(s) I play are of a wide variety of sexual orientation and gender.

WIP Idea; an elf spawnling of evil, corrupt gods is adopted by DORFs in the Serpentshire and turns out to be more of a conniving, kind-hearted weasel ala Saul Goodman. Mischevious, capitalistic, and more dwarf-y than any of their adopted kin. This half-eldritch twink or bulky femme lady (because I like those archetypes) manages to become the leader of an insignificant DORF hold and lead them to success through his underhanded, sly altruism.

Continuation of that idea; the ((CHOSEN ONE)) of some corrupted god accidentally hooking up with Corin's motley crew and being their financer and logistical support because they're good with money.

I'll be adding things as they come to mind.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back