• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Anan Royal Academy - RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

DovahBeat

The Switch Axe Rookie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Context: we're just getting settled into the shared housing for the students. Talk in ooc with others to figure out who is your roommate. Kirios and Glint are sharing a room. Also apologies for such a short post, I've been really busy between holidays and family and school.)

Kirios was setting up his half of the modest room, setting heavy blankets down on the ground with a few pillows instead of a bed if he wanted to lay down. Beds didn't really work well for him. He had only a few belongings, nothing really of note. Still, he took his time setting up his things.

Glint had just arrived at the gates of the school where hundreds, perhaps thousands had gathered in the blistering summer heat. The gates were tall, wide, and made of dark ironwood carved with a depiction of Diolix opening his arms as if in greeting. Beneath him were depictions of heroes, scholars, and other legends. Glint hardly had to time to marvel at them before they opened and he was forced to walk or be trampled by other students pouring into the main courtyard. The rest of the morning was a blur, and the next thing he knew he was standing in the doorway of the house he'd be sharing.
It was a modest home, fully furnished, with a common area, a small fireplace to warm the space and cook their meals over, and a washroom. Bedrooms were down a hallway leading off the common room. Glint walked down to the end of the hall, hooves clip-clopping quietly on the wooden floors, he pushed open the door of the last room, stopping when he saw a centaur standing there. He wasn't surprised, he'd seen centaurs before, but he hadn't even heard him.
"...Ah... Hello." He said, his voice was barely above a whisper. "...I can find a different room if you want."

Almithara arrived in her room. No one else seemed to be there yet. She took some time setting up her belongings, mostly books, in the room.

Allan arrived at the gates to the Academy, his eyes full of wonder and his heart pounding with excitement. He waded his way through the crowd of people and eventually found his way to the Student House. He opened the door and stepped into the common room. The space was cozy and quite nice, he knew that this Academy used to only train noblemen's kids and stuff so naturally this place would be nice, but he was still blown away all the same. Allan proceeded down the hallway where the bedrooms were, he noticed an Elken at the end of the hallway, but ignored it and opened the door to another room.
There was another person already inside, an elf, getting settled in. Allan cleared his throat, stepped into the room and spoke up.
"Uhh, hello, I'm Allan Zeref. Are we sharing this room?"

Interacting: phibglib phibglib

“Oh, hey,” said Almithara, smiling.

“Yeah, I guess so. Well, I’m in this room,” she said looking contemplative.

Empyrean was busy unpacking all of his belongings before someone entered the room. He was storing some of his equipment which he used to build automations. When he looked at the person who entered the room he saw that he was muscular blonde haired human who standing at the doorway of the room. "Well you must be my roommate then. Why don't you come inside instead of just standing there. Also please don't touch anything mechanical. We don't want anything blowing up do we?" He said in a joking tone.

There was another person storing what looked like mechanical equipment, they had black skin and pale blue hair, Allan had never seen anyone like this before, and it intrigued him. When the other person saw him they said,
"Well you must be my roommate then. Why don't you come inside instead of just standing there. Also please don't touch anything mechanical. We don't want anything blowing up do we?"
"Yeah, uhh, don't worry I won't touch any of your stuff," Allan replied laughing nervously, he walked over to one of the beds and sat down and began to sift through his bags pulling out his alchemy tools among other things. He sat in silence for a moment before speaking up again, "Like I said, I'm Allan, Allan Zeref; What's your name?"

Interacting: dreadnought dreadnought

"My name is Empyrean, Empyrean Galeforce. I'm a Sylphid from the kingdom of Saphia nice to meet you." He says as he shakes hands with Allan. He could see that Allan had some tools of his own which caught his interest. "Hey I see that you have some tools of your own. What do you make?" He asked while looking over to Allan's bags.

The man introduced himself to be Empyrean Galeforce, to which Allan replied,
"A pleasure, Empyrean," He shook hands with him, then Empyrean looked at Allan's tools and asked him what kinds of things he makes. Allan internally thought to himself, "I think me and this guy are going to get along" "Well I'm an alchemist, or trying to be one anyway, so I make potions and elixirs. I can also make poisons and explosives, but there's still a lot of stuff I need to learn about making those; What about you? What do you make?"

"Explosives you say? I like you already and as for what I make." Empyrean takes off his scarf to reveal a metallic spider with a core in the middle. "I make automations which I usually use for battle or pranking people I don't like. I usually make them based on insects since they're easy to hide and the lightning core that powers them is somewhat unstable which is a an added bonus when I need to blow up something. You can keep this one if you want to look at how it works or something." He says as he passes Allan the spider automation. "Don't worry about me needing it since I have quite alot of spares."

Last edited:
Empyrean took off his scarf and revealed a metal spider,
"I make automations which I usually use for battle or pranking people I don't like. I usually make them based on insects since [they're] easy to hide and the lightning core that powers them is somewhat unstable which is a an added bonus when I need to blow up something. You can keep this one if you want to look at how it works or something." He said handing Allan the spider.
Allan took it and stared at it with wonder, and after a few seconds he broke his trance of wonder. He pulled out a small box and put the metal spider inside.
"Thanks Empyrean," he said finally "and while I'm thinking about it; Do you know when classes are going to begin?"

Empyrean laughed nervously while he scratched his head. "I was hoping that you would know since I'm as clueless you are." Empyrean walked to the doorway after he unpacked all of his belongings. "Why don't we look around and see if anyone else knows anything about when classes start?" He asked.

Glint had just arrived at the gates of the school where hundreds, perhaps thousands had gathered in the blistering summer heat. The gates were tall, wide, and made of dark ironwood carved with a depiction of Diolix opening his arms as if in greeting. Beneath him were depictions of heroes, scholars, and other legends. Glint hardly had to time to marvel at them before they opened and he was forced to walk or be trampled by other students pouring into the main courtyard. The rest of the morning was a blur, and the next thing he knew he was standing in the doorway of the house he'd be sharing.
It was a modest home, fully furnished, with a common area, a small fireplace to warm the space and cook their meals over, and a washroom. Bedrooms were down a hallway leading off the common room. Glint walked down to the end of the hall, hooves clip-clopping quietly on the wooden floors, he pushed open the door of the last room, stopping when he saw a centaur standing there. He wasn't surprised, he'd seen centaurs before, but he hadn't even heard him.
"...Ah... Hello." He said, his voice was barely above a whisper. "...I can find a different room if you want."
Kirios looked up, a little startled at seeing an elken standing in the doorway.
"Oh, hi! You must be my roommate!" Kirios grinned, trotting over to Glint to shake hands.
"It's good to meet you! I'm Kirios. I just got settled in, you should do the same. Do you need help?"
Kirios tilted his head, eager to make a friend.

Glint looked at Kirios' hand for a moment, as if he wasn't expecting the centaur to try and shake his hand, People were rarely so friendly to him. He looked down at the bag he was carrying, he barely had anything with him. "I don't think so... I did not bring much. Unless you just want to put clothing away." He stepped around the centaur to the other bed and poured out what he'd brought, he didn't have much other than a few changes of clothes, a quilt, and an empty journal that his mentor had given him.

Empyrean proposed that they go looking for someone who could tell them when classes would start.
"Yeah, that's a good idea," Allan remembered the elken that he saw before "I remember seeing someone else when I came in, maybe we can ask them." Allan pocketed the metal spider, got up, and stepped into the hallway. He looked to see that the Elken was gone but he remembered seeing them at the last room.
"I remember seeing them down there" He said pointing to the last room.

dreadnought dreadnought

"If you say so." Empyrean replied. He exited the room he was sharing with Allan and walked up to the room at the end of the corridor. He heard sounds coming from the room which proved that there was someone in there. "Anybody in there?" He asked as he knocked on the door. "We want to know if you know anything about our classes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back