• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

What type of RP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DovahBeat

The Switch Axe Rookie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So my friend and I are looking for a place to rp with fantasy creatures, so I thought I'd make my own.

Should this be an action/adventure, an academy, both? What should we make of this idea? All ideas are welcome!

EDIT: Fantasy - Anan Royal Academy - Lore

Last edited:
this is an interest check, not a place to post chatracters.

So, we want a medieval academy it seems like? I'll get to work with hawke on how to get this going!

I'm working on the details with hawke right now! I hope you guys will like it! prolly will be up tonight or tomorrow!

It will be set in a world I created called Leohain. It's a limited tech medieval setting. When we start we'll have some short blurbs about the kingdoms and the creatures that live there. But if you have any specific questions I can definitely answer them for you,

Hmm, damn, that means I’m going to be using a creature from Jewish mythology in a world where Judaism doesn’t exist.

Well, my thought was that all of Jewish mythology is interconnected in a way that other mythologies aren’t: angels are specifically servants of the “God of the Jews”. But I guess I can have them be servants of some vague deistic “The Creator” being.

Well, there will be religion, and I can add a section on the cosmology of the universe if you want.
I do have a pantheistic setup with multiple Gods, some from real mythologies and some I made up, there isn't one single creator, but I'm sure we could find something you could work with?

Can anyone join? If so I would like to be a half dragon although I don't know much about the setting to know if it would fit or not.

There are set races, although you can suggest your own to be gone over by me or hawke.

It is super close to being done, just a little fine tuning and I'll get it up

Dragons do have their own lore, although we're just providing the basics in the first post. questions are welcome though and I'm sure we'll have an ooc chat very soon

Lore Thread is here!

At the top are links to other related threads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back