• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Anan Royal Academy - OOC (Fantasy academy RP - OPEN)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Morning.

I have one of the worst migraines I've ever had today, plus I've got a class today so I might be slow to respond again

Do you see any races in the lore section you like? Abt to go to bed so I'll probably miss posts here. Rpn hates me like that.

I'm liking the minotaur's but I'm not sure how well that would go with her being a Spellsword

bruh this is completely off topic but im loosing my SHIT there's a rp interest check for horse x rider and the only rule in no romance IM FUCKIN WHEEZING OMFG Aaaaa why would theRE BE ROMANCE IF ITS HORSE AND ITS RIDER

HFJDKD OH MY GOD WHY
Horse girls are gettin wild

I think a minotaur could work as a spellsword. if we mention they work well as a certain class its more of a suggestion. What was your idea?

A spell sword based on dodging and using wind magic to speed her up both in movement and faster attacks while using lightning to make her weapons electrified to damage her enemies even more

Hey :captaincat:
I love that y'all have an actual OOC chat and not a discord haha.
Could be a good suggestion though :closedeyessmile:

Maybe if we get more popular. We already have several discord servers we're running or helping to run though

You didnt miss anything, Raven dont worry.

Sure, she would just have to choose between being better at lightning or wind. Beat may be able to explain that better than me, he's good at mechanics hehe

I have spa-looked the lore, and I have questions/ideas; I want to know if it's better to ask here in oc or in dms?
Edit: I realize this is a borderline stupid question one sec-

You can ask in either, but if you think it might benefit others it would be better here. :)

Wow rpn really didn't notify me of new posts huh.

Question 1. I read demigods are products of mortal x god couplings, right now I assume that means only human x gods, or could something like a god x sylphid happen?
Question 2. Are all the students here of their own free will, or is it possible some characters were drafted.
Question 3. I did not see a rule or guideline on whether or not face claims/images if used must be animated, art, or realistic- does this matter (aside from crediting sources/artists)
Question 4. Reading through the majors and classes, I was not seeing something catered to a major for an archer/ranger; or one for the character I had in mind. I was thinking something similar to a spellsword but instead of the knight/warrior aspects it would be geared towards the marksmen (archer). Magic + shooting (archery); I imagined this class with the same output and weakness of a glass canon; and especially vulnerable to crowd control? What do you think? It's cool if you are not down with it but I wanted to throw it out there <3

Edit- adding a Question 5. Is this roleplay/Admins against the use of a fancy code?
DovahBeat DovahBeat pinging you because you mentioned you hadn't received notifications

Answer 1: I don't see why a demigod has to be human. Just the old gods wouldn't be likely to have demigod children, so itd be limited to new gods.

Answer 2: everyone in Anan is required to send at least 1 person from each household for war efforts, whether or not they went willingly is up to their rper on a character by character basis. Its kinda like what happened in Mulan, except its not limited to men lol

Answer 3: I personally prefer non-irl photos, but you can honestly use whatever you want.

Answer 4: that would definitely work as a Spellsword major! I was just trying to minimize the amount of majors so there like. Wasnt a different major for every little difference. An archer spellsword is definitely allowed!

Answer 5: fancy code is fine as long as its still easy to read and mobile friendly. :)

Ty for the ping!

So quick question. With minotaurs does it matter what ratio they are? Like 60 human, 40 cow or is anything fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back