• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Anabasis ||| An Interest Check

Did I see a treasure hunter AND a farmer in Agronomist

Interested
You did, indeed; thanks for the interest.

Thanks to everyone for the interest. I was hoping to have OOC up today, but I woke up super sick, so probably tomorrow we'll start seeing the OOC and such.

Completely forgot to do this before...

UPDATE TIME

I'm in the hospital due to severe dehydration following stomach flu.

I don't know when I'll be better/out. So this idea kind of got trashcanned by health issues. I'm sorry for the buildup to nothing. I may revisit this idea later, but for now it is at the very least on indefinite hiatus.

UPDATE TIME

I don't know when I'll be better/out. So this idea kind of got trashcanned by health issues. I'm sorry for the buildup to nothing. I may revisit this idea later, but for now it is at the very least on indefinite hiatus.
That sucks man, hope you start feeling better soon! Let me know if this'll get rebooted~

UPDATE TIME

It's alright, things happen. Ultimately the important thing is IRL first! So get better soon, and let us know if you ever feel like putting this together again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back