• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom An unusual search [1x1] One Punch Man [20+] Seeking long-term partner

RUDEFACE

Ain't that ironic
saitama-one-punch-man-wallpaper-by-dr-erich.jpg

I'LL FIGHT KNOWING NOBODY KNOWS MY NAME
Long-term | Saitama x Genos | Story-driven

[theme]
Alright, so I have this itch that needs to be scratched. As the title is suggesting, I am craving some One Punch Man goodness, an usual request I know. I am on the lookout for someone to take on the role of Saitama's faithful student, Genos. (The roles can be reversed)

I am open for romantic as well as platonic relationships. I don't have a specific plot in mind, but I am happy to brainstorm assuming this thread catches anyone's interest, and should anyone have any pre-exisiting ideas don't be afraid to run them by me. Also, I'm open to AU's and following the canon story.

Edit:
I will be listing whatever ideas I come up/find interesting down below

• Saitama can take out any opponent with One Punch. He's fast, fierce, and ready to take on anyone or anything that stands in the way of justice. But what if that someone had the power of teleportation? And knew about Saitama's One True Weakness... His student. (Not mine, but I thought it sounded interesting, I wouldn't mind giving it a try!)
  • Saitama somehow ends up substaining a microscopic injury during an encounter with a monster on his way back from the store. Everything appears to be fine, that is until Saitama suddenly falls ill a few days later, much to his student's worry. The hunt is on to find out exactly what's wrong and ttrack down the monster responsible for Saitama's decline in health. And as if that is not bad enough, with Saitama down, a wave of new threats emerges from the shadows..

Moving on, below is what you can expect when roleplaying with me, read carefully.

Roleplay experience: I have been roleplaying for 12 years give or take. I can be quite picky when it comes to choosing a partner, and if I feel like out writing style don't match up, I will most likely decline your offer. It's not first come first serve, basically.

Posting frequency: Depending on how much I'm working, my inspiration level and how many roleplays I am involved with at the time you can expect anything from 1-3 replies every week. I am also a very slow typer; the kind that spends a ridiculous amount of time looking over, re-writing and making changes to their reply before posting; as a general rule I won't post anything I'm not a hundred percent happy with. Bottom line is, If you are looking for someone who is capable of dishing out multiple replies every day I am not the partner for you.

Post length: My replies typically range between 3 -10+ paragraphs depending on how inspired I am or how much I'm given to work with, I will usually do my best to mirror my partner, however. That being said, I believe in quality over quantity, longer does not automatically equal better (that's what she said, huehue)

Roleplay method(s): Private messages, e-mail or google docs.

Random facts
  • English is not my native language just so you know
  • I am a sucker when it comes to romance
  • I have a thing for the dark, twisted and downright strange

Last, but not least, I'm looking for...

* Someone who is 20+ years or older
* Someone with basic knowledge of the English language
* Someone who uses correct capitalization, punctuation and grammar
* Someone who enjoys world building, realistic relationship progression and character development
* Someone who pulls their own weight, contributes and helps move the story forward
* Someone who can write multiple characters
* Someone who shows genuine interest for the roleplay
* Someone who can communicate their ideas and concerns about a roleplay
* Someone who enjoys talking outside the roleplay
* Someone who doesn't godmod, metagame or powerplay
* Someone that is patient and who doesn't mind waiting a few days between replies

Drop me a private message if interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back