• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings An Unusual Living Situation || NEEDS 2 MORE TO START!!

If I do make this, should it be on rpnation or discord?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no problem!! I generally ask people make a new character per rp as that's the norm on this site, or at least edit to fit- but yes feel free to send one through if you don't want to pos straight to the cs page for review!! however please go into it at least to click join on the discord link, as that's where all ooc chat takes place :3

Again, sorry for late responses. I unfortunately don’t have a discord anymore due to a bump in the road with my family.

Oh - I had a question. I was going to put up a human character, of course, but were they allowed to have a bit of a supernatural theme to them? (His entire story is being a magnet freak-accidents and bad luck. Not a power - just a problem of his.)

Oh - I had a question. I was going to put up a human character, of course, but were they allowed to have a bit of a supernatural theme to them? (His entire story is being a magnet freak-accidents and bad luck. Not a power - just a problem of his.)
we already have one of those coming XD

(That's really what I was going for with the guy. If not, I had other ideas! (Didn't find the actual character with the bad luck them yet, still looking. If even that trope was used, I'll just switch it up.))

(That's really what I was going for with the guy. If not, I had other ideas! (Didn't find the actual character with the bad luck them yet, still looking. If even that trope was used, I'll just switch it up.))
oh they're not up yet! haha ye

Alrighty, then, awesome! (Do I need to wait for you to approve me individually for RPing on Discord, or am I allowed to just hop in now? I planned on getting a post up soon was all (Also, I can't check Discord now anyway, XD. Technical issues.))

2 questions
1) What's the literacy requirement
2) Is this still open? (Specifically the first floor room)

2 questions
1) What's the literacy requirement
2) Is this still open? (Specifically the first floor room)
which first floor room?
literacy requirement is high casual to semi-detailed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back