• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings An Unusual Living Situation || NEEDS 2 MORE TO START!!

If I do make this, should it be on rpnation or discord?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey, I really like the sound of this. I'd like to sign up, I've already got a character in mind but I'd need time to think up whatever they are

Oh no wait, it says human for the open slots. Would my character be a human then? If so, that'd be great.

(Okay - I know this isn't the proper place to say it, but I can't access Discord at the moment. To all in the RP, I'm back, and will reply oon!)

I may be a little slow or something but has the roleplay already started and I'm just not aware off it?

I can't believe I only saw this now!
Hope I can be part of the fun too.
Can I be a time traveler who is always late? Haha

I may be a little slow or something but has the roleplay already started and I'm just not aware off it?

Yep!

Our GM has been sick hence the lack of replies/updates.

Is there a place for character sheets or is it more of a jump in type deal? Because the link on the first post just sends me to an error screen.

Is there a place for character sheets or is it more of a jump in type deal? Because the link on the first post just sends me to an error screen.

Tbh I think you should pm the gm to see if we're still accepting but yes there is a CS link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back