• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings An Unusual Living Situation || NEEDS 2 MORE TO START!!

If I do make this, should it be on rpnation or discord?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
Edit: Okay this is amazing people are interested XD UH- CS LINK I HERE:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-tenants-cs-sheet.452789/
~~~~~

In a small area of town, settled just beyond the woods is a small apartment complex. A little worse for wear most would call it a 'fixer-upper' but apart from that it's rather ordinary, out of place in such an odd location, somewhere where preying eyes don't often look- and mail can take far too long to get delivered. If you were to go inside however you'd fine a rather unique cast of people…. And we're not just talking about the fact the landlords daughter who runs the place looks to be a seven year old child.

Welcome to 7 Aubreen Lane! The rent is cheap (almost laughable) and it has a promised short commute to work from a nearby bus stop. For one reason or another two new tenants have come to stay, and they'll only just be finding out the kind of unusual people they'll be living with. From the unusual growling sounds and smashing coming from room 1c to the constant smell of burnt cake and delicious home cooked meals from 2b, the entire place is one big mystery to explore…. Though perhaps you're not the only ones curious about it.

____

Roles:

I dunno why I didn't explain this before but the 1's are actually top floor and 2's bottom floor XD

1a- The shy librarian with the red glowing eyes// Vampire < v e n u s v e n u s

1b- The somewhat slimy foreigner// Alien < v e n u s v e n u s

1c- The one with the hairy temper// Werewolf < (me)

1d- Human 1 < Open

1e- Somethings fishy here// Cat spirit < Nico Nico

1f (never actually uses room)- A garden full of roses// Nymph- < dazzling dazzling

1g- The snake and his treasure// Lamia- Naga < Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

2a- The one who cowers in fear// Ex-experiment < Adamfaraday Adamfaraday

2b- The Chef who breathes fire// Dragonling < ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

2c- Human 2 < Open

2d- [Landlords Room] The immortal child// Mythical < Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

2e- The one with the man-made heart// Robot < zuri zuri

2f- The one who joins the fun// The evil monster < . A n u b i s . A n u b i s

2g- A spell is brewing// Witch < ukiiyo ukiiyo

Extra: Basement // Ghost < Shakesy P Shakesy P

potential other roles are spider girl, cat spirit, ghost, hunter, evil monster, half orc, tree spirit, medusa-type, robot girl, ect…. All roles could be added or subtracted!!!!

Last edited:
some image ideas for character
6dfefbf59d18ae36f2ebea29224bab20.jpg68be3644f18e2f860dbc50a24c7d76e5.jpg805f3d79f63a402cae8e008edaadfc77.jpga1fab5eef274a5e25524a41002439a28.jpgac8bafd5b085b6ffdd1c7c373f6dfa2c.jpgacc3d4fc0f0c28f54dabfd3b7820c7ce.jpgcaa9499d6b94b046b2e1a84b4455fa92.jpgee258e59bd6c693f64fd2d692b235011.jpgfbb97a57220a3fee3d759efced8acae9.jpgtumblr_on2830Pthe1vfi5ngo1_500.pngb823ef77924553c1a2a2ca93c1fc8c56.jpg

A place full of quirky characters. Ayy. I'm interested in becoming the landlord. I want to raise the rent so I can buy a monster truck. Everytime I want something, all will suffer with me. Mwahahaha.

Oh woow Wayyyyyy more interest than I thought uh- lool!? XD I need me a co-gm or 2 asap!!

A place full of quirky characters. Ayy. I'm interested in becoming the landlord. I want to raise the rent so I can buy a monster truck. Everytime I want something, all will suffer with me. Mwahahaha.
I've got an idea for the cat spirit you mentioned. So placing my interest.
I'd be down, seems cool
Interested. I have an idea for a hunter (assuming it’s a paranormal hunter)
looks interesting
interested
So cuute! I'm in < 3
Im IN!!

Ps. Could there be a role of the Sin of Gluttony? I wanna use my child :3
This is amazing thank you all so much for your interest!!

I can’t say I do, though I do learn very quickly. But it was just an offer, nothing else, haha. I don’t mind at all if you don’t want me to. ^^
nono it's all good just curious! :3 <3

sooooo. this had more interest than I thought. XD

ahh such an interesting idea, i'd love to see it take off! i'd definitely be interested in the vampire or human

haha woow okay this is waaaaay more popular than I first thought it would be!
i'm seeking at least 2 more co-gms before we start. as for the question no it isn't first come first serve but i'm unlikely to deny unless there's something really up. <3

haha woow okay this is waaaaay more popular than I first thought it would be!
i'm seeking at least 2 more co-gms before we start. as for the question no it isn't first come first serve but i'm unlikely to deny unless there's something really up. <3
Alrighty sweet! Well if you need help, I’m always down to help since I’m used to gming and such~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back