• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings An Unusual Living Situation || NEEDS 2 MORE TO START!!

If I do make this, should it be on rpnation or discord?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alrighty sweet! Well if you need help, I’m always down to help since I’m used to gming and such~
be happy to help co-gm
have gm-ed and co-gm-ed before
Okay gonna yoink ya both as co's then XD give me a few moments to set up a discord doc so things can be organised easier XD

I can take the shy librarian with red eyes. Or maybe a Eldritch Warlock character. It would be different from a witch with some very weird and odd quirks about him/her.

Last edited:
I can take the shy librarian with red eyes. Or maybe a Eldritch Warlock character. It would be different from a witch with some very weird and odd quirks about him/her.
Yeah, so, like, I think the vampire librarian's already taken? Don't take my word for it but I think they got accepted this morning.

Bump!! we REALLY need those two human roles filled guys XD

A human role is completely fine, I only have human characters anyway.
Do the roles have a specific gender or does it matter what their character is like?

A human role is completely fine, I only have human characters anyway.
Do the roles have a specific gender or does it matter what their character is like?
I'd prefer 1 male 1 female but both are open XD If you take a look at the previous cs you'll see the character style we've been going with

cs section is linked in the top of the first post and also on one of the pages :3

Thank you, it doesn’t matter which slot you put me in.
Most of my characters I have forgotten so I’ll risk it and use one of my recently created characters.
Do you want me to make a character description for him and send it to you?
I also apologize for late replies.

Thank you, it doesn’t matter which slot you put me in.
Most of my characters I have forgotten so I’ll risk it and use one of my recently created characters.
Do you want me to make a character description for him and send it to you?
I also apologize for late replies.
no problem!! I generally ask people make a new character per rp as that's the norm on this site, or at least edit to fit- but yes feel free to send one through if you don't want to pos straight to the cs page for review!! however please go into it at least to click join on the discord link, as that's where all ooc chat takes place :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back