• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ❀ — an unnamed fantasy & sci-fi plot!

Sorin

huntress.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

gif_1.gif

gif_2.gif

• Hello there!

I'm Sorin, but you can call me whatever you'd like. I'm twenty-five years old, respond to any pronouns, and live somewhere in a suburb of Philadelphia. I'm currently working my way, albeit very slowly, towards a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. I've also been on the hunt for a part-time job, but that's been neither here nor there, and I've been having a difficult time with it. Considering that it's summer and I'm without summer classes, though, I desperately need something to do, so despite my misgivings about myself and my writing, I'm creating this!

And, if you're interested in magicians and psychics fighting monsters, please read on!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back