• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Unexpected Element ((closed))

Characters
Here
Alistair sighed, "I am going to remind you, Air is not like Earth, it is very different, Air is empty and controlled, Earth feels and acts."

Adelaide ought to keep her comment to herself. "Then I'll have to learn to be empty." She said dryly. So maybe not the entire comment.

Alistair raised an eyebrow, before wind glow her back off her feet, "Something like that. Like I said, control. without control, you will not be able to do anything but make a mess." he said before he moved towards the empty chair and sat down, moving his hand up, some chairs that were against the wall moved to the table and he looked at her, "Try to hit one chair by controlling and conjuring your element."

She glared a little but then looked to the chairs. He was the best at what he did and she needed a teacher. She was just frustrated and that wasn't going to get her anywhere. With a sigh she focused on what he'd said and tried to focus on conjuring the element first. When she thought she had it she tried to control it. But managed to only wobble one of the chairs. She clenched her jaw and tried again.

Alistair watched her, unamused, he sighed when her trying only ended in wobbles, before he stood up, "Enough." he said, "Air is a complicated element and your trying is just giving me a head ache, while I watch." he said before he took a pen from his pocket and waved the chairs back in their place. He placed the pen down, on the table, "Make that moved, from this side of the table to the other." he said, as he motioned to the other side of the long table, "All the way to the other side."

Adelaide held in her comment and looked to the pen. She bit her lip and then focused on moving the pen. It rolled forward a few inches and then back. She did it again and it went further. After a couple more tries she managed to get it to the end of the table. She fought to hold in her excited exclamation at finally doing what he wanted.

Alistair looked unimpressed before he sighed and moved the pen back, "Again." he instructed without giving an encouraging words.

Adelaide clenchedher jaw, but then nodded and moved to try it again. It didn’t take as long to get it done this time, but she still could do better. She bit her lip and then moved to try it once more, wanting to perfect it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back