What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom An uncommon search

Sub Genres
  1. Multiverse
  2. Romance
  3. Super Powers
  4. Supernatural

here4therps

So I am looking for a true blood rp. I play a female oc and anyone you wish. I really have only play Eric as a canon but can really double as anyone you wish. I am familiar with the books but it has been years since I have read them so this maybe more show based. I am really looking for someone to double as Alcide for my oc. Please be an adult, givee something to work with and be wanting to chat ooc. I am a pretty friendly person and love to talk

I am also looking for a Marvel rp. I would love to find someone to double as Steve Bucky or Gambit. I will double as anyone you ask.

And I am looking for a celebrity normal person. I can double and I am looking for someone to be or double as Jason Momoa, Henry Cavill or Johnny Depp.

Pm me to rp

Users who are viewing this thread