• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic An RP about anthro animals using Mecha! : OPEN

Mep2Mep

So I had this idea for a while and there are not a lot furry or anthros here. So what is this RP about?

Well, this rp takes place on an island city-state in the far future earth where some type of cataclysm has made most of the planet flooded. Humans are now extinct, but somehow animals have evolved sapience and look humanoid. But only land animals who are vertebrates. But in the ocean, the creatures there have become mutated and turned into monsters.

The only way to defend the island city is with mechs! Large to medium-sized animals were mech suits, while smaller animals pilot giant robots!

Think of this Rp as a mix of Attack on titan, Patlabor, Beastars, and Zootopia.

Rules

1. Follow RPnations rules.
  2. Only play as one character.
  3. No hybrids.
  4. Respect other players.
  5. Write one paragraph.
Feel free to ask any questions!

Good luck on your game! I am currently starting a (human-based) Mech campaign myself, or I'd consider joining you.

If you can find the manual: "Critter Tek," you'll find some hilarious samples of just what you're looking for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back