An open letter to Fyuri and anyone else using light mode

Me, who switches back and forth to read posts with colored fonts or simply fixing some BBCodes: Senior look of flexibility.

It saddens me to see y'all finna divide this nation. Reconcile with your neighbors. Now is not the time to quarrel. BBCultists of the Old World, Light folks and Dark kins, unite!

#StopLightAndDarkModesViolence.

You cannot have the dark without the light. The brightest light casts the darkest shadows. The deepest darkness makes even a glimmer bright. They are yin and yang. Both must be.

RISE MY LIGHT-THEME BRETHERN! HOLD FAST!

happy mean girls GIF

RISE MY LIGHT-THEME BRETHERN! HOLD FAST!
QAlHENa.gif

The Holy Scripture may preach peace, but when it is RPN itself that is threatened, it is every BBCultist's duty to defend all that is holy. Her Holiness, Fyurious, has called a Crusade to reclaim the Holy Lands from the infidels, who would deny the Light pilgrims their right to visit the holy places. It is time for the armies of RPN to put aside their differences and unite under one banner - the Sign of the BBCult - and give back the Goddess's children what is rightfully theirs...or die trying.

tenor.gif

"The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"

Peace was never an option, light mode gang forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back