Breed: Bloodmage
Age Appearance: 26
Actual Age:1538
Ethnicity: White
Height: 6'3
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Altered Form: Red cloud of mist
Ambitions: His ambitions are his own, but make no mistake he means to change the realm.
Likes: persuading others to join his cause, supernatural races in general, magic, seeing the big picture.
Dislikes: The factions, The old dominion, humanity, emotional weakness, those that do not see the error of their ways, the self-righteous
Skills: Compendium of knowledge, both vampiric and magical. Persuasion, social and otherwise. Enhanced combat capabilities at close to medium range (within 400 ft), Thieves skills, Espionage, Assassination.
Personality: Determined, brilliant, sly, unapologetic, calm and collected to a point but afterwards terribly wrathful. charismatic
Origin: He is one of the few remaining Blood-mages if not the last. There is very old, strong magic that flows through his veins, as well as vampiric blood from one of the earliest lines of the second era.
Allegiance: independent
Unique Powers / Strengths:

Social

Unlike most of his vampire brethren his aura is naturally dark and cold, it takes actual mental effort for him to mask this and seem both pleasant and neutral. His very presence can be overwhelming and easily strike fear into the minds of mortals.

he is able to read deeper into auras and can sense emotional shifts and underlying motives.

Battle/Magical

As a vampire he has a natural increase in speed and strength well above human levels, more than that though he has over a millennia of experience in battle, tracking, and general survival mixed with his supernatural intellect often he can read the situation and like a well trained chess player staying several moves ahead.

The exceptionally unique ability to infuse blood with magic, this spell takes 25% of his blood-magic reserves and translates it into a magical aura that is sentient and will actively protect him. This aura can turn into a fine cloud of mist that surrounds him completely within one meter around him which is it's normal state, it can solidify into sharp crystalline shards that are a means of both defense and attack, it can also collect into liquefied tendrils that are able to grasp a hold of objects remotely. This is his primary means of magical defense, it can also collect in layers around his body able to solidify into a form of magical armor. For the purpose of espionage he can command portions of the blood to separate themselves from him and move to another location, he is able to listen through these pools of blood so as long as they remain in liquid form, once these portions crystallize they cannot un-crystallize and become inactive remotely. The weakness of this is that each active action exhausts the magic in the blood so it almost constantly needs more and more blood-magic to stay active.

this ability changes the molecular bonds that hold him together through the magical manipulation of his blood allowing him to transform fluidly between the three states of matter solid, liquid, and mist all the while holding his form. He cannot transform part of his being however, ergo if he were to shift his phase to liquid to nullify a physical attack he would not be able to make part of him solid to counterattack. Also there is a five second interval between being able to shift phase again. Each shift takes up to 5% of his overall blood-magic stores. He usually uses this form to travel quickly

This ability allows him to absorb the life essence of both magical and supernatural creatures through contact with his skin or drinking their blood [bite on the neck, or hand on their head] this is the only way he can refill his magical energy. He can use this ability to absorb ambient magical energy that is active in the environment as well but this does not charge his blood reserves but can be used to sustain passive abilities and heal wounds as he doesn’t naturally have the vampiric healing factor that others do if an attack lands in his solid form.

Unique Weaknesses:

being both the undying and having magical blood comes at a price, artifacts that have been consecrated for the use of fighting dark creatures are his primary weakness. Impaling him with a crucifix for instance will not only burn him but will stop his ability to shift from a solid state so as long as it continues to be in him.

Although he can technically feed on humans as a vampire, this doesn't refill any of this blood-magic stores and will only heal minor wounds and temporarily sate his hunger. To actually feed he has to ingest the blood of a supernatural being or the Vitae Essentia from a mage.

He must be careful that he doesn’t use all of his blood-magic stores for if he does he will enter into a frenzied primal state. In which He will mercilessly feed upon anything or anyone he comes across. In this state he is a giant bat-like monster and does not function at a high level of consciousness. In this form he has no control over his instinct to feed and will continue to remain in this form until he feeds on supernatural blood.

The root of the bloodmages we’re all bound to a single elder that existed in times of old. This bond allowed the elder control over the spawns of his creation, unifying them to a common purpose through the influence of his blood. Many from the blood mage bloodline tried to break for the bond. For most it ended in final death. However, there are few that managed to weaken the effect of bond. Although, there are few from the original line that even exist in the present today.

In the present day Artistat is still subject to the old bond. However, he’s shaped his will entirely to his own. Still, the bond effect persists, though in faint ways. Those who are potent with the blood of this elder (of his first three succeeding generations beneath him) may harm Aristat severely until the poison is purged from his being. The effects of the elders blood working like a poison, that can impede upon the vampire of control of it’s thaumaturgic abilities, slowing his speed, sapping his strength, and causing his control over his blood magics to fade drastically. He is unable to shift from whatever state he is currently in, and his range of control is halved. Additionally pushing the vampire closer to the beast that harbors within. There is only one known vampire in modern day that possesses the potency to do this, and she has not been made aware of Aristat’s awakening. To purge this from his system he must release up to 55% of his blood reserves depending on his exposure and how long he has been poisoned. if he doesn't have enough blood, he will need to feed on supernatural blood within the first hour. If he is unable to do so transformation into his Grimoire state will be inevitable, if this happens there is no telling how long he would take this form several days, weeks however long it takes to rejuvenate 500% of his normal blood stores.

Inventory:sword, magical Amulet, Ring, Bag of holding, clothes, boots.
Biography:
I was born Cephus Romulos Antopelies in the dark chaotic times just after the fall of the roman empire to one of the few nomadic family of mages that were surviving in that era. We survived by means of strict migration following predetermined routes on old- nearly forsaken roads, and an ever harsher code of conduct. There were other factions and clans that would both join the exodus and disband regularly, this made things hard for me to find others who could I could call friend.

I can still remember the fear in my Father’s eyes and the hushed whispers everyone would use whenever the camp to me had just seemed to be settling in to the area. A watch was always posted and not one of us were permitted to wander after the twilight. Behind locked doors and in quiet tones we were instructed with the secrets of magic that my family was entrusted with, but not just with magic we learned from all schools in this manner. For many years, I didn’t understand just that it was unsafe and forbidden, never did it cross my mind that we were being hunted.

As I’m sure all of you know childhood swells into adolescence, and the sharp soul of a curious boy cannot be contained by neither cages nor commandments. So as I grew, I walked the razor wire, cutting it ever closer to the edge of obedience until I was sure of exactly how many seconds I could squander before my feet would fail to take me home before night. There I existed, the embodiment of a black sheep to my family who as I’d imagine would’ve prefer me to stay well away from any risk.

At the time only the age of fourteen, that place stuck between manhood and youth, I could not consider the depths of harm that naive mentality would come to inflict upon my brethren. I can still see it now in the deep expansive places of my mind, the smell of the fresh evening dew only just beginning to blanket the green blades of mid-spring. The sky above was still violently pink, reflecting the last streams of light that the day deemed it well to offer. We had made camp in the forest by the sea, and I had found the day eventful; filled with fishing, and exploring the small coves and firths the shoreline stashed for those adventurous enough to find them. I started back to the camp early as my day had already been….I was just off the beach that’s when I heard a voice, small and fragile.. (finds a girl wounded with a broken legs takes her back to her village and heals her... )
Desired Plots:

• [li] espionage, supporting the ongoing themes, and moving the meta-plot forward to an interesting end

Developing connections and exploring as well as fleshing out the thread lore.[/li]

Relationships:
somethings here

Face Claim: Emil Andersson

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back