• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐€๐ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐„๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘, ๐€ ๐๐„๐– ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐‘๐๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

cocacola

your mom's side peice
โž˜โž˜ . . . hey!! i'm red, or cocacola. i'm 19, female, and go by she / her pronouns! i'm in CDT! i'm originally from quotev! i'm not sure how many people are familiar with quotev at all but they deleted the group search feature a while back ago ( 2018 is already 4 years ago !? ) but i've heard this website is much more active! if anyone is curious, here is my quotev profile. i'm obviously new to this website so i'm having to learn a lot as i go but oh well! honestly i don't really know if this is how i make a post? i know this is a thread but i'm not sure if post = thread. i'm sure someone will point me in the right direction if i'm wrong! โ†ฏ | how i roleplay : i am a very descriptive roleplayer! in quotev we used to describe how much we write via 'lines' but that measurement isn't the same here. either way, i averaged around ~15 lines. here is my writing example! i apologize for all of the outside links but until i learn how to navigate this site, i have a feeling it'll stay this way for a while, lol
โ†ฏ | i also do this thing where i 'double' up. while i'm sure it's not a q only thing, ive noticed most other roleplaying forums don't do this, though i believe i've seen a few posts where they do here, which is fantastic! basically: i have an oc with a love interest from a pre-existing fandom and my roleplay partner does, too. i'll write for my oc about ~15 lines and then i write for their love interest (typically interacting with their oc) for about ~15 lines and they do the same in their reply!
โ†ฏ | my fandoms i like to roleplay with is mainly: harry potter, attack on titan, and demon slayer. though sometimes there's more!

please help a struggling girl out and give me the lay-down of this site! peace and love, peace and love

Users who are viewing this thread

Back