• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

An old Knight with a curse. Dark Souls 2 RP 1x1

Spectra0110

Cursed Undead.
I am looking for a role playing partner to play a female role in my roleplay. I would prefer a female to play a the part but if you guys are good at roleplaying as a girl then fine. This roleplay is a romance/ adventure/ dark story.

The moral story is an old knight named Chivalry Coal that used to serve a King, King Vendrick, and he fought during the invasion by the Giants. Chivalry was a brave and strong knight, almost as strong as captain Drummond, he and many other knights march into battle by Drummond's side. It was a brutal fight and not many men made it... Chivalry was one of them. Chivalry was helping his captain fight a giant that had busted through a wall and made a roar at the two as the giant swings his club at the captain. The captain was able to dodge the club but the impact forced Drummond to stumble and fall onto the ground. As the Giant turn to finish of Drummond, Chivalry shot the Giant with an arrow to get his attention, the arrow hit right at the giant's arm and it gave out a roar of pain. The Giant turned his back against Drummond and faced Chivalry with a club over his shoulders ready to swing. Drummond yelled out "What are you doing?!" he asked as Drummond got up with his sword ready. "I'm distracting him!" Yelled Chivalry, as the giant's back was turned, Drummond ran up to it and jumped on the Giant's back. The giant roared as it tried to knock Drummond off its back, Chivalry took his sword and shield and slashed the giant's knees and the giant fell onto his knees, giving Dummond time to give one last blow to the giant and struck the back of its head. As the giant falls it sees Chivalry right in front of it so the giant gave out one last attack, with all its strength it back handed Chivalry that made him drop his shield and flung him across the battlefield. With a load thud Chivalry hit a wall making him fall to the ground not moving. The giant falls on the ground dead, Dummond got off the giant and ran towards Chivalry. "Chivalry, Chivalry!" yelled Drummond. As he got over there he turned Chivalry and helped him sat against a wall and took his helmet off. "Chivalry, Chiv, can you here me? Open your eye, man." Chivalry slowly opened his eyes and saw that his captain was alright. "Good, y- you defeated that giant." said Chivalry with a faint voice "You know what captain? I- I like to sleep for a bit. Y- you should have it under control (Cough, Cough). Wake me up when I'm home." Chivalry closed his eyes and passed on leaving a little ascetic that he found at a bonfire and a soul of a great hero. "You were a good knight, my friend. May you rest in piece." Said Drummond. He notice that two more giants were coming his way so Dummond got up, took Chivalry's drangleic helmet and ran off towards an old mining tunnel. Years have passed and an undead knight was sitting by a bonfire in a little town called Majula with no memory but only his name, Chivalry.

So there's my little prologue to my story and if you're interested on being a part of it then fill free to comment or message me if interested. Also sorry for my grammar, I was tired when I wrote this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back