• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy An Ogre's Hand (Recruiting 1-3)

Auuth

Crescent Grief
In the lands of Brohkg, survival is repetitively earned, as nomadic tribes turn cannibal upon each other, as well as being a land of orcs and their kin. Great battles come from these exchanges, and the greatness of each clan is truly shown in their combat. The goblins, such vile creatures, how they manage to set up traps so plainly expected, yet always work. If it were them alone, that would be no problem, but the damn things always travel with trolls. Orcs are too dangerous and thankfully rare to consider. Humans are just as resilient.

In this story, I am having a major feel of lenience with how the story goes. I was imagining an open-world kind of story, where our could be many things:

-Prisoners broken out together
-Warriors of the same tribe
-Battling warriors
-Scavengers
-Treasure Hunters

So what I'm trying to translate is as far as a story goes, I don't know, but I definitively have the important parts of this world in my head. And I know that some people like just roaming about and seeing what they find.

My requirements are simple: 2 paragraphs at least a post, especially when you have this much potential, and honesty about when you're not interested anymore.

Hmm I've been looking for something like this so when you say 2 paragraphs to you mean like 6 or ten sentences because a paragraph is technically 3 to five sentences. I can do both, but I want to know what to expect.

Hmm I've been looking for something like this so when you say 2 paragraphs to you mean like 6 or ten sentences because a paragraph is technically 3 to five sentences. I can do both, but I want to know what to expect.
That sounds a little worrying, when I mean two paragraphs I am not a minimalist, I ask for a fair amount of motivation in response to every effort made, it helps motivate me back when everybody wants to write.

That sounds a little worrying, when I mean two paragraphs I am not a minimalist, I ask for a fair amount of motivation in response to every effort made, it helps motivate me back when everybody wants to write.
Well, I didn't mean to offend you but I've just dealt with a lot of people who like to do the bare minimum so I wanted to know what I was in for.

Meet Quinn, a quiet support based magic user with experience surviving place to place negotiating with people to get what he needs. Assumed male by many he doesn't correct those who assume but rather adopts it. A simple traveler who makes money when he can thanks to his abilities and hires bodyguards for his own safety.

7b7f0e8529acbe867b525534f0429b97.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back