• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom An OC 'The 100' rp?

thebigbadwolfy

just a stranger
So I've recently begun rewatching The 100, a show that I have a very love-hate relationship with. BUT I still love the early seasons' whole survival aspect, with a group of kids sent to their deaths desperately trying to live on a planet they don't understand.

The rp would likely follow the same plot as the show, at least at the beginning.

Basically just want to know if anyone would be interested since this show is a lil old now.

Hey!!! More people!
I'll definitely start working on it this weekend haha. I've been busy dying the whole week whoops
I'll probably put up on OOC page first in case people wanna make characters have unique relations beforehand or offer any cool plot details to add in before the rp properly opens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back