• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern an oc search ✭ open ✭ UPDATED 04/26

Lollia

bayu bayushki bayu

About me

The Chara

Plots

chara: thalia kéobe
lowercase for aesthetic

hello and welcome! i'm lollia. i'm a minor and been roleplaying and writing for at least five years! in this thread, i'm looking for a specific kind of rp with an oc that i've been itching to write! but before we get to that, i have a few things i'm looking for in writing partner.

01. i am a minor. the choice is yours if you want to keep going.
02. mirror post my length. i'm looing for someone to post 2 paragraphs minimum or more. i find myself growing more invested in a rp the more i have to work with.
03. literacy. i use lowercase for aesthetic purposes and you can too! in a rp, however, a decent understanding of the english language, please! we all make mistakes but try to keep it understandable, yeah?
04. third person, past tense. no exceptions to this, sorry!
05. for this rp, i am looking for someone to oppose a female character of mine. m/f, f/f or f/nb, that choice is up to you.
06. a post every few days, please. if i haven't responded in more than a while, bump me, i don't mind!
07. ooc chatter is something i do enjoy but it isn't always required. at least talk to me enough to get the planning done and start the rp!
08. this will be a romantic rp set in college/university or early adult life. some of these have the potential to take on darker themes like drugs, alcoholics and violence. if you have any triggers, tell me and we will discuss what directions to go in and which ones to avoid. normally if i see one that will go in that direction, i will mark it as such. however, i can and will be staying away from certain topics, depending on what my partner and i discuss.

let me know if you're interested! i will also introduce the character as well as list some plots that might go along well with them!

so, you want to get to know thalia? well, for one, she'd rather be known by a nickname, as she believes that it makes things less personal, surprisingly. she always has this mojo to her, high confidence. bougie, banjee, baddie, all wrapped into one. a real go with the flow kind of chick who doesn't like to be taken down thanks to others. she's ride or die, meaning if you aren't down for the long haul, no matter what trouble, thalia won't even go near you when it comes to important crap. down to chill with the right kind of vibe going, she's considered the life of the party. and a sort of beast. she's often compared to snakes because of the way she does things. sly, quiet but deadly and definitely willing to turn on you for doing the wrong thing. she's the kind of the chick you see at the club, who'll give you a run for your money to see if your bark matches your bite. often times, you'll see her just vibing out and doin' her own thing because that's what she likes to do. she doesn't mind staying solo or sticking with her friends, it's all about how she's feelin' your vibe. if it doesn't mix well, you probably won't see a lot of thalia.

important things to note about her: bisexual, no preference. has a definite spotty history

001. a college party. it's a particularly rowdy time and to even further spice things up, there's a game of truth or dare being played. thalia and her friends are there and so is your character. at some point in the game, your character gets dared to make out with thalia. do they take the dare or switch to truth? because thalia, well, she don't back down from a little dare...

002. your character gest stood up on a date, left waiting in a bar. in a moment of weakness, your character says "fuck it" and decides to start downing drinks in an effort to at least have fun. in fact, they even start flirting with the bartender, thalia. however, after one too many drinks, they wake up in their bed at home the next morning. a splintering headache and a note next to a glass of water and aspirin from thalia, reminding them not to drink that much again. they can't remember anything, though and the next night, they're right back at the bar, looking for her and wanting to know, what really happened?

003. WARNING POTENTIAL DARK THEME. your character is an undercover cop, trying to get info a local gang that's been slinging crime through the streets. they need information but no one wants to talk. there has been a lot of talk about the gang, saying that they're going to get a huge deal that's going down soon. they manage to snake a smaller deal with the gang, going in as a resource and a new client. they wind up at the bar the gang is known to frequent and run into thalia. thalia is supposed to keep an eye on your character as the boss doesn't trust them that much. of course, that accidentally leads to thalia finding out your character is a cop. what happens now?

004. your character is fresh into college and the across the hall neighbour is thalia. through brief encounters, it's easy to see there is some sort of spark there. it's late at night, your character is studying when all of a sudden, there's a knock on the door. upon opening up, there she is, thalia. though, there's a grimace on her face but that's not all. something is wrong and she's trusting your character to help her. will they?

005. desire is a dangerous thing. your character meets thalia in a club as they're gettin' their party on. however, things get wild and your character finds themselves outside the club, approaching thalia, wanting to know more about the elusive woman. the night isn't over yet and as a pair, they decide to do some bar hopping. getting to know each other. it proves to be a great night with the swapping of numbers but come a few weeks later, they've lost touch, someone having not picked up the other end. so, it's a total surprise when your character notices thalia again, in a coffee shop not too far from the club they met at. so, what really happened, who lost touch first?

006. if you have any suggestions, let me know! i'd be happy to talk them over with you! she can be a very flexible character, seeing as there are many reasons that she may take interest in someone

hello everyone! i am lollia and this is my very specific search thread. now, specifically, i am looking for one or two partners to rp with an old oc of mine. before that, i'll go through some quick things i want to make noted like post requirements and some preferences. let's get started, shall we?

rules 01. i am a minor. the choice is yours if you want to keep going.
02. mirror post my length. i'm looing for someone to post 2 paragraphs minimum or more. i find myself growing more invested in a rp the more i have to work with.
03. literacy. i use lowercase for aesthetic purposes and you can too! in a rp, however, a decent understanding of the english language, please! we all make mistakes but try to keep it understandable, yeah?
04. third person, past tense. no exceptions to this, sorry!
05. for this rp, i am looking for someone to oppose a female character of mine. m/f, f/f or f/nb, that choice is up to you.
06. a post every few days, please. if i haven't responded in more than a while, bump me, i don't mind!
07. ooc chatter is something i do enjoy but it isn't always required. at least talk to me enough to get the planning done and start the rp!
08. this will be a romantic rp set in college/university or early adult life. some of these have the potential to take on darker themes like drugs, alcoholics and violence. if you have any triggers, tell me and we will discuss what directions to go in and which ones to avoid. normally if i see one that will go in that direction, i will mark it as such. however, i can and will be staying away from certain topics, depending on what my partner and i discuss.

now, let's get to the character!

thlia kéobe so, you want to get to know thalia? well, for one, she'd rather be known by a nickname, as she believes that it makes things less personal, surprisingly. she always has this mojo to her, high confidence. bougie, banjee, baddie, all wrapped into one. a real go with the flow kind of chick who doesn't like to be taken down thanks to others. she's ride or die, meaning if you aren't down for the long haul, no matter what trouble, thalia won't even go near you when it comes to important crap. down to chill with the right kind of vibe going, she's considered the life of the party. and a sort of beast. she's often compared to snakes because of the way she does things. sly, quiet but deadly and definitely willing to turn on you for doing the wrong thing. she's the kind of the chick you see at the club, who'll give you a run for your money to see if your bark matches your bite. often times, you'll see her just vibing out and doin' her own thing because that's what she likes to do. she doesn't mind staying solo or sticking with her friends, it's all about how she's feelin' your vibe. if it doesn't mix well, you probably won't see a lot of thalia.

important things to note about her: bisexual, no preference. has a definite spotty history

what kind of plots would work do well with her? i'll list some below!

001. a college party. it's a particularly rowdy time and to even further spice things up, there's a game of truth or dare being played. thalia and her friends are there and so is your character. at some point in the game, your character gets dared to make out with thalia. do they take the dare or switch to truth? because thalia, well, she don't back down from a little dare...
002. your character gest stood up on a date, left waiting in a bar. in a moment of weakness, your character says "fuck it" and decides to start downing drinks in an effort to at least have fun. in fact, they even start flirting with the bartender, thalia. however, after one too many drinks, they wake up in their bed at home the next morning. a splintering headache and a note next to a glass of water and aspirin from thalia, reminding them not to drink that much again. they can't remember anything, though and the next night, they're right back at the bar, looking for her and wanting to know, what really happened?
003. WARNING POTENTIAL DARK THEME. your character is an undercover cop, trying to get info a local gang that's been slinging crime through the streets. they need information but no one wants to talk. there has been a lot of talk about the gang, saying that they're going to get a huge deal that's going down soon. they manage to snake a smaller deal with the gang, going in as a resource and a new client. they wind up at the bar the gang is known to frequent and run into thalia. thalia is supposed to keep an eye on your character as the boss doesn't trust them that much. of course, that accidentally leads to thalia finding out your character is a cop. what happens now?
004. your character is fresh into college and the across the hall neighbour is thalia. through brief encounters, it's easy to see there is some sort of spark there. it's late at night, your character is studying when all of a sudden, there's a knock on the door. upon opening up, there she is, thalia. though, there's a grimace on her face but that's not all. something is wrong and she's trusting your character to help her. will they?
005. desire is a dangerous thing. your character meets thalia in a club as they're gettin' their party on. however, things get wild and your character finds themselves outside the club, approaching thalia, wanting to know more about the elusive woman. the night isn't over yet and as a pair, they decide to do some bar hopping. getting to know each other. it proves to be a great night with the swapping of numbers but come a few weeks later, they've lost touch, someone having not picked up the other end. so, it's a total surprise when your character notices thalia again, in a coffee shop not too far from the club they met at. so, what really happened, who lost touch first?
006. if you have any suggestions, let me know! i'd be happy to talk them over with you! she can be a very flexible character, seeing as there are many reasons that she may take interest in someone

let me know if any of these pique your interests. if not, we can always talk about alternative plot ideas as well!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back