• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern An Island Romance (Open!)

PhoenixMelody

"Arise And Seize The Day!"
Hello! Thanks for clicking on my thread. I’m Phoenix and I've been Role playing on and off for 10 years now. I RP as both Male and Female Characters. I’m looking for a partner who enjoys making a friend as well as writing together. And are just looking to escape the real world for a while and have some fun.

So I’ve been listening to the Mama Mia soundtracks a lot recently and I put this little plot together.

Plot:
On a beautiful island paradise in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea is the one of a kind Hotel Bella Mia. A young dreamer has just arrived to the Island and is staying at the resort, looking for an escape from reality. Little did they know they would fall for a local who works at the resort. Love blossoms, and island adventures are had. But the day will come when the dreamer has to leave. What will the couple do?

There is plenty of room to add idea’s, this is just the base.

If you are interested please DM me,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back