• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum An invitation from Rpnation's most infamous member

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So you were just wandering around then suddenly you encountered a note with strange message.

Hello!
Greetings! if you are reading this. Congratz! You have been invited to a simple friendly match up combat tournament. Now, the fight isn't anything too big. Is not even planet busting level nor global wide affected combat. Think of it as a simple gladiator match but with magic! I already chose the venue on where we can fight. It's a steel floored arena that changes temperature and form! We'll be using weapons and a bit of magic (Mostly weapons). Also is it okay if you use a original Character? I'm not comfortable fighting Canon characters cause it always leads to trouble for me... -_- Anyway, i say too much do i? I hope to whoever picks this up will likely accept the challenge. Have a good day Sir/Maam!

-Vagabond Spectre <3

Whoever this is from. They sounded humble and polite despite asking to get beat up. The opponent is unknown but one thing is for sure is that it seems like an original character.

A man happened to be wandering around one day in just the sort of place a vagabond with a friendly note might show up. This man was long and tall, with a baggy flannel and jeans that hung off him like a scarecrow. His brown curly hair waved around him like the branches of a Willow tree in the wind. The most striking feature about him was the mask that adorned his face. It was a stark candy red, matching his flannel, and had a large messily painted smile that stretched ear to ear. Through the eyeholes two icy blue eyes read the note.

Under both the man's arms were two holsters for a pair of twin Colt 1911s. Acrossed his chest were two bandaliers of ammo for these such guns, Fullmetal jacket. On his back in the type of holster one might use to carry a large axe was rested a large stopsign with duct tape around the end.

"Hey hey, I like the sound of this. Just like the good old days."

The very next day Laughingstok, that was what the man called himself, arrived at some sort of colliseum-like room.

"Well... The floor certainly looks metal. I hope I'm in the right place." Laughingstok scratched his head and looked around in a hopeful way, hoping the one who wrote the note would be there soon.

Oooooooohhhhhhh...
A tall, masked man approaches. He wears a black robe, some light black-painted leather armour, and also wears a dark glove in the right hand. The mask was brown, with 2 painted-on eyes, and some other small details. He wields a big, purple-glowing sword in his right hand, the other one had weird purple-glowing tatoos. He looks at the note. "Ḫ̴̨̏̈́u̵̖̇̽͜ḧ̶̡͇́̏.̸̠̼̚͝.̸̳̜̀̓.̴̜̠̉̒t̵̼͕̓͌h̶̝̼̑̍ì̷̫̯̆s̸̘̣̄̾ ̶͔͎̏̎c̵͓͗͘ͅo̵͎̾́͜ų̴̪̀͛l̴̙̞͝͝d̷̢̺́̆ ̸̥͎̍͠b̴͉͖̈́̕é̴̙̥͝ ̸̙͉̑̔ą̶̪̆͊ ̸͕̝̀̒n̷̙̗̿̎i̵̧͇̾̑c̵̳̲̈́̌ȩ̵̖̌̒ ̶̦̼̌͑s̷̨̼̈̃m̶̜̼̍̏ą̴̗̀́l̴̰̫͋͠l̴̙̝̾̈́ ̶͎̠͛̈́c̵̮͋̀͜ḧ̴̖͎͊ǎ̵̤̱̌l̶̼̞̍̊l̵͔̬͊̓e̷͚̥̊͌n̶͉̥̈́̕ğ̶͍̳̒ę̸̙̔̀ ̵͈͎̒̿t̶̺̳̀̊o̵̟̰͑̈́ ̸̧̡̈́̓t̸̰̳̃̆e̵̢̙͐͂s̵̨̈́̏͜t̶̪͛̈͜ ̶̼̻̈́͊o̵̥͈͐͛ù̷͕̱̈t̵͓͇͆͠ ̴̨̝͑̚m̵̝͉̌͐y̴̱͓̏͑ ̴̱̥̎͠ḁ̶͐̚ͅb̵̡̙͐͐i̴͖͓̾̀l̷̦̟̆͊į̴͔͒̌ṫ̴̯͚̓é̵͕̝̃s̴̱̦̍̏.̴͓̩̃̕" He walks of after memorizing the note, thinking about how this encounter would turn out.
Masked2.png

Oh, seems interesting! I just got myself some revitalized combat OCs too XD May I join?
Whoa! How on earth did you find this!? I thought this was a dead thread. Anyways now that you're here might as well welcome you.

Yes! Welcome! You can join me on a battle! But maybe not now because i need to sleep... My deepest apologies.

Whoa! How on earth did you find this!? I thought this was a dead thread. Anyways now that you're here might as well welcome you.

Yes! Welcome! You can join me on a battle! But maybe not now because i need to sleep... My deepest apologies.
It's ok. It was the top thread in the coloseum, hence me posting. Sorry....

Nah, it's cool. I'll see this as a opportunity to RP with you.

Anyways enough with that. Would you like to take it to the PM's or a thread?

Idea Idea

I prefer to roleplay in threads, but as for talking, if it's 1x1 we can chat on PMs or discord if you have it

Neato! I'll set up a thread for the both of us! Although i do have a discord account but i prefer PMs more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back