An introduction

GigaWat

Hi there y'all!

I'm a long time role-player, but new here, hungry to satisfy an itch long left unscratched.

I'm not much into character role plays as far as fitting into an established universe, but I'm always game to try anything twice. Love original ideas, or even bouncing some new thoughts into old flesh out ones.

I love talking to people about just about anything. But get me talking games or hockey and you won't be able to shut me up.

Cheers all! Hope to play soon!

Any tips on how to best use this site would be most welcome!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus e-

Whoops! That's not my introduction.

Welcome! I happen to be a big fan of hockey as well. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and if you need help, let me know.

hello!
welcome to the RPN, hope you will enjoy your time on here and will meet some amazing people (:

my name is lolipop and i'm always open for rp or friendly chat

Users who are viewing this thread