• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom An interest check for Beastars!

theonetruewanderer

The guy who plays everything but humans.
Yeah, Beastars is a pretty niche anime and manga, but it's something I've wanted to write in for a while. Personally I've never been able to find all too much of a good partner for fandoms, but here I am searching again!

Specifically I'd like this to delve into darker aspects than the actual show and manga, and whilst I don't require any knowledge about the series, I'd prefer to have you know at least the basics about the world and its rules.

Simply explained, I'm looking for someone to be a foil to my character. The character being a red kangaroo who is the heir to a very large profitable family, he seems quite the outcast, distant and endlessly hard to understand compared to most well off herbivores in society. He's extremely reserved, overly cautious about how he acts, and seems to be almost willfully against the societal norms and herbivore carnivore relations. I'm fine with this being set in the same setting of a school as the anime tends to take place, but I'm also fine looking for something more adult in terms of where the setting mainly takes place.

Be it you're someone meant to keep the young head of the family on a straight path as an assistant or aide, or perhaps just another high class family heir that wanted to network but gets far more than they bargained for?

Close childhood friends, etc. Any of these types of concepts or whatever you can pitch my way is fine.

Hope I interest you enough, DM me to discuss further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back