• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom An Icy Threat OOC & character sheets

MzHyde

'Flamebird'
Roleplay Type(s)
This thread is for any OC character sheets mostly, but if anyone wishes to add canon character sheets they're free to do so, but it's not required. :) I'm pretty laid back. Just ask that people be civil with each other over their oc's :) This thread is also for discussing any ideas or thoughts to do with the RP!

I'll start off!
Name: Neva of Arendelle/the lost isle
Birth place: Arendelle
Past home: Auradon
Current home: isle of the lost
Parent: Elsa - mother. Father unknown as Elsa refuses to speak of him.
Aunt- Anna. Uncle by marriage to anna - Kristoff
Appearance: blue grey eyes, 5”7 in height in heels, 5”5 flat footed, hair white with ginger tips (the tips in honour of her aunt Anna)
Personality: loyal to a fault...literally. when she was sixteen she learned of what Hans of the southern isles tried to do to Arendelle and Elsa- her mother. Her heart grew unbelievably cold which affected her ice powers. Despite all the attempts by Elsa and Anna, she grew wicked and travelled late one night to the southern isles and killed Hans by freezing him to a death like state.
Much pleading with the people of Auradon didn’t work, as the sisters were forced to banish Neva to the lost isle as punishment. Neva knew it wasn’t her family’s fault but she did hold a grudge towards Auradon. She secluded herself in a back forest of the Isle that is forever in winter, plotting revenge on Auradon.....until she heard about the original four VK’s have accomplished four years on. Now she’s curious to how escape this frozen hell she’s created onto herself and if she can get revenge on Auradon or is there hope for her to change? If the likes of Hades can get out now the barrier is down, can she??
Crush: has a live/hate opinion of Hades
Appearance for looks in collage below:
pixlr_20190812120759501.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Noelle White
Birth place: Charmington Auradon
Current home: Auradon
Parent:
Snow White ~ Her mother
Evil queen ~ this is because of Noelle went through the teenage phase of family should be there for one another. Including her step-grandmother.
Evie ~ would have been her step aunt because her mother doesn’t associate Evie as her sister, but enemies.
Prince Florian ~ Her father.
Appearance:
Noelle is about 5’6 in heels that are two inches tall. So in reality she is 5”4’ which makes it difficult for her to handle herself. She normally wears a blue dress top with a red skirt that goes to the mid knee. Her hair is black with blue eyes. Her hair is long to mid back but usually keeps it in as a pony tail.
Personality:
Noelle’s personality happens from her mother. She is naive to the point it that reality seems to be catching up to her slowly. She can be kind and gentle as it can be a bit. Accepting as her natural way of her being naive self and show people it’s okay to be this way.
Crush : (only 1x1) would be Harry hook

Name: Noelle White
Birth place: Charmington Auradon
Current home: Auradon
Parent:
Snow White ~ Her mother
Evil queen ~ this is because of Noelle went through the teenage phase of family should be there for one another. Including her step-grandmother.
Evie ~ would have been her step aunt because her mother doesn’t associate Evie as her sister, but enemies.
Prince Florian ~ Her father.
Appearance:
Noelle is about 5’6 in heels that are two inches tall. So in reality she is 5”4’ which makes it difficult for her to handle herself. She normally wears a blue dress top with a red skirt that goes to the mid knee. Her hair is black with blue eyes. Her hair is long to mid back but usually keeps it in as a pony tail.
Personality:
Noelle’s personality happens from her mother. She is naive to the point it that reality seems to be catching up to her slowly. She can be kind and gentle as it can be a bit. Accepting as her natural way of her being naive self and show people it’s okay to be this way.
Crush : (only 1x1) would be Harry hook
Love it! She sounds adorable and I can't wait to see how she reacts to Neva! Question, you say her crush on Harry hook is for 1x1 only but would you be happy having hints of it in the group RP?

I kind of had to research Snow White a little bit before putting her family up. Same here maybe we could do a one x one experience with Neva and Noelle to see how they would react to each other?

For now no. Only coz there's only 3 of us. Unless you both would prefer me to make a separate ooc chat thread??

I don't mind genderbending at all but I think for this one I want the characters all to be their canon genders. Only coz it's my first descendants RP and want to explore the characters more as they are from the third film onwards. That and I love his father daughter relationship with Mal etc and kinda don't wanna mess with that

If this one really gets off the ground we can always think about another one where some characters are different genders.

You're more than welcome to create a second daughter of Hades whose more like him than Mal is though :)

Name: Rori Gothel
Birth place: The Isle
Home: Isle
Parent: Mother Gothel - Her relationship with Mother Gothel was... Strenuous at best. Mother Gothel would always lament about losing rapunzel and well she was never truly nurturing without a motive behind it. So Rori doesn't really like her mother
Sister- Rapunzel technically
Appearance: Teen with long black curly hair, that always has flowers woven into it. She's pretty tall (6'1) and has dark Grey eyes with flecks of gold in them. Roti tends to wear red or green colored mini dress and pants since she spends lots of time tending to flowers.
Personality: Rori can best be described as true neutral. She's not malicious, but she isn't kind either. Rori is good natured enough to never wish death upon large groups, but she also wouldn't shy away from causing someone she hates pain or poisoning people. Rori can get be easily bothered, but her anger is quick and fierce. Expect a prank, or some kind of simple revenge, but Rori isn't one to hold grudges. There is however one thing Rorir despises. She despises people who indiscriminately cause evil. Revenge or hate against one person she can understand, but when it's against the whole of a group it she hates it.
History: When Mother Gothel was sent to the Isle she was sent back with all the youth she had spent so long preserving, brought back from death as many were. Unfortunately Rori got a curse when she was born instead. When she turned 7 she began to rapidly age like her mother without exposure to the sun-drop flower, if not as quickly. That was until she happened upon one the few places that held flowers on the Isle. They weren't colorful or pretty, but for some reason they reverted her back to looking like her normal age, at least until the flower wilted a few days later. So Rori ended up spending most of her days searching for the few flowers that were on the Isle and gardening, and occasionally actually being in the inhabited parts of the Isle.

Now she plans to enroll at Auradon prep and possibly will get dragged along in an icy adventure along the way.

Extra: Rori can cast a bit of magic, provided she has a flower to use. This does however make the flower wilt rapidly as she cast the spell.

Name: Rori Gothel
Birth place: The Isle
Home: Isle
Parent: Mother Gothel - Her relationship with Mother Gothel was... Strenuous at best. Mother Gothel would always lament about losing rapunzel and well she was never truly nurturing without a motive behind it. So Rori doesn't really like her mother
Sister- Rapunzel technically
Appearance: Teen with long black curly hair, that always has flowers woven into it. She's pretty tall (6'1) and has dark Grey eyes with flecks of gold in them. Roti tends to wear red or green colored mini dress and pants since she spends lots of time tending to flowers.
Personality: Rori can best be described as true neutral. She's not malicious, but she isn't kind either. Rori is good natured enough to never wish death upon large groups, but she also wouldn't shy away from causing someone she hates pain or poisoning people. Rori can get be easily bothered, but her anger is quick and fierce. Expect a prank, or some kind of simple revenge, but Rori isn't one to hold grudges. There is however one thing Rorir despises. She despises people who indiscriminately cause evil. Revenge or hate against one person she can understand, but when it's against the whole of a group it she hates it.
History: When Mother Gothel was sent to the Isle she was sent back with all the youth she had spent so long preserving, brought back from death as many were. Unfortunately Rori got a curse when she was born instead. When she turned 7 she began to rapidly age like her mother without exposure to the sun-drop flower, if not as quickly. That was until she happened upon one the few places that held flowers on the Isle. They weren't colorful or pretty, but for some reason they reverted her back to looking like her normal age, at least until the flower wilted a few days later. So Rori ended up spending most of her days searching for the few flowers that were on the Isle and gardening, and occasionally actually being in the inhabited parts of the Isle.

Now she plans to enroll at Auradon prep and possibly will get dragged along in an icy adventure along the way.

Extra: Rori can cast a bit of magic, provided she has a flower to use. This does however make the flower wilt rapidly as she cast the spell.
Love it!!! Will be interesting to see her interact with Neva!

When would people like to start the RP? Just so I know when to start a thread in the right place up.
Would people wanna start now and focus on the introductions of the oc's or wait til we have more canon characters? Would anyone like to take on a canon character as well?

I'm ready really whenever

But I do think we should start without even if we don't get more canon characters soon. It'll be easier to integrate the canons since everyone just knows more about them in general. Not to mention they're probably known by a lot of people. All the OCs will need introductions regardless.

I'll set up the IC thread today with the first post if everyone is good with that?

icy threat banner.jpg

WE HAVE A BANNER FOR THE IC THREAD!! Hopefully this will encourage more to join us. I'm holding back writing anything for Mal until karcen and starishcomposer have posted their introduction posts, if they're still wanting to be involved.

Karcen has left the RP so we need to find someone willing to take the roll of Hades ASAP as he's pretty important to the third film/this RP

Until we find a Hades (if you know of anyone interested, send them this way, or if either of you are interested in taking the role, I'm good with that as well.) I'll come up with a post for Mal for the time being.

Posted for Mal. Anyone else willing to double up characters? I'd rather not have to consider this RP dead before it even begins properly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back