• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Roleplayer's Lair (Expired)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
How about when Vex first arrived he was super antagonistic towards Anori bc of his assumptions, and then when he realized she wasn't a magic user he did a 180, only to have Anori despise him for his earlier small-mindedness and attributing it to his humanity?

How about when Vex first arrived he was super antagonistic towards Anori bc of his assumptions, and then when he realized she wasn't a magic user he did a 180, only to have Anori despise him for his earlier small-mindedness and attributing it to his humanity?
Lol, and Vex would be like "But I'm only 87% human!" That's so perfect!

Lol, and Vex would be like "But I'm only 87% human!" That's so perfect!
And she'd be like 'And therein lies your limitation- I admire your dedication to an eradication cause, but your humanity is clearly your downfall'. And then when she meets Malice she'll be like 'Ah, I see who got all the good genes in your family. She will be spared. You, however, I'm afraid there's no hope for.'

[PLOT IDEAS FOR THE CUTE & CUDDLY INCUBUS VS. STRIX'S PEEPS]

• Oak Bergman

He'd probably like him- he likes most people.

Crevan Priest

Same.

Dr. Dee Pennhurst

Would love her.

Tibbles Scratchwick

Will love him.

Persephone Skinner

Definitely same.

Dr. Corey Crank

Will not understand them.

Those plot ideas got me thinking as well lol.

Decibel - Jolene Decible would likely be curious in regards to Jolene's connection to nature. An opposite's attract type of friendship in a way.

Decibel - Malice - Malice, as said before will likely be an Iron Giant type dynamic.

Decibel - Scratchwick - Decible may find themselves on the favorable side in Scratchwick's book with the help of Chef's kiss.

Gunther - Eleanor -> Dense to her flirty nature, often gifts her alongside fellow staff handmade souvenirs or other unique items from his holiday trips. Currently returning with authentic recipes for Sarmale, Vertuta, and Medovik to share during lunch.

Does that mean the cast list is finalized? ouo
I'm not completely sure what you mean by that, but like I said I don't plan on making the beginning of the rp a hard deadline.
People are free to make more characters of any kind should the idea come to them before the end of the first day in-roleplay, and afterward will only be able to make new characters if the need arises or they can find a way to fit them in, for instance a situation like Knott's where they came on their own.

I'm not completely sure what you mean by that, but like I said I don't plan on making the beginning of the rp a hard deadline.
People are free to make more characters of any kind should the idea come to them before the end of the first day in-roleplay, and afterward will only be able to make new characters if the need arises or they can find a way to fit them in, for instance a situation like Knott's where they came on their own.
But what about all the characters without roommates? :/

So if we don't make more characters they just stay unroomed? :/
I was figuring that either they'd room with each other or an in-roleplay incident would leave them having to occupy some retconned in spare quarters in a pre-existing dorm group. (With the approval of those whose characters are involved.)

I was figuring that either they'd room with each other or an in-roleplay incident would leave them having to occupy some retconned in spare quarters in a pre-existing dorm group. (With the approval of those whose characters are involved.)
Ah, I see. What about plotting then? ouo

Ayama Ayama King Krokodil King Krokodil salem. salem. Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas floripher floripher

Behold!

I'll be posting for more of my characters later.
I AM BEHOLDING! TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TIME

Users who are viewing this thread

Back