• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Roleplayer's Lair (Expired)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[PLOT IDEAS FOR THE BUBBLY AND SEXY LAMIA TEACHER VS. STRIX'S PEEPS]

• Oak Bergman

I would say the two are friends- she met Oak when she first moved to the US, he taught her about the country's history with magic and stuff, and he's the one who recruited her to teach at the school.

Crevan Priest

Honestly I think it would be hilarious if these two were married, like the 'cool teacher' couple vibe, but I think they could also just be close friends.

Dr. Dee Pennhurst

They occasionally collaborate on student projects.

Tibbles Scratchwick

I feel like Ellie would treat Tibbles like a regular cat all the time, which I guess he might appreciate if he wants fish or scratches but might resent when he's not in the mood.

Persephone Skinner

I feel like these two would get along like a house on fire and be good friends.

Dr. Corey Crank

I think he might be a little wary of her, but she's probably made efforts to get close to him and demonstrate she isn't a threat.

Last edited:
I love all these ideas!
Crevan's not easily attracted in a couples kind of way, but perhaps Ellie could win his heart over the course of the rp?
And I think that Dr. Pennhurst could collaborate with Ellie and her students when a Bioengineering project needs to be expedited or involves magic.

I love all these ideas!
Crevan's not easily attracted in a couples kind of way, but perhaps Ellie could win his heart over the course of the rp?
And I think that Dr. Pennhurst could collaborate with Ellie and her students when a Bioengineering project needs to be expedited or involves magic.
Bahaha all of the flirting ;P

[PLOT IDEAS FOR THE INUIT VAMPIRE VS. STRIX'S PEEPS]

• Oak Bergman

I'm guessing they get along well.

Crevan Priest

She's definitely taken his Potions class.

Dr. Dee Pennhurst

Almost certainly her favorite teacher.

Tibbles Scratchwick

Don't think they have much in common.

Persephone Skinner

They probably like talking about fashion.

Dr. Corey Crank

He probably resents her for constantly hurting humans.

Last edited:
Vex is pretty rude to most magical folks, so they'd probably not get along, much to Malice's chagrin. Malice might even go out of her way not to seem like the same kind of jerk as her brother.

As for Dr. Crank, he probably would resent that she hurts humans, and she's probably one of the few students he freely admonishes because of it.

And I love how everyone so far just agrees to love Mal. I don't blame them one bit.

Vex is pretty rude to most magical folks, so they'd probably not get along, much to Malice's chagrin. Malice might even go out of her way not to seem like the same kind of jerk as her brother.

As for Dr. Crank, he probably would resent that she hurts humans, and she's probably one of the few students he freely admonishes because of it.

And I love how everyone so far just agrees to love Mal. I don't blame them one bit.
Anori isn't magical though? She's just a vampire- she doesn't have or do any magic.

I'm completely confused.
Vex's antimagical agendasometimes clouds his judgement. He'll sometimes arbitrarily assume someone's a magic user or in cahoots with them if they aren't human and aren't a GMO (or not a robot, like boomer.)
Aaaand characters posted!

Revamped Gunther's backstory a bit with more comedic pang
Any rooming preferences for Decibel?

Is there any chance you could put all those giant images into spoilers? The post is longer than all the other CSes in the thread combined :/
I second that motion.

Vex's antimagical agendasometimes clouds his judgement. He'll sometimes arbitrarily assume someone's a magic user or in cahoots with them if they aren't human and aren't a GMO (or not a robot, like boomer.)
Ok, but they've been in school together for a year now- Vex knows she's not a magic user :/

Doesn't necessarily mean they've been in close contact, though I shouldn't have assumed he'd avoid her completely.
Well they're both on the Mad Scientist track. I just feel like even without them being close by now Vex would know she's not a magic user.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back