• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Roleplayer's Lair (Expired)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
salem. salem. I don't see Hrolf's Classification, Allegiance or Motivation anywhere.
Oh, at the very end of the backstory (which sucks do not read) it was Consumer and Destroyer. (If it doesn’t specify my bad, I still have a lot of work to do with my werewolf baby.)

I‘m supposing that he hasn’t made any friends yet his Allegiance would be TBA or N/A. And for his motivation would be to ‘figure himself out’ wether he’d actually like to be evil or not (Even if he was kidnapped, lol lmao.) I’ll get onto fixing the CS today.

Oh, at the very end of the backstory (which sucks do not read) it was Consumer and Destroyer. (If it doesn’t specify my bad, I still have a lot of work to do with my werewolf baby.)

I‘m supposing that he hasn’t made any friends yet his Allegiance would be TBA or N/A. And for his motivation would be to ‘figure himself out’ wether he’d actually like to be evil or not (Even if he was kidnapped, lol lmao.) I’ll get onto fixing the CS today.
Awesome thanks!

Would it be possible to get a list of students categorized into:
-Just got here
-Have been at TLI for a year
-Have been at TLI for two years or more
I'll do it with my own characters, and of course I encourage others to do so as well.

New students
  • Malice Von Brandt
  • Francis Sato
  • Finbar Cody
  • Rathbone Diggs

Students who've been here a year
  • Jolene Wildwood
  • Vex Von Brandt
  • Cristina "Crispy" crispin
Long-term students
  • Knott Lazarus
  • Stephanie Rain
  • Sharon Angler
  • Fenris Latour

Last edited:
New students
  • Malice Von Brandt
  • Francis Sato
  • Finbar Cody
  • Rathbone Diggs

• Jolene Wildwood
  • Vex Von Brandt
Long-term students
  • Knott Lazarus
  • Stephanie Rain
  • Sharon Angler
  • Fenris Latour
Cool thanks. Based on the profiles, I would say it's likely that Finn and Hez are new, but Lowell has already been there a year.

That sound accurate? floripher floripher Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas salem. salem.

New students
  • Malice Von Brandt
  • Francis Sato
  • Finbar Cody
  • Rathbone Diggs

• Jolene Wildwood
  • Vex Von Brandt
Long-term students
  • Knott Lazarus
  • Stephanie Rain
  • Sharon Angler
  • Fenris Latour
Oof just said forget poor hez
Cool thanks. Based on the profiles, I would say it's likely that Finn and Hez are new, but Lowell has already been there a year.

That sound accurate? floripher floripher Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas salem. salem.

Yea this is his first year

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus So one of my gals is gonna be a vampire- how would you feel about her rooming with Thon, and Thon agreeing to let her feed on them and have them run errands for her in exchange for the promise of one day granting them the Vampiric Gift?

Once I get back to my house, where my digital tablet is, I might draw Lowell like that Daniel Radcliffe picture. (Attachment below) And possibly... Try do draw humans for once? No promises! (This roleplay can very well be my fabled creative uprising comes from...)

On other drawing terms, I’m currently working on a little Lowell piece where they’re a bit more jock-y, and I’m rather excited to design them since it’ll also include doing a little design of the school’s sport team jacket. Deciding over the mascot and well... The design! Now, what are some evil animals?...

Attachments

• E1022315-CF88-4FED-B075-0625808510FD.jpeg
    E1022315-CF88-4FED-B075-0625808510FD.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Once I get back to my house, where my digital tablet is, I might draw Lowell like that Daniel Radcliffe picture. (Attachment below) And possibly... Try do draw humans for once? No promises! (This roleplay can very well be my fabled creative uprising comes from...)

On other drawing terms, I’m currently working on a little Lowell piece where they’re a bit more jock-y, and I’m rather excited to design them since it’ll also include doing a little design of the school’s sport team jacket. Deciding over the mascot and well... The design! Now, what are some evil animals?...
I was thinking that it could be the TLI Tsetseflies.

"Get some drip, child."

I love how the furry little addidas came out that's all I care about...... furry shoes..... how do they work....

Anyways on a non-new shoe model now available at perpetually 32-news, I decided to make the logo/mascot a ferret because ferrets are evil little goblins. Lowell is supposed to have one foot on top of a football, but I guessed the tail saved me some anatomy, har har. (Also I just decided on football for the sport because I'm a basic 'lil bitch that likes football... The school probs have something cooler like dodgeball or volleyball...)

P.S.: I am going to draw more of Jock Lowell. Nobody can stop me. He is a little soccer enby, and I'm so close to making that cannon. Every time he scores he probably blows kisses, random thought. They would always play offensive they suck would stink defending the goal tbh...

And we can't forget the funny little number on his shirt.

Attachments

• 1669262595545.png
    1669262595545.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 12
Mkay, character creation is coming along nicely. StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus What do you say the administration sticks my first year incubus with Stephanie in the hopes that he'll drain enough of her energy on a daily basis to prevent further escape attempts? ;P

Mkay, character creation is coming along nicely. StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus What do you say the administration sticks my first year incubus with Stephanie in the hopes that he'll drain enough of her energy on a daily basis to prevent further escape attempts? ;P
Sure. Of course, if Steph is onto him enough she may just sleep outside the dorms, just like last year. Perhaps she doesn't get what''s going on at first.

Sure. Of course, if Steph is onto him enough she may just sleep outside the dorms, just like last year. Perhaps she doesn't get what''s going on at first.
If he gets used to her, he might just follow her around and track her down to whatever corner she's hiding in each night, so she'll wake up with a little incu-ball cuddled up against her xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back