• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Roleplayer's Lair (Expired)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yooo, waddup? Just saw that the character sheet is ready for sheet-ing. And honestly, I’ve got a pretty good character idea flowing around in my head.

Just a few questions;
-Would you prefer we use Realistic or Drawn FCs? I tend to use both, but just in case. (Update: Nevermind, I figured it out, thanks!)
-Is it very likely for someone to be abducted into the school? Like, not in a way that everyone knows that at anytime they could get kidnapped to assist, but is it a frequent thing?

On other, less roleplay terms, the cold’s finally here! Well, at least were I live, and I. Am. DYING.

Here it’s sunny all-day-every-day, so when we go 10 full months of heat. It’s a little hard to get used to freezing colds. Fingers crossed I wont get sick this holiday season!

About holidays, is it me or seeing Christmas decorations this early just irks me. Like, dude! Thanksgiving hasn’t even happened!

I’m already being haunted by Mariah Carey’s ‘All I Want For Christmas’…

Plus, there’s still so much traditional celebration to have. This Monday I (and many others) celebrate the Mexican Revolution, and no one puts decorations for that! But maybe since everyone ‘en el condado’ (In the country) already put up their Mexican decorations in September.

Eugh. More love for November celebrations, please!

Last edited:
Yooo, waddup? Just saw that the character sheet is ready for sheet-ing. And honestly, I’ve got a pretty good character idea flowing around in my head.

Just a few questions;
-Would you prefer we use Realistic or Drawn FCs? I tend to use both, but just in case.
-Is it very likely for someone to be abducted into the school? Like, not in a way that everyone knows that at anytime they could get kidnapped to assist, but is it a frequent thing?

On other, less roleplay terms, the cold’s finally here! Well, at least were I live, and I. Am. DYING.

Here it’s sunny all-day-every-day, so when we go 10 full months of heat. It’s a little hard to get used to freezing colds. Fingers crossed I wont get sick this holiday season!

About holidays, is it me or seeing Christmas decorations this early just irks me. Like, dude! Thanksgiving hasn’t even happened!

I’m already being haunted by Mariah Carey’s ‘All I Want For Christmas’…

Plus, there’s still so much traditional celebration to have. This Monday I (and many others) celebrate the Mexican Revolution, and no one puts decorations for that! But maybe since everyone ‘en el condado’ (In the country) already put up their Mexican decorations in September.

Eugh. More love for November celebrations, please!
To answer your roleplay-related questions-

Realistic or drawn faceclaims are both fine, as are descriptions as well.
While I don't have a particular number or percentage in mind, a good amount of the students were kidnapped, yes.

And while I don't know much about Mexico, I agree that Christmas stuff gets put out too early where I'm from too. I love fall decorations, and I wish that there was more time for them.

To answer your roleplay-related questions-

Realistic or drawn faceclaims are both fine, as are descriptions as well.
While I don't have a particular number or percentage in mind, a good amount of the students were kidnapped, yes.

And while I don't know much about Mexico, I agree that Christmas stuff gets put out too early where I'm from too. I love fall decorations, and I wish that there was more time for them.
Super thanks! I actually read up a little bit on the lore/rules and found out both were A-Ok. About the lore, got dam! That’s some beefy ‘ole lore. I’ll finish it and get onto writing my character!

Might drop a few ideas here and there, but nothing too revealing.

Super thanks! I actually read up a little bit on the lore/rules and found out both were A-Ok. About the lore, got dam! That’s some beefy ‘ole lore. I’ll finish it and get onto writing my character!

Might drop a few ideas here and there, but nothing too revealing.
Sounds good!

Quick character update: Setting up the placeholder!

But I’ve got one thing set: Werewolf! Bark! bark! HOOOOOOWWWL! (Animals by Maroon 5 begins playing)

So, what’s up, hotdog?

I’m still very indecisive about what kind of werewolf I want it to be; there’s usually two types:

-‘European Werewolf’ (before they were hunted into extinction in most areas) Attacked humans purposefully a lot; it's in the historical record. This character would be an impulsive, angered-issued ‘bad boy’ with the tragic backstory to justify their anger breakdowns.

-‘North American gray wolves‘ have a natural fear of humans and attack people very rarely, really only when threatened or starving. This would be on the softer side of werewolves. A scrawny lil dude who might also have anger/temper issues and has super awful luck.

So, really, I’m just deciding on which one has more appeal. I could always do a mix of the two, but I’m not sure.

Both sound good.
And if you want, you could even make both. I don't impose limits on the number of characters people make.

Same here. Really liking how Lowell’s comin’ out.

Found this image that reminded me of this roleplay, haha.
638E802E-6B5E-4CDE-B42E-60BA6C745336.jpeg

P.S: If anyone needs like, an uncoded version for the CS do tell me, I’ll be happy to add it in!

muehehehe
moving onto backstory
😈
extremely evil and malevolent

Anyways, if anyone could drop their triggers/what makes them very uncomfortable, please do so! Just so I could know what changes to the backstory I need to do! Since the backstory’s pretty dark, I wouldn’t like to discomfort anyone.

muehehehe
moving onto backstory
😈
extremely evil and malevolent

Anyways, if anyone could drop their triggers/what makes them very uncomfortable, please do so! Just so I could know what changes to the backstory I need to do! Since the backstory’s pretty dark, I wouldn’t like to discomfort anyone.
There are none I can think of for myself at the moment, but I'm glad you're asking us!

my little guy should be up later 2day!! so looking forward to writing them, i haven't made an evil little cannibal in a while < 333

A bit of a smaller update - But sheet's comin' tomorrow. *silently chants: rebel werewolf dude rebel werewolf dude rebel werewolf dude rebel werewolf dude rebel werewolf dude rebel werewolf dude *

alsoo.. quick q before i go and refine his character some more: how is intercharacter plotting gonna work? are we going to do it at all and if we are should we go in dms or would you (strix) want to see what we have in mind?

Personal preference is, once profiles are up, we message each other in OOC and plot (past relationships, future dynamics, etc.) ._.

floripher floripher Finnegan is now on the list of students who need roommates!

As for intercharacter plotting, it's a bit complex. If there's no supposed prior relations between the characters in question, the most plotting to be done is to assign their roommates, assuming they're a student. If the plotting is something that should be well known to both characters and the roleplayers behind them, then this thread is the ideal place. If there's anything that you want the general population to not know, I don't mind a PM conversation for it.

Is it bad that I'm suddenly hungering... FOR A HUMAN ARM?!

I absolutely love Finn! Cannibals don't get explored as much as they do, and less having one be a fallen angel! Can't wait to see him in-character, interesting concept!

om nom nom this severed finger is exquisite!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back