• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Roleplayer's Lair (Expired)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
haha cockette 😂 im dying fr 💀

I think I might make a Pinterest board for Lowell as well. Just have to figure out what to put in it. Probably just oddly creepy vent art.

Anyways, the post might take a while since I'm watching the Argentina VS Mexico game in the world cup. Fingers crossed that we win! Which, we might not, since Argentina has the best of the best, but there's still a chance.

I've got part of my post written, but I'm waiting for those who haven't posted yet to post, so they'll have a chance.

Sorry I’ve been late, moving is hard. Cleaned my sheet up a little and will post tomorrow.

Posting today, a little bit busy with my school’s dodgeball tournament, but it’s all good.

I have failed you all… (Broken heart emoji, broken heart emoji, crying emoji, wilted rose emoji, fixed heart emoji.)

Post promised for today due to my shortcomings, woopsie.

Sorry, gonna have to drop out. Best of luck to the rest of y’all!

Lowell doodles + Knott + Delinquent Lowell

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
Dude..…. It was physics class right and my teacher decided that today were just going to do origami and I have created a pure beast….

I present to you….
Licenciado Roberto…….

He will forever remain sited in his chair on my desk

Attachments

• C34479C6-C2DB-4E2F-BEE8-AD4896BCF568.jpeg
    C34479C6-C2DB-4E2F-BEE8-AD4896BCF568.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Hey all, it's been a weird, slow week, and I apologize for how long it took me to figure things out. I will also be dropping the RP, but wish you the best with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back