• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute - Refurbished - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sunfall27 Sunfall27 Your characters have been added to the list. I don't know if you know about the two new items on the character sheets, "pronouns and" "voice." Both aren't technically needed, but if you want to add the details, then there are now slots for them.

Sunfall27 Sunfall27 Your characters have been added to the list. I don't know if you know about the two new items on the character sheets, "pronouns and" "voice." Both aren't technically needed, but if you want to add the details, then there are now slots for them.
Oh thanks! I didn't see them but I will add them right away.

Ok, so I'm gonna leave some character ideas here. I might use some of these in this rp, or maybe not, but if anyone else wants to snatch them up, then feel free.
  1. Student - Wants to bring back circus freakshows, and is serious about it. Everyone thinks they're crazy.
  2. Student - Legitimately evil, but does not want to be at the TLI and looks down on fellow students, thinking them to all be low-life ruffians
  3. Teacher and/or student/misc - A teacher who is only teaching here because one of their loved ones is being held hostage. The hostage may be on campus, or a different location
  4. Student and misc - A kidnapped student and their younger sibling who followed the kidnappers in an attempt to rescue their older sibling
  5. Misc faculty - Someone on the board of directors who spends more time at TLI than any of their colleagues and generally makes the staff's life miserable
  6. Student - Was supposed to attend a different Evil school, but got kidnapped for TLI.
  7. Student - A bird/human GMO from the same project as Vex and Malice. There may be multiple of these.

And some bullet points about the GMO bird people like Malice and Vex (Left out of the lore because I'm not yet sure where to place it.)

• They are part of a privately funded project, but the project is affiliated with a pharmaceutical company called Archer Solutions. The project is called "Peregrine," after the first bird used in the project.
  • This is the first generation of bird-human GMOs. This means that their parents are human, not counting the various birds that they're spliced with.
  • The goal of the project is to create a nonmagical species superior to humans.
  • None are older than 16 at this time in the rp.
  • They have 48 chromosomes, and theoretically cannot produce fertile offspring with humans. Therefore, they are discouraged from considering humans as romantic partners nearly as much as with species associated with magic.
  • Each one is modeled after a specific species of raptor-type bird, but are designed to be genetically compatible with each other.
  • None of them have magical powers. They might be able to use ritualistic magic, but are forbidden from it.
  • Some of them are raised in a compound in rural New York specifically for the project, others are raised outside the lab by involved scientists. They all visit each other when not in school. There are also human siblings for some of them.
  • They have all the limbs a human has, plus wings large enough to fly with. Their fingers and toes are like a human's, but with claws, and have locking capabilities much like the birds they're spliced with.

Last edited:
Can we list our character's gimmick/history or are we meant to reveal that later on

Marceline_idue Marceline_idue I've converted the character ideas list to an ordered list for easier communication.
For the idea with the siblings, would you prefer a "normal"-ish character for the elder sibling, or would you maybe like to combine this idea with idea #2 or #6, or in general another Evil characterization for the older sibling?

just realized I forgot to change her name to her new one in one part of the history whoops lol

Marceline_idue Marceline_idue I've converted the character ideas list to an ordered list for easier communication.
For the idea with the siblings, would you prefer a "normal"-ish character for the elder sibling, or would you maybe like to combine this idea with idea #2 or #6, or in general another Evil characterization for the older sibling?
I’d think it’d be funny if we did. I kinda like the idea of this little toddling thing thinking they’re better than everyone else haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back