• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!
Annus Horribilis, 2025. Though not without backlash, it is becoming more and more common for people to unironically and openly identify as Evil, and there are even clandestine schools where the curriculum instructs students on how to be the best at being the worst. One such high school, the Tudor Lestrange institute is beginning another school year, as usual bringing in students from many walks of life, from aspiring mad scientists to hopeful dictatorial conquerors, from malevolent magic-makers to thieving con-artists..... to those who are only there because the school needed casualties and abducted them.
So here we are, in a little corner of Ohio where despair and arrogance reign. Will you partake in the vicious activities, leaving a terrible trail? Or will you do your best to fight for good?

Newcomers and returning roleplayers alike are welcome!

Rules and Lore!

OOC!

Characters!

I know it's been a hot minute since this thread was last responded to, but I'm very interested if you're game to still give this a try

I guess I'll get working on either getting the current rp resumed or putting up a new one should nobody from the current one want to return.

I guess I'll get working on either getting the current rp resumed or putting up a new one should nobody from the current one want to return.
Hey, quick question but, how come you get to have multiple students of the same rank and we aren't allowed to do that?

Hey, quick question but, how come you get to have multiple students of the same rank and we aren't allowed to do that?
Because I have a variety of characters in a variety of ranks. Anyone is allowed to make more than one student of the same rank if they have at least one student of a different rank. I thought that was clear, but just in case it wasn't I'll re-read the rules and edit them accordingly if needed.

Hi there. This is an interesting concept and I'd be interested in joining. Are there many people participating?

Hi there. This is an interesting concept and I'd be interested in joining. Are there many people participating?
There are quite a few current particpants, but you're very certainly welcome to join if you want. The more the merrier!

There are quite a few current particpants, but you're very certainly welcome to join if you want. The more the merrier!
My bad, I didn't see that it was based in a high school. I assumed college/university for some reason, so i'm less comfortable roleplaying in that case. Thanks anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back