• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Evil Education at the Tudor Lestrange Institute

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Stephanie Rain

As the other two in the room discussed her presence, she stayed frozen in fear, still in mouse form and waiting in stupor for either person's eyes to reach her. Of course I was noticed. It never goes this smoothly.

Knott Lazzarus

"Actually, we don't anymore. At least I don't think we have for years." Knott said, recalling the schools near scorched-earth policy for pests. There was a major problem with all manner of vermin when they first came to the school, and though the rats, roaches, and flies were now gone, Knott was haunted by the telepathic cries of the insects, arachnids, and gastropods that were killed. It was Knott's "curse" to be able to communicate with bugs, and while hearing them from day to day before their abrupt extermination was annoying, it was the most jarring to not hear them as much as they used to.

Vex Bon Brandt

As Dr. Brent Von Brandt and Malice were finalizing Malice's enrollment in Mr. Bergman's office, Vex was on his way to his own dorm. As per Dr. Von Brandt's agreement with the administration, Vex would be rooming in one of the older dorms, which meant that it would be a single room. Most of such dorms had been converted into staff housing or larger student dorms, but some were still in use for students. Vex was not looking forward to this fondly, but was willing to make the sacrifice for his sister, who had been set up in one of the newer, improved dormitories. Still, he was a bit too crabby to knock, though was placated by the smell of blood, which he didn't yet realize was on the doorknob. Swinging open the door, he immediately flicked the wetness of it off of his hand, leaving specks on both the door and his lab coat. Further surprised by the shirtlessness of his roommate, he just stood with his mouth gaping.

Pincushion

Looking up from shrewdly examining the room Pin turns, their eyes quickly finding Vex's. Filled with a silent challenge they practically dare him to comment on their appearance. Quickly taking stock of their new roommate, Pincushion notes the rather large wings and curious lab coat while attempting to discern the potential threat. Vex's surprise coupled with his rather refined clothing suggest a sheltered upbringing and this initial assessment dashes any suspicions of his malice. Cutting the silence between them, Pin moves to continue their combing of the room. As though simply discussing the weather they succinctly tell Vex, "I suggest you close the door on them." Although the old dormitory was primarily for staff there was a steady stream of students wandering the halls, prying eyes and hushed whispers invading their space. "I'm almost done with my work. I don't care for interruptions." Reaching upwards Pin contorts their left arm to great length to investigate into the ceiling's rafters, an eye having grown on the fingers to survey the space.

Tera

Byte

]

Teressa had arrived a few days early, and was now sitting in the depth of one of the underground areas of the school, working on some of her inventions. Well, trying to. Celeste was always trying to get her attention for different miscellaneous things, Luna would chirp reminders at her every so often, and she'd hear hear Sunny's laughter echo through the halls every few minutes.

With a deep breath, she put her things down, haphazardly throwing them on her desk before she clicked her fingers together. Luna came to her side almost immediately, having been readying herself for a journey for the past three hours. She heard the clanging of Celeste trying to hurry Sunny along so they could set up in their new dorm room. It would take a fair amount of time to get there, given the size of the institute and the walking speed of the androids, but it was more about the journey than the destination. Okay, maybe that's a lie. Tera had began resting her eyes the moment she heard the elevator ding.

Before she knew it, Sole was by her side as the other girls were off to get the materials to build the charging stations. "They'll be back before you know it!" She happily chirps before starting to move Teressa's wheelchair into the dorm. Sole was easily distracted by new people, but seemed to remain focused at the task at hand today. There were too many threats to let her guard down. Well, that's until she saw...puffy...white...wings?! Her data circuits kicked into high gear searching and searching through her almost endless stream of archives before something clicked in her head. She stood still for a moment as she searched and then blinked.

"Are you classified as an angel?" She asked quickly before adding. "The data on them is severely limited! I could complete so many-" She began happily before the girl in the futuristic looking wheelchair held up a hand and spoke calmly.

"Sole. Mute."

The girl immediately stopped talking and simply smiled and stood there, quiet as a mouse.

"Forgive me. I added personality to her so she wasn't as off-putting as the others. I'm sad to say another failure." Teressa smiles awkwardly, unsure of how to really converse with live people. "Erm-Yes, sorry again. We will just go now--"

♡design by riptide, coded by uxie♡

Vex Von Brandt
wowie wowie

"Right then," Vex replied, ruffling his wings and shutting the door with his clean hand. He wondered about Pincushion's super-long arm, which nearly touched the high rafters. Certainly their arm wasn't always that long? Was it magic? Vex sure hoped not. He'd heard rumors of experiments with rapid, neuron-activated mitosis and programmed cell death. Few people knew if the experiments were successful, or if the results were independent of magic, but Vex had hope that he was lucky enough to meet another, however different, extraordinary experiment of scientific marvel.
"I'm Vex Von Brandt. You may have heard of my father, Dr. Brent Von Brandt." He spread his wings to give a clue to what Dr. Von Brandt was famous for. Dr. Brent Von Brandt had successfully spliced human and avian genes in such a way that produced creatures much like Vex. Mostly human, but with wings large enough to fly with, and clawed fingers and toes. "I'm one of his successful projects."

Finbar Cody
floripher floripher SoftSmile SoftSmile

Four newcomers to the conversation, which had yet more offputting vibes to Finbar, approached. Fin scooched to the side to get a better look at them. One with orangey hair had called the winged person an angel, a word which had escaped Finbar until now. He wondered what an angel was doing in a place like this, but was afraid to ask.
Then, when upon the one in the wheelchair's instruction, the orangey-haired one silenced uncannily. Of course, Finbar could be called uncanny himself, what with his detached head and all, but he figured he should at least hope his behavior was normal. After all, he wasn't babbling on about researching people as though they were little more than an interesting plant, and he wasn't commanding people to silence themselves, or evading giving a straight answer about a strange place. Fin might've been annoyed, angry even, if he weren't afraid to be.
For now, he would observe, attempt to keep from drawing any more ire, and hope that he wasn't about to be "researched" himself.

(im a bit late for the thread sorry! this may be a bit small but i tried to get it out as soon as possible ^^') Andrian sighed, after he got the enrollment letter, his parents immideatley dropped him off here, "were here Andrian, wake up!" his father said, he bolted awake he grabbed his things "oooh my little boys all growing up to become a nasty villain" his mothe said, he was convinced his parents enrolled him here so he could be out of there hair, but this place didnt seem to be awfully bad. "come on me boy, chin up!' his father said, awfully cheery for sending his son off to school, he waved his brothers and sisters goodbye, he WAS a bit releived to be away from home was sure he was atleast a bit late though, but im sure no one would mind. he exited the vehicle and walked towards the school

once he entered the school he aimlessly walked the halls to find the people he roomed with, it was quite a big school, ad he was terrible with directions

Kai Senko - Teacher (Apotropaic Magic and Spiritual Cleansing)
Tag: Open (Entrance Hallway)
Standing in the entrance hall to the school, Kai carefully watched the new students arrive. Dressed in a long, half black and half white, Japanese Komono and clutching a long red handled katana, he observed everyone closely. At his side sat a quiet white fox whom appeared motionless and almost as if it was merely just an object. If anyone was harbouring any unwanted spiritual entities or energies, he was going to find them before they could reek havoc on the school and get in the way of everyday activities.

He was not normally so cautious, however Kai had been influenced by a dream he had experienced the night before. Seeing this dream as an omen, Kai felt he needed to be on guard. This was not the first time that Kai had been so heavily drawn into concern over a dream, and it wouldn't be the last. Most of the time, those dreams lead to nothing except people questioning his own sanity, however Kai was persistent and believed heavily in them.

Jiro Maki - Poltergeist/Ghost
Tag: Open (Dorm Room)
Perched in the open window of his dorm room, which one leg dangling outside and his back resting against the frame. He relaxed with one arm behind his head, simply enjoying the current peace and quiet his room had to offer before the appearance of the other three people he was to room with. Jiro was far from someone who liked a busy scene or a group of people, but he had found himself unlucky as he had been roomed with three other people. Coming to the school was definitely a better compromise to where he could be right now, but three other room mates was just torturing him. His attempts of hoping they would be quiet and introverted like himself.

Isolde Porcelaine - Puppeteer (Living Doll)
Tag: Open
Arriving at the school, Isolde's parents very swiftly kicked her out of the car. As quickly as she had learned of her new school, her parents had thrown her bag out and drove off without even a small goodbye. This had not been the school Isolde had wanted to attend, however her parents had decided that whether she liked it or not, she would be attending the school. It had been more of them not caring enough to choose a school she wanted; therefore she was thrown into the closest school with the first available spot, irrelevant of what the school educated.

Feeling very small and vulnerable, Isolde dragged her heavy bag towards the school and headed in the entrance. Nervously looking around, she seeked a sign or some type of indication of where to go. She hated starting in new schools and being the new person, but that was what her life was; however this time her new school was more likely to be a more long term stay than all of her previous boarding schools had been. Staying for long meant the possibility of new friends and feeling more settled...but this was not the school for feeling comfortable and definitely was not the type of cosy school she had been wanting.

Last edited:
Tag: Sadies Sadies (dorm

After awhile of searching, andrian finally found the dorm, barging in and heaving his bags onto the floor and looked up to see jiro, "oh hi, i assumed someone would be here," he said, he wasent a fan of small talk, but he would have to make due, if he was rooming with 3 others, he adjusted his messy bun and started unpacking some things,

Luna Headman and Maximus Headman
Luna opened the door to the car as soon as it stopped. She roughly pulled her stuff out of it and started walking towards her new school. Maximus was several steps behind her and jogged to catch up. "You could of at least said goodbye. It would've been the polite thing to do." He said, walking backwards as he waved to the speeding away car. Luna kept her pace, she talked while still facing forward. "They were far from good parents. Why should I be polite to them?" "Because that's how you treat people, good or bad." Maximus adds with a pointed look at his sister. "Besides," He bumps his shoulder into Luna lightly. "New school. New start." Luna gave an unenthusiastic scoff. "Just another place to keep us contained." Her and Maximus had already been thrown out of many schools because of their condition. "Not true, this school was made for people like us. I'm sure we'll get to meet other werewolves!" Maximus said, obviously much more enthusiastic than Luna. "Just what I always wanted." Luna glared at her brother while she spoke sarcastically. "You know, other werewolves aren't as terrible as you think." They approached the entrance to the school. Luna pushed opened the door as she finished the conversation with: "We'll see about that."

Tag:
Andrian Tomaetuhsooup Tomaetuhsooup (Dorm Room)
As someone entered the dorm room, Jiro looked over and nodded his head in greeting to the fellow student but didn't say a word for a while. Swivelling around to bring his legs back inside, Jiro sat on the window ledge and watched as the other person started to unpack his belongings. Jiro took note of his clothing and appearance in an attempt to get some clues about who or what this person was like, but he decided not to comment.

Swinging himself in through the window, his black boots making a slight thud as he did, Jiro stepped towards Andrian. Jiro was relatively tall and slender, but not to the extreme. He dressed smart in a black coat, black waist coat and a white shirt. However in addition to that; his cloth belt and long purple hair added a bit of an edgy look which took away from him being fully sophisticated.

"Jiro" He introduced himself, holding out his hand in greeting and also partially a test to see what Andrian's reaction would be. Jiro's body language was neither friendly, nor was it threatening, he was neutral but he was tense and ridged. He expressed a sense of control over himself which was possibly his was of keeping control over what he could in a world with so little freedom.

Tag:
Luna and Maximus Sunfall27 Sunfall27 (Enterance)
Standing around like a lost puppy, Isolde was more out of her comfort zone than she had ever felt. As she was standing quietly, looking at some of the wall art and hoping someone noticed how lost she was, she heard some people enter the building. Hoping that they may also be new in the school school, Isolde realised that maybe these two people knew where to go, or at least felt the same as she did.

Turning around, Isolde awkwardly ushered towards Luna and Maximus.
"Uhhmm...Hello, are you new here also?" She questioned, nervously twiddling with a strand of her long black hair. She appeared very sweet and innocent for a girl who was new to a school of evil, as if she had shown up at the wrong place and was heading for the school of good. Dressed in a cute black dress with a white neck ribbon and a flowery white ribbon tied into her hair. She appeared out of place.

Tag: Sadies Sadies
Luna and Maximus were about to head to their dorm. A girl walked up to them and asked them a question. Luna smiled slightly, "Yes, I assume you are as well." Maximus waved at the girl. "Hello! I'm Maximus and this is my sister, Luna." He gestured to the blonde whose smile was fading. He elbowed her in the side to which she responded with tightening her smile. "Who are you?"

Rathbone Diggs, Boomer Diggs, Margaret Diggs

"Yeah, I guess it does depend...." Rathbone said. While robotics wasn't completely off the table, as Boomer's presence assured, Rathbone didn't want to be shoehorned into anything if thon could help it.
"Well, Rath, don't burn bridges It's great to meet you, Mr. Die Stille. I'm Maggie Diggs."

"And I'm her sibling, Rathbone. That's Boomer, over there."
Boomer, meanwhile, had slowly gotten closer to the group, enough so that if Gunther or Decibel looked closely enough, they could see what he had printed on the ticker-tape paper.
"Thank you for acknowledging that I have a soul. That detail is usually forgotten, when not debated."
Boomer could count himself lucky for now that neither Rathbone nor Maggie bothered to read the paper, though Maggie did raise an eyebrow at the mention of Boomer's soul.
Gunther & Decibel Die Stille - Diggs Family & Crevan Priest StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

[“Repairs Completed. Truck Fender back to optimal condition.”] With a pinging sound followed by the wirring of mechanical parts, Decibel re-implemented the Diggs’ pickup wheel and gently set it back onto the surface, good as new.

“The pleasure’s mutual, Ms. Diggs! I oughta hope your time at Tudor Lestrange goes spiffy, and if ya’ll need any help with academics, ye can always come to me over at the back library. Just pokes out the forest in the garden, hard to miss.”

Gunther warmly greeted back, giving the Diggs sisters a nice handshake and smile. Decibel meanwhile went over to Boomer, kneeling down and inspecting the robo-dog.

[“Gratitude acknowledged and welcomed, Sir Boomer Diggs. Should you be in need of mechanical repairs, refer to contacting me as an offer.”]. The tall brass bot voiced, giving Boomer a few pats before standing back by Gunther’s side.

It was then that Crevan arrived, invisibility cloak in hand. Decibel found it intriguing, as to him it looked as though the new arrival was partially nonexistent yet existing at the same time.

“Crevie!” Gunther elatedly hopped and gave his coworker a hug.

“‘Ere’s the Dinweathers, fresh by the jars!” Taking the cloak, the librarian provided a generously sized box of jars, each one filled to the brim with beetles essential to the curriculum.

“Alrighty, Diggs folks, I best be off gettin me son past the other teachers. Stop by the library if ya need schoolwork assistance!” He gave them a bow, before turning to Decibel, who in question was examining a dandelion closely.

“Kay sonny, I’m gonna put this ol thing on ya. Gonna need you to hold my hand as we go, sound spiff?”

[“Request accepted. Equipping clothing article.”] Decibel noted, taking a few seconds to correctly don the cloak to become completely invisible to the visual extent.

“Ah Goodie! Now, hold on and follow me~” The elder chipped in a sing-song like tone, waving to the group of individuals before departing around the institute’s left side to ensure less encounters with anyone.

Sharon Angler & Thorntalon
OPEN for interaction in any hallway

For a while, Thorntalon had hunted for mice and sparrows and even caught a few, and Sharon was dissappointed to find that none of the "potential customers" in the back garden had awakened from being drugged unconscious. They'd be rained on soon enough, but that wasn't Sharon or Thorntalon's problem to fix.
Now, they wandered the halls of the Institute, Thorntalon perched upon Sharon's shoulder. Sharon considered returning to the dorm, but wondered if their roommate would be there yet.

Margaret, Rathbone, & Boomer (The Diggs-es)
Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

"Will do!" Rathbone replied, smiling at Gunther's offer. Perhaps he'd have some advice for Rathbone's goals.

"I will take you up on the offer when needed." printed Boomer, "Us robots can trust each other better than we can trust organic lifeforms."

"We'd better get to the dorms, Rath." Maggie urged, looking up at the clouded sky.
"Yeah, ok." Replied Rathbone, and followed along.

"I hope to see you sooner than that, though. Goodbye for now. " Boomer printed, lingering a moment, but soon enough was trailing behind Rathbone and thon's sister. He had hoped that Rathbone wouldn't interfere with what he hoped was a new friendship. Rath was the kindest to him out of all of the Diggs, but was still unpredictable.

Crevan Priest
Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

Mr Priest took the box of Dinwether's Beetles under his free arm, and held out the other arm for Mr. Stille to take the cloak off of. In the moments between being draped over his arm and being donned by Decibel, the cloak became visible, but soon became invisible again, along with Decibel.
When both hands were free, he re-oriented the box to be held in both hands.

"We'd better hurry before it rains."

Dr Brent Von Brandt, Malice Von Brandt, and Oak Bergman
Not nessesarily open, but not un-open either

Malice zoned out as her father and the Principal discussed things. Dr. Von Brandt was not happy to find out that Malice would be rooming with the wrong kind of degenerates: magic users. Malice didn't care about it herself, figuring that she should come to conclusions of her own, though she hadn't let anybody on to that fact yet.
For now, she was just sticking around in case her rooming assignment would be changed.

"You happen to be talking to one, you know," warned Bergman.
"Present company excluded," sighed Dr. Von Brandt, "But of course, you're not the one paying tuition."

"Try it on some petty teacher," Scoffed Mr. Bergman, rolling his eyes and flicking his tail. For now, his temper was tamped.
"I might do worse if you put her in magic classes." Dr Von Brandt adjusted his tie, aloofly avoiding eye contact with the principal.

"So I've heard," Bergman grinned, taking the threat to his staff with a grain of salt.

Tag: Sadies Sadies (dorm room

he seemed suprised by the hand in front of him for a second, but shook his hand "nice to meet you" he said, giving a slightly obvious forced smile, his large fangs showing, he was unsure what to say, he dressed in a black and red striped shirt, with very baggy pants and big black boots, his hair in a very unkempt and messy bun, and he clearly didnt exactly take time in his appearance, probably should have for the sake of it today,he looked down at the ghost, he couldnt tell exactly how friendly he was by the looks of him, he set the rest of his unpacked things down and examined the room, it wouldnt be the roomiest space he imagined, but enough for the amount of people staying here, "so....when will everyone else be here, i assumed everyone would kind of already be here" he said, (sorry i took a bit to respond ^^')

Tag:

As Andrian took his hand and shook it, Jiro noticed the very obvious fangs in his room mates mouth. He had his suspicions on what this person was, but didn't want to jump to any conclusions in case he was wrong, however he was more than certain.
"You're a vampire?" He decided to ask instead of making assumptions, however his question seemed more like a statement or observation. "I guess that makes us both not among the living then." He added bluntly, assuming that vampires were very much dead compared to a regular human.

Stepping back and leaning against the window seal and, placing his arms behind his head in a way of rest; he observed Andrian some more as he went back to his unpacking. "I don't know, I'm quiet alright if they don't show up." Despite at present being far more social than Jiro usually was, Jiro was not overly social or the most welcoming of big company. "I don't like a lot of noise." He admitted bluntly.

Tag:
Luna and Maximus Sunfall27 Sunfall27 (Enterance)

Glancing between the two people, Isolde felt like at least she was not alone in her quest of not knowing where she was going or what to do. She smiled back warmly at the pair as they introduced themselves. "Yes, I'm new too. I'm a little lost to be honest." She admitted openly, nervously biting her finger slightly and looking about for a moment.
"My names Isolde, it's nice to meet you; Luna and Maximus." She responded, her head turning to each of them with a nod and a smile in recognition.

Tag; Sadies Sadies (domroom)

"oh- yes i am¨ he nodded, "i sort of assumed it was quite obvious to people" he said, "i guess it does, although i dont feel very dead" he said with an odd quiet laugh, he finished unpacking and sat down on his bed, where he would be sleeping, it would have to use some getting used to "im quite alright if they dont show either" he said "im also not a big fan of loud things, or large groups" he said, he adjusted his loose bun and took out a book, he yawned, a bit tired from the awfully long trip here, but he could make do.

he was quiet most of the time, and generally kept to himself, he also liked his space, which in his mind, this dorm would not have, but he could get used to it in time, maybe he'll like a few people in this school like his mother said, but that he would have to see

Tag: Sadies Sadies
"It's nice to meet you Isolde!" Said Maximus, smiling with his shiny white teeth. "I'm not really sure what we're doing either. Our parents-" "Guardians!" Luna but in, giving her twin a warning glance. "Our guardians told us to just go to our dorm. They said they'd already taken care of everything." Maximus finished. He could tell the girl was nervous from her mannerisms. This realisation made him straighten up a bit more and push his glasses father up his face. "No doubt, they just wanted to get rid of us sooner." Luna snapped. She rolled her eyes at her brothers kindness to the girl.

((I'm assuming it's okay to post...I left the roommate vague, so whomever wants to be her roommate can be.))

A step, crossing into the grounds of the school, and a girl came back to herself with a gasp. She fell to her knees, panting as she regained control of her body. She hated when he did this. She never knew what happened to her body, except for the healing wounds. She’d lose time, hours, days, she would never tell. It just was one blink to the next for her.

As she came into her body, she did her usual check. Surprisingly nothing hurt, though that didn’t mean anything with her healing factor. Running her tongue along her teeth, nicking it on the fang she would never get used to, she could taste his blood. She’d been fed. Raising her head, she looked around. She was kneeling in the grass of a lawn of a massive castle? It wasn’t skyscraper huge but still more massive than anything she’d seen in her life. There were children roaming the yard, and two trucks just parked in the middle. She eyed those trucks. Could she drive? She’d never done it, but… what if she killed another person? She remembered waking up to the cooling body…

Right, she needed to get out of here. Wherever here was. By the trees it was autumn. A terrifying thought as it’d barely been summer when he’d taken her. Swallowing, she looked around. The weather felt normal for autumn. Nippy, about to rain, but normal enough. The forest and fields behind her looked normal. The road was well cared for and was paved. She couldn’t be that far from Virginia. She wouldn’t have put it past him to keep her in Virginia for his sick pleasure.

Well, she would take the obvious route first. Turning around, she left the suitcase beside her and walked out the gates. A blink, and then she was back where she started, except this time she hurt. Of course he was watching. And she’d made him angry. How much time had she lost? Looking around she hadn’t taken note of the teens around her. But the two trucks were there. It was probably the same day. Probably. Letting out a shaky breath, she looked down at the paper she still held. It was an acceptance letter. To the Tudor Lestrange Institute. It boasted of creating the evilest graduates. At least he didn’t put me in a nunnery. It gave her a room number and the name of her roommate, both meaningless for the moment.

She couldn’t see any alternative. She had to do this. What the hell the rules of a school for evil were, she was loath to find out. Glancing around she saw a set of three talking. One looked almost like a doll, whereas the other two were similar enough to be siblings. The point was, the pair seemed to be helping the girl. Maybe they’d help her too. She walked toward them. Taking a deep breath, she tried her first human contact in three months, “Excuse me?” Her 'c' came out oddly, as she had yet to adapt to speaking with fangs.

Sadies Sadies (Isolde) Sunfall27 Sunfall27 (Luna and Maximus)

x Jiro Maki - Poltergeist/Ghost x
Tag:
Nodding his head in response, he then glanced away to look momentarily out of the window. ""It is obvious, however these days you can't be certain whether the first answer is the right one."" Jiro replied, knowing he had encountered a few species who appeared similar in traits but were offended when compared. Not that Jiro seemed too concerned about whether or not he was to offend someone, although it may impact future motives.

Feeling reassured by Andrian's opinion about groups and noise, Jiro felt an air of reassurance. He ever so slightly relaxed slightly, not that it was at all noticeable. "Well it's good to know we most likely won't be stepping on each-other toes." Jiro admitted, moving away from the window and approaching his bed to readjust the corner of his pillow into a straighter shape which appealed to his vision of perfect in his mind. "I can't imagine that everyone else rooming in here will be as civil as we." He figured. Despite his hesitations, Jiro already knew he would have no choice but to accept whatever was thrown at him and any protests would not likely go in his favour anyway.

x Isolde Porcelaine - Puppeteer (Living Doll) x
Tag:
Luna and Maximus Sunfall27 Sunfall27 , Virginia Lost Echo Lost Echo (Enterance)
Isolde remained silent for some time, she could see a lot of tense energy between the two siblings and wasn't too sure about how to respond.
"My parents also forced me to come, am sorry your... Guardians did that too you too." Isolde replied quietly. She then reminded herself where she was and tried to compose herself. Maybe that sort of attitude would not go down too well here, but she genuinely felt sorry for both Luna and Maximus.

At that moment, a voice coming from behind them caught her attentions and snapped her out of her thoughts. Turning her head, she noticed a red haired girl, perhaps she was just as lost as they were all were.
"Hello, are you also lost too?" Isolde instantly questioned. It seemed like a good idea for all of the lost students to gather around in a group, maybe then it was easier for someone to find them and point them in the right direction...or perhaps in Isolde's case; the wrong direction.

x Khestral Hess Heary - GM-H.Bird (American Kestrel) x
Tag:
Dr Brent Von Brandt, Malice Von Brandt, and Oak Bergman StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Needs a room-mate.
Slamming the car door to the sound of her caretakers voice and ditching her bags for them to sort out, Khestral made her way towards the entrance. In her right hand she held an flip lighter which she continuously lit and extinguished with claw like fingers, it was a bad habit that she had picked up. Her parents/caretakers did not like Khestral being in possession of anything with the possibility to burn, but Khestral was rebellious and would always find a way to get what she wants.

Reaching the Principles Office, she finally clipped the lighter closed and slipped it into her pocket. She wasn't going to risk getting is removed from her until she could work out exactly what she was dealing with at this place. Khestral knocked on the door then stood back and waited impatiently for someone to answer. She had strict instructions to visit the Principles Office before doing anything else at school. Hearing a dispute inside, Khestral huffed. Some of us have places they don't want to be. I am one of them. She muttered under her breath to herself, eager to get some freedom to see the school.

Gunther Die Stille - - > Crevan Priest StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Location Move: Front Lawn -> Back Garden -> Library

As Crevan had noted, yes. It was indeed looking like the rain was coming soon. Though slightly abrupt due to the weather being a complete opposite back from the Airport, but eh, Ohio was Ohio, so no complaining there.

"Rain's relaxin'. Seeing em drops runnin along the dome roof of the Library makes it a sight… Unless yer hydrophobic. Part of me thinks that fear ain’t make sense cuz like.. Aren’t we 70% water? We drink it too..”

Gunther would proceed to go on this passive rant about fears that don’t make sense, all the way to the back garden where he stopped to allow Crevan to speak, and giving Decibel directions to the dorm room it was assigned, and then instantly going back on the rant with growing passive aggression.

-----------
Decibel Die Stille - - > Open for Interaction

Back Garden -> Dorm Halls

Decibel meanwhile navigated silently under the cloak’s assistance in hiding it. Though some students had bumped into them along the way, leaving behind a few confused sophomores and freshmen on what they hit, the walk remained silent and rather peaceful as Decibel took in the architecture of the institute.

By the time Decibel had reached the dorm halls, they felt it was a good time to take off the cloak, simply folding it into a neat square and holding it in one hand. Resounding thumps would mark their presence due to Decibel’s weight, though the tall brass droid was unaware of this yet.

Dr. Brent Von Brandt, Oak Bergman, and Malice Von Brandt
Sadies Sadies

"No matter how much you try to fight it, there's no getting me to change her rooming assignments. How evil would any of us seem in the company of only like-minded people?" Bergman reasoned.
"I suppose you're right. In fact, I'm sure she can prove herself a superior opponent to those.... you know."
Malice lifted her bags, hopeful that she was free to go to her dorm.

"Can I go now?" She inquired, her tone irked.
"Yes, Malice. Now give 'em some hell!", encouraged Dr. Von Brandt.

"Bye dad!" Malice was then off to the dorms, but soon stopped when she saw a familiar face from the lab. "Oh, hi Khestral!"

Crevan Priest
Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

"I guess so. It's certainly better with the rain outside and me inside; I'll say that." Crevan shrugged. Of course, rain was sometimes a requirement for ritualistic magic like his, and many considered a thunderstorm to be good weather for maniacal cackling, but he preferred it at a distance.

Tag: Sadies Sadies Lost Echo Lost Echo

Maximus shrugged his shoulders, "Is what it is." He smiled, showing his fangs. Though he must've thought better of it because he let his face fall monotone again. His eyes shifted to where Isolde was looking. A pale girl was approaching them. Her red hair was sharp contrast to the rest of her. Once she was close enough she spoke. The girls voice was horse and odd but Maximus disregarded it to nerves.

Luna shifted her weight uncomfortably as another girl walked up to them. Her eyes drifted between the people around her. Maximus, smiling like an idiot. From what she had gathered with the few words exchanged between her twin and their guardians this place wasn't smiles and rainbows. It was as they called it "a place for your kind".

Lost, stolen, what’s the difference?” The laugh was a little shrill and the girl ran a hand through her hair. “I don’t know where the hell I am, that’s for sure.” She forced a toothless smile at the girl who greeted her. She looked as delicate as a doll. Her skin seemed porcelain pale against her black hair and clothes. Then she turned to the others. The smile dropped at the sight of the fangs on the boy. Was this a place for vampires? With wide eyes, she looked over to the blonde girl. The two of them were similar enough to be twins, but they seemed to lack the paleness, she’d seen on herself and him. “I’m Dani.” she tried a smile again, looking at the three.

Sadies Sadies Sunfall27 Sunfall27 ((I didn't mean to rush you, Sunfall. Sorry if it felt like I did.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back