• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom An Epic Hunt For The Right Partner! (1x1 search)

TyTakeda

It’s been 87 years....
Ty_Ta k e d a R p S e a r c h ←​

Hello everyone. Ty Takeda here! Using an old layout because making something pretty when its temporary is hard work!! This may look scary with how much there is written, yet extremely basic with the layout, but I assure you that its all pretty simple stuff! So bare with me!

→ A Little About Me And What I'm Looking For.←

☆ Since I am over 25, I am looking for someone over the age 18 and that is pushing it for me. I just don't feel comfortable roleplaying with someone younger than that.

☆ I role play over Discord. I can be persuaded to do threads/PMs. I am open to wherever may work for you though. Just let me know.

☆ I like keeping my roleplays at PG-23. Cursing is fine. Romance is fine, and our characters can get romantically involved, but I am not going to make the entire basis of the story into something worse than 50 Shades of Grey.

☆ My limits are yours. I will never push you to do anything you aren't comfortable with.

☆ I love making plots and having your input, so don't hesitate to throw ideas at me. I am all ears! I prefer to just make a list of what I'm looking for and if something catches your eye we can plot something together rather than me just having it already plotted out.

☆Along with the previous comment, I love chatting and making friends! I feel it makes the role play go so smooth! Let’s plot, let’s chat about our days and all that fun stuff!!

☆ I only do MxF. No offense to other pairings. I just have a hard time putting it out on paper and my posts come out as garbage and I dont think thats fair to you at all.

☆ Doubling is a must. I love to double and I want us to both have fun, not just one person!

☆ I am a firm believer in quality over quantity. Just no one liners please.

☆Ditch Friendly but it makes me sad if we have something and then you bail!

Enjoy. I cant emphasize this enough. I want you to have a fun time role-playing with me. If anything happens that you don't like, don't hesitate to bring it up to my attention.

☆Please PM me if you'd like to start something or have any questions. I'm afraid ill miss someone's reply here if you comment here, so PM me!

→What I'm Looking For.← (Only some suggestions. Totally open!)

Obey Me (Looking for Levi. Can play anyone!)

Sk8 The Infinity (Looking for Reki. Can play pretty much anyone!)

☆The Case Study Of Vanitas (Looking for Vanitas. Can play pretty much anyone!)

Burning Kabaddi (Looking for Yoigoshi. Can play pretty much anyone!)

Hypnosis Mic (Looking for Ichiro. Can play anyone!)

Pokemon Sw/Sh (Looking for Raihan. Can play anyone from Gen 8!)

Kuroko No Basuke (Looking for Kagami or Midorima. Can play anyone.)

Cells At Work (Looking for Red Blood Cell (Male). Can play pretty much anyone)

Ikemen Sengoku (Looking for Nobunaga. Can play anyone.)

Genshin Impact (Looking for Zhongli or Childe . Can play pretty much anyone.)

☆ Anything Feudal Japan/Samurai Boys

☆17 Century Europe. Baroque-sque

☆Regency London​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back