• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
i-

its the one that like,, everyone uses when they're 12 😭😭 like no shade to 12 year olds but..

Do you guys know any good ones? bored af
If you like Gravity Falls, Trascendence AU is my favorite thing in the world when it comes to fanfics
I recommend following it with the tumblr page because there's a bunch of arcs and certain writers for each arc, and they're mostly on AO3
Be ready for feels, and to dedicate a lot of time to it because it's really well-written, it's a huge fan project that even spawned AUs from itself

My second favorite fanfic thing is Fallout: Equestria

also,, im was just wondering,,,, would/does anyone have any ideas for big plots, or would like to see some big plot events?? yknow like. impactful stuff that involves EVERYONE kinda plots??
or even just,, smaller character arc/based plot ideas??
cos we have a few ideas for elevator openings and some of em be hella spicy! but like,, i was thinking ideas sorta,,, within those ideas if that makes sense? like those events sorta triggering another event if that makes any sense whatsoever?? sklfjsdlfk

smflksdfjds honestly that would be useful lmao
i might go and dig up the ones we've mentioned and like,, make an events page or something lmaooo

💀 we could do someting thats like a "personal hell" for individuals and everyone helps them (or, they know how to deal with it and they help everyone else) get through it. but i mean, that sounds different from what we're doing so far lmfaoo

sksksks i think we mentioned something like that!! and honestly,, imma hella down for some psychological torment lmao
it will be a good way to uhh, see who has some actual stability lmao

Maybe they could combine personal hells for a few people and they have to face them together. Not sure if it should be a few small groups or just everyone in general. Nothing builds bonds more than having to suffer the worst with others by your side

i want alec to be friends with Elliot 🥺

i even drew their first meeting lmaoo

Attachments

• knb (2).png
    knb (2).png
    263 KB · Views: 8
ohhhh yes!! and for sure lmfao
you're bound to make at least ONE friend via suffering alongside them slfdjsdklfsd

Awwww that's so cute! And sounds completely accurate. Elliot approached him just to talk and Alec started having panic attack #7 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back