• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
SFJSDFDSFS ive been binging compilations of disneyland characters recently theyre wholesome as feck lmao

yessss i have another glass of choccy milk lmao i could not resist </3

i bought a whole bag of dumdums last night because i like the chocolate dumdums and this bag has 10 flavors, none of them are CHOCOLATE WTF

I ONLY like the chocolate one lmao but i'll not really turn down a sucker so this isn't bad. the mystery flavor tastes really good rn ngl.

I'm looking and I like blueberry, strawbery-kiwi, tropical freeze- dragon fruit, berry lemonade and LEMON LIME where has THAT BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE. I love lemon and lime, i could drink lemon juice by itself.

So yeah it's got some good flavors lmao

I always have chocolate milk,
in fact, when it turned out I am intolerant to cow milk I was concerned I'd have to stop it, but powdered milk doesn't make me feel as bad.

I already don't like tea and can't have coffee without a bunch of sugar on it, so I wouldn't know what else to drink in case I had to stop it ^^'

Is lactose intolerant milk not good for you? I know I have some problems with actual milk but I can drink the other milk just fine. And the powder still works with it

yo this is messed up i searched the whole bag, dumped them out one by one looking and throwing back into the bag, and didn't find a single lemon lime ):

I opened all the mysteries and started licking them and non were lemon lime!

dumdum more like I'm the dumdum for buying it

I drink Lactaid. I do the "whole milk" as it's almost as thick as normal milk. I have normal and now I have my choccy lactaid. Being lactose intolerant do be sucky

Is lactose intolerant milk not good for you? I know I have some problems with actual milk but I can drink the other milk just fine. And the powder still works with it
Haven't tried, I got used to the powder at this point, it's also a tad cheaper I think and easier to store
Mom buy's lactose intolerant milk for cooking, since my sibling is actually lactose intolerant in full, not just milk
It's more complicated for them ^^'

Ahhh that's true. I'm lucky enough to not be fully intolerant. So I can drink regular milk but not too much. I love for that strawberry milk though. I'm gonna get some now lmao

Thin yogurt? Lmao. That's kinda what all milk is like I think.

And yessss it's my favorite cupppp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back