• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
gi83zjha67j61.png

also,, kinda an idea of sorts?? but i was thinking back to like what i said earlier about like the elevator opening to a feckin group therapy session skskksks cos im a sucker for angst,, and also friendly bonding lmao
and also thinking about how we're gonna have these poor bastards face their worst fears
and then thought like
okay but
moments that cause trauma/face trauma are the ones that like. get rewarded at the end?? like a lil. encouragement to just,,, face things, yknow?
like im not sure what each reward could be?? i know everyone is getting a lil personal item at the end of the fear room and i finally know what im giving five and its uh,, gonna be fun
but idk what everything else could be SKSKSKKS
maybe like,, the cycle goes round so its like? relaxation area (like the house), survival area (wilderness area or a multiverse portal), and then like. torment room :))
so they get to relax after all that trauma idk LKSDJFSD does this even make sense? cos my ass feels like im rambling lmao

imagine if group therapy turned into the fear room by dropping them all into individual spaces to face shit on their own
or maybe one big room where things are thrown one at a time

imagine if group therapy turned into the fear room by dropping them all into individual spaces to face shit on their own
or maybe one big room where things are thrown one at a time
OMGGGG YES THATS GOOD SHIT MMMM DELICIOUS

now should it be an individual suffering experience,,, ooooor a group suffering experience hmmmm
cos both could be very fun when it comes to it skskkkssk

fives entire fuckin life has been trauma on trauma like,, hes a walking tragedy ngl like he went from an abusive childhood to growing up or not as the last person alive in an apocalyptic future with noone but his wife a mannequin for company and THEN being hired as an assassin, having his dna altered to turn him into a cold-blooded killer and killing god knows how many people because he was told to and not to mention the handler was a feckin creep lmao
and when he FINALLY gets back home hes stuck as a teenager <//3 and also destroys the timeline oop well, techincally it's not him that destroys everything
and then theres the second apocalypse and watching his fam get obliterated AGAIN and then ANOTHER time watching them die whilst also dying himself before reversing time to save them all
and like, since getting back its been two fuckin weeks
like bruh give this man a BREAK skskskksks
but like,, the biggest trauma is defo for sure losing his family, watching them die over and over again. like. he literally lives FOR them. he doesn't even want happiness he just wants his family to be safe 😭 😭
im rambling again but goddammit man five is such a sad character hes gonna need SO much therapy to even stand a chance at like,, living a normal life again and that breaks my heart lol

I feel like the room should maybe...push along what their afraid of? and after everyone's talked about it, and are chilling, just...get dropped into the room where the trauma is back up, to see if they can really move on or if they are still afraid
maybe there can be even more of a dramatic moment with someone accepting it, being dropped into someone else who still needs help, and then they help the person push for it

these poor fecks are gonna need some hella downtime after this shit sksksk like,, gotta yeet em off to a nice beach resort or something lmao

Honestly, group therapy, people think their dropped into seperate rooms but maybe it's only a mental thing? cause then it makes it easier in ragnarok and steves case since their seperate people they have seperate fears...then they all wake up in a very relaxing good area with personal items in boxes in their hands

Sorry about yesterday, instead of beating 'tired' it beat me instead-

But I'm posting now, progress is sloooow, but at least it's going somewhere ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back