• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
well well well with a replaced cooler its time to test that cooler-
I guess you're right...
I'm a tad afraid its gonna get to the point where I can't watch youtube without it crashing on me again if I force it too hard
That was hell, I was basically discord-bound for everything, I hope I never have to live through that again

oh my goodness, i remember having a computer that was about 16 years old (it was about a year older than me) and i remember just, an hour at least load up time from start to opening a browser, couldn't have too many tabs at once, gifs didn't load, videos took ages to load, and I couldn't watch more than about an hour of videos before the computer needed to restart. When I was 16 I got sick (hospitalization) and as a gift my parents got me a new computer and I didn't look back from there-

Now I upgrade my computer a lot and currently dropped another 3k for a new one with all the fancy whistles. No longer will my friends out game me again lmao

oh my goodness, i remember having a computer that was about 16 years old (it was about a year older than me) and i remember just, an hour at least load up time from start to opening a browser, couldn't have too many tabs at once, gifs didn't load, videos took ages to load, and I couldn't watch more than about an hour of videos before the computer needed to restart. When I was 16 I got sick (hospitalization) and as a gift my parents got me a new computer and I didn't look back from there-
Mine is more around 30 minutes for everything to load up, it's still a pain in the butt though, freezing out of nowhere at points
...But it's everything I have, I don't even have a phone anymore at this point, if it were to die for good I'd be unreachable for a long time

oh damn that sucks :(
i feel you tho, our laptop is prolly about 6-7 years old now?? its kinda slow but we're lucky it works okay most of the time. just cant like, play games and stuff for hours without it overheating lol ;w;

I used to have an actual Pc that is around 6-7 years old as well. I recently just got my laptop last year since ima be moving out of the house this coming September. So I'm kinda all good with laptops. Mine has the lowest memory ever. I can't run too many programs on it at once before crashing everything so it's new but not the strongest computer lol

sksksjsk i feel ;w;
i think like,, the newest thing i have is prolly my ps4 and that's like,, prolly 2 years old now lmao i still have my oldass phone too XD

LMaoooo that's all good. No shame in being all caught up in tech. They just cost too much so we settle for every other year lmao

I had my ps4 for about 3 years

yee! ive been after a switch, but have been saving up for other stuff, so haven't got one yet lol but tbh,, i still play my 3ds and wii lmao i don't NEED a switch yet XD
...do want animal crossing and pokemon on the switch tho 💔

Gotta run them old systems dry lmao. I've been through 3 3ds though lmao. I'd break one then get another one the following year. I have my latest one and it still semi works lmao

New Horizons is greatttt my favorite is splatoon 2 tho

shsgsgsg oh damn XD i think i still have my original 3ds lmao it has done me well <3

the splatoon games look great honestly ;w; i need to get my hands on one when i finally splash out on a switch XD

Niceeeeeee I the hinges kept breaking on mine

And they areeeee though you need to buy nintendo online to play it on switch ;;;;

sksksjsjdkdj yee ;w; online subscription services suuuuck smh like bruh why i gotta pay MORE to play a damn game i already played for lmao 😭😭
like,, ive only been getting xbox live cos i keep making accounts to buy the £1 xbox ultimate offer SHSGSHJ

sephiroth-cloud-bro-hug.jpg

Right? I don't get why NIntendo went along with that dumb trend.
LMAO I don't have an xbox but I don't have psplus on my ps4

i paid for a year of Nintendo for my friend so we could play animal crossing together and it took months before we finally visited each other like bro lfmaksk

it was a gift so its okay 😌 🥴 i joked that we'd probably go the whole year without playing lmao his sister gets a ton of use out of it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back