• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
i do defo wanna make some more if those ones! :D but am on mobile now so can't until tomorrow D:

Lmaoooo

It's not like a sad cry though. It's like a- "oh my god I can't believe they finally did it" type of cry. You should watch ittttt

sjsksjag i see! i don't watch much anime tbh ;w; but from what ive seen it do be looking kinda interesting ehehe

Oooooo that's fine. I don't watch too much myself that often but have become a huge fan of Haikyuu. It's the volleyball one incase you didn't know hehehe

ohhhh so a sports anime then? i watched yuri on ice, and ended up like,, liking the skating more than anything else lmao tho the music was >>>>>> *chefs kith*
might have to look into haikyuu tho! volleyball is pretty feckin neat ^^

Yuri on Ice had some amazing music. It's been so long since I watched that show lmao. Probably watched it right when it came out and haven't seen it since then hehe. And sports animes are my favorite! Those are the main animes I usually end up watching. I think it's the feeling of watching somewhat normal people being able to accomplish things or dreams. Like- it is so easier to relate to a high school team working their hardest to become the best vs something that is impossible in the real world. Like Sasuke and him wanting to kill Itachi. How many of us have had to witness an older sibling kill our entire family then have our life goals be to kill that older sibling. I would hope that it's none lmao.

sksjsjsj i caved and eventually watched it after a friend talked me into it lmao freaking LOVED it tho omggg
but yee for sure! relatable stuff is,, a helluva lot more enjoyable at times ajsjajsh though ive only watched like,, maybe 7 different anime's in total x.x and most were like,, the mainstream ones lmao
but i rarely get into shows tbh ;w; at some point i just stopped watching tv and only recently got back into it with the umbrella academy lmfao 😭😭

Nice nice. We're all still waiting for season 2 though lmao
Nothing wrong with the mainstream. They're mainstream for a reason and it's cause they're good lmao. Stuff like Naruto, Attack on Titan, and more stuff like that hehe.
The amount of different sports animes I've seen lmao. There was a bike one, fishing, track, tennis, cheerleading. And so much more. Sports are cool lol
I've never watched umbrella academy. I looked it up a bit due to your character but I dunno if I'd like it. Action isn't my go-to. Plus I haven't watched anything live-action outside of youtube lol

ohhhh very nice! and true sksjsk i only watched 2 seasons but attack on titan was freaking badass lol
the closest ive prolly gotten to another sports anime is probably food wars?? feckin weird anime but damn,, cooking be like a sport there though XD
ahhh that's fair enough! its,, a weird show tbh. like, really weird sksksj the plot is on feckin crack i s2g 😭😭 but yee there is a lot of action and like, dark superhero-esque stuff, and just weird shit?? so its not for everyone! ^^ the characters are great though lmao its nice to be obsessed with a new fictional character honestly XD especially one that's,, unhinged and chaotic uwu

I got to the end of season 3 but haven't really been motivated to try and watch the 4th. Eren just becomes more of a mess each season ;;;;;
Ahhh I haven't watched food wars but I have read the first volume of the manga. My friend like it a lot and from what I've read- it's hella weird lol
Ah yes. Never been a fan of darker shows or just darker things in general. I like lighthearted shows with some dark or serious parts but not dark or serious shows with some lighthearted moments. Which is probably why I stopped watching Attack on titan lol.
And yesssss my current obsession from Haikyuu is Yamaguchi, which is the guy in my pfp. I feel like what I've seen from Five kinda reminds me of Gintoki from Gintama. Dunno how though. Gintoki is literally the least serious guy in the show most of the time. But he does kinda have a potty mouth and is rude but in a comedic way.

sksjsjsj poor eren 💔💔 food wars is REALLY weird. its like sexy competitive cooking?? idek but the dishes look hella yummy lmao
very valid!! dark shows can just get like,, hella depressing lmao but i have a massive soft spot for them for some reason 😭😭 i usually go and watch a good comedy after to lighten things up though XD
sksdksg hell yee! :D mvfgsgsg yeah the rudeness and potty mouth are pretty characteristic of him lmao tbh i don't even KNOW who id compare five too he's such a different character from most others i know lmao i just love him DKSJSHJ

Most anime food looks very good. Dunno how they make food look 10 times better than in real life.
Depressing stuff is depressing. And I don't enjoy being upset lol. Oddly enough I've watched the Corpse party anime way too many times than I need to. And not much gets darker than that.
Five is his own train wreck that just can't be matched lmaooo. I really liked Gintama though. It's one of the few 100+ animes I've actually been able to watch. I haven't finished it but I was close. There's around 400 I think. That's no One Piece but I barely watch animes with more than 50 episodes.

yall ever just start actually developing a backstory for your oc and somehow end up like,, simping for their older sibling?? thynn has a big brother now and he kinda cute tho SDLKFJDSKL

Mine end up normally being the oldest sibling, now that I think about it...
Cecilia, Juliana, Yoshiaki, even Pahw'lip in a way
The only ones that are not (Fouquant and Rayda), someone else plays their sibling, not me

ohhh! that's pretty funky sksksksk
i think most of the ocs ive made are like,, either only children or the youngest sibling? i prolly have a few that are the eldest tho ;w; which is kinda weird,, thinking about is cos im an older sibling lmao i need to make more oldest children ksksddjfdsk

i just remembered i was gonna make more memes and then get feckin distracted by some dumb pony game 😭

msdlfkds it kinda is honestly 😭 😭 and ponytown be,, strangely addictive KLJDSFKS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back