• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
that's my hope, that alec lives again. He's kinda only driven to live again to see his brother though, so he'd probably try to go to the most human universe and hopes it's his or similar to his so he can find his brother. if his brother really is gone Alec doesn't care if he passes then

he's so nice and loves his brother but he's scared and hiding with all his chocolate milk apperantly

Some people will be nice to him when they find him staking out in a closet. He can use the milk as a peace offering

they can be nice to him after they realize he's terrified because since he's got all his memories it's time to be judged so that's why he's hiding so they'll open the door and he screams and uses it as a peace offering still fmaksk

That's rpnation for you. Which is why discord is usually the best for ooc lmao. But not everyone has that ;;;;

ANyways. I'm bored

yeah :( it would be pretty unfair to have a discord when not everyone can join 😭😭

and SAME eksksjsu im playing mario with the fam to entertain me lmao

Yeahssss oh wells though. We can all suffer here together at least lol

And niceeeeee what Mario game? I might play a game myself. Maybe stardew valley

sjshsgsy 3d world XD on the wii u tho we too poor for a switch 😭😭 hell yee stardew valley!!

I beat it once when it first came out for wii u and ima beat it again soon on switch hehe

Yo ur talking about stardew and Mario I was so confused trying to figure out like who rosalina was 💀💀

Lmaooo the topics here just keep entering new tangents.

Anyways! I just crashed my stardew valley game after mass bombing the whole place with hundreds of mega bombs

welp we're done on mario and now im bored 😭😭 might find some feckin character development meme thingies lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back