• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. multifandom rp. rp thread.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

jump.

Calamity.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
NUMBER FIVE
mood
disoriented, confused

outfit
here

tags
open for interaction!
This wasn't right. He had yet to open his eyes, but he knew something was wrong, knew something was off. The floor beneath felt metallic, cold to the touch. He hadn't been anywhere with metal flooring. He didn't recall going to sleep, either. Number Five didn't move, at first. He remained still, feigning unconsciousness, simply listening. Wherever he was wasn't where he'd been last. Which likely meant someone had taken him there, and considering he didn't remember falling asleep, it was probably against his will.

...Shit.

He could hear breathing close-by, possibly others? He could check, but he didn't want whoever it was responsible for this knowing he was awake. Not yet. He needed a plan first, needed a better assessment of the situation.

So, there were others, likely unconscious like he'd been too, if the breathing was anything to go by. Which possibly meant more people in the same situation as him. Possibly.

He cautiously peeled his eyes open a crack, sneaking a glance at the space around him. There were others. He couldn't make out any details, but he could see people. A few of them, at least, potentially more out of his sight. There were lights above, dim and flickering, but bright enough to illuminate the small space he and these strangers seemed to be confined to. Much like the floor, the walls were also metal, painting the space a dull shade of grey.

It was no where he seemed to recognise. He didn't know whether that should provide some relief, or not.

Judging from the continued silence, and lack of movement, he was probably safe to get up. He just needed to remain quiet, try not to disturb these... Others. Five pushed himself to his feet, grimacing as a sudden wave of vertigo seemed to hit him out of nowhere, hand raised to rub at his temples, palms pressing over his eyes in attempt to fight the feeling off. He was fine. He'd just moved too fast. He could shake it off easily, he was fine.

Lowering his hands from his face, he let his eyes take in the surroundings, lips thinning out as his gaze raked over the strangers present, before landing on what seemed to be a set of doors. Closed doors. He seemed to be in an elevator, one that was going down and seemed to be showing no signs of stopping.

Five's hands curled into tight fists, nails digging into his palms, body stiffening.

How the hell did he get here? And why couldn't he remember what the hell he'd been doing before?

A low growl escaped from his mouth, eyes darting around the elevator as agitation seemed to sweep through his body, coursing through his veins. Why couldn't he just think? Come up with something, an idea, a theory, a way to get out, anything!

He didn't know who these people were. Didn't know if they were a threat to his safety, or not.

...Didn't know whether he should dispose of them, before they had the chance to do him harm.

"Shit." The word was hissed under his breath, posture growing defensive as he considered his options, in case any were to wake up, attack. He could wake them up himself, demand answers, let them know he wasn't fucking around, wasn't fooled by whatever this was. Or, he could wait. Attempting to blink out would be too risky, especially since he'd be doing it blind, so that option was a last resort only.

Five went with the first choice.

His lips pulled back into a teeth-baring snarl, words dripping from his mouth like venom as he spoke. "Hey, assholes! It's time to wake up!" His eyes narrowed into slits, glazed over with a manic haze, his fists clenched and unclenched at his sides. "I think you've all had enough beauty sleep for today." Or tonight. Shit. He didn't even know what the damn time was. "So get up and start giving me some goddamn answers as to why I'm here before I decide to make your sleep permanent."
coded by reveriee.

This wasn't right. He had yet to open his eyes, but he knew something was wrong, knew something was off. The floor beneath felt metallic, cold to the touch. He hadn't been anywhere with metal flooring. He didn't recall going to sleep, either. Number Five didn't move, at first. He remained still, feigning unconsciousness, simply listening. Wherever he was wasn't where he'd been last. Which likely meant someone had taken him there, and considering he didn't remember falling asleep, it was probably against his will.

...Shit.

He could hear breathing close-by, possibly others? He could check, but he didn't want whoever it was responsible for this knowing he was awake. Not yet. He needed a plan first, needed a better assessment of the situation.

So, there were others, likely unconscious like he'd been too, if the breathing was anything to go by. Which possibly meant more people in the same situation as him. Possibly.

He cautiously peeled his eyes open a crack, sneaking a glance at the space around him. There were others. He couldn't make out any details, but he could see people. A few of them, at least, potentially more out of his sight. There were lights above, dim and flickering, but bright enough to illuminate the small space he and these strangers seemed to be confined to. Much like the floor, the walls were also metal, painting the space a dull shade of grey.

It was no where he seemed to recognise. He didn't know whether that should provide some relief, or not.

Judging from the continued silence, and lack of movement, he was probably safe to get up. He just needed to remain quiet, try not to disturb these... Others. Five pushed himself to his feet, grimacing as a sudden wave of vertigo seemed to hit him out of nowhere, hand raised to rub at his temples, palms pressing over his eyes in attempt to fight the feeling off. He was fine. He'd just moved too fast. He could shake it off easily, he was fine.

Lowering his hands from his face, he let his eyes take in the surroundings, lips thinning out as his gaze raked over the strangers present, before landing on what seemed to be a set of doors. Closed doors. He seemed to be in an elevator, one that was going down and seemed to be showing no signs of stopping.

Five's hands curled into tight fists, nails digging into his palms, body stiffening.

How the hell did he get here? And why couldn't he remember what the hell he'd been doing before?

A low growl escaped from his mouth, eyes darting around the elevator as agitation seemed to sweep through his body, coursing through his veins. Why couldn't he just think? Come up with something, an idea, a theory, a way to get out, anything!

He didn't know who these people were. Didn't know if they were a threat to his safety, or not.

...Didn't know whether he should dispose of them, before they had the chance to do him harm.

"Shit." The word was hissed under his breath, posture growing defensive as he considered his options, in case any were to wake up, attack. He could wake them up himself, demand answers, let them know he wasn't fucking around, wasn't fooled by whatever this was. Or, he could wait. Attempting to blink out would be too risky, especially since he'd be doing it blind, so that option was a last resort only.

Five went with the first choice.

His lips pulled back into a teeth-baring snarl, words dripping from his mouth like venom as he spoke. "Hey, assholes! It's time to wake up!" His eyes narrowed into slits, glazed over with a manic haze, his fists clenched and unclenched at his sides. "I think you've all had enough beauty sleep for today." Or tonight. Shit. He didn't even know what the damn time was. "So get up and start giving me some goddamn answers as to why I'm here before I decide to make your sleep permanent."

dedoy1g-9e1bed68-7781-4d6a-9b81-45ae56874af1.png

...h e l p.

Waking up without recollection of having fallen asleep is never a really good sign... In a minimum, it could mean that something has happened to make one pass out, which should then be followed by medical concerns; At a maximum, one might have been kidnapped or even worse. For Lerhw who was an interstellar traveler it could be both, in either scale of extremes and to make it worse this time it hadn't been quite the pleasant, quiet awakening one would prefer to be greeted within such a situation. Oh no, someone was being rambunctious and loud before even allowing him the time to assess their surroundings...

And such was the way the Star Animal had been welcomed back into consciousness.

Right away, even as his vision was still blurry and working to re-focus, the fox-male could recognize the anger and apprehension in the never before heard voice. He could also understand that wherever this place was and whoever this individual with a young voice was, they did not possess a universal translator as well, as he could not comprehend a single word of the language they spoke. Such a fact prompted him to sigh internally. Dealing with less advanced species was always a bit of a hassle and if he had to be stuck here for too long he was going to need instructions to operate the most likely antiquated, outdated devices and systems. Just how far back would everything be? If he saw a piece of parchment he might as well internally groan in dismay.

As his icy-gaze continued exploring, Lero would come to find who the unkind tone belonged to, immediately surprised to see... a kit? Or 'child' as other races called their young, 'younglings' was also a name. Point was, he hadn't expected a kit to be this brash and volatile, at least well, not normally. Whenever he tried to find a kit that prone to lash out in his memories, it went way back to places he didn't really want to dwell into for any period of time. But maybe? Even without grasping a single word yet, there was something of peculiar, of curious about the kit's actions and he wanted to understand why that was eventually.

Next, he had slid his eyes out from the kit and, this is where the problem started...

Metal. Everything was made out of it, from the flooring to the ceiling and every single wall. There was no sort of decor, no kind of disruption in-between all of the immense block of shiny grey that assaulted his vision, never-ending. Nothing besides them and others still to make themselves notable. This was strange... He couldn't think of many reasons for such an enclosure if not-

Panic was a go.
In an abrupt jolted motion, Lero was up on his feet, terrified and hopping away from the group so suddenly that he had ended up slamming against the closest wall making it echo with a typical deep typical 'thump' sound. He exasperatedly washed his now erratic gaze everywhere and nowhere, a ring of swirling colors rotating around him as his mind made up the worst case scenario possible to explain their current predicament. Is this some kind of prison cell?? Had he been captured by his kin for treason after deserting his assigned post?!
His breath grew gradually more strained and panicked as he continued trying to find the mistake, the one thing that could have given his location out so recklessly and he could not! He couldn't think of anything that he had done wrong and this was driving him absolutely insane...!

And then a new thought broke the pattern- He seemed to come to a halt despite moments ago having been so on the edge of a panic attack. 'Calm down, calm down... It's too soon to infer anything for certain; Think of it logically, first.' The vulpine man took a new, deep breath and paid attention to it, to the smells that he could catch... And there was nothing out of ordinary in there, all of them were very mundane and expected to exist. His relief couldn't be fathomed or measured; This meant that other Star Animals had nothing to do with this and such a realization was so powerful that he felt light-headed and had to lean against the metallic wall for a bit.

He could only internally laugh at his own anxiety, mockingly, as if having gone mad, and with sharp tones of self-deprecation. The aura of swirling rings faded out in the air as it seemed to calm him down.

Still, it did not take the possibility of them having been trapped by someone else in here out, though for what purpose, Lero no longer had enough hints to tell. He did see the slit on one of the walls, suggesting it to be a door of some kind, so this might... eventually open and then they'd find it out. It looked awfully retro though; Don't tell him he was stranded somewhere in the farthest, yet unnamed sector? Because that'd be the worst- That's where Earth was! And they didn't even have space-travel yet! How was he supposed to get anywhere from it??!

Well, trying to escape was probably pointless. His magnetism wasn't that strong, pressure wave would destroy everything, and hurt everyone even himself right now, and the person or people behind this probably had thought of that already, and most likely had counter-measures. Lero sighed, reaching for his collar/choker and hitting a hidden switch to turn on the live telepathic inner-translation function. Since it seemed like making acquaintances was the only thing left to do and they did not have similar devices, he'd need to understand what they were saying back. A conversation required the mutual exchange of information at an equal level.

"I-it's not like I don't comprehend your disgruntlement... But getting so unreasonably angry won't really solve anything either.", his voice was notably mature and somewhat deep, but at the same time it held an unusual component of softness, a placid tone that was only made much stronger by the Star Animal's own meek and submissive nature, "We might have to tolerate each other for a while... You can me by Lero, or Iero, either is good and uh- W-well, I couldn't catch any of what has been said before so if you could so kindly repeat it to me I'd be rather grateful. ............Unless it's too much of a bother, then I guess that's fine too."

Last edited:

Elliot
Media Tweets by くる (@krxxx_ika)2.png

Currently Feeling: Confused and frightened
Interactions/Mentions: jump. jump. Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Elliot wasn't sure what was happening. He was laying half-asleep on some hard metallic floor. It felt nothing like the flooring in his apartment so where was he currently sleeping? The last thing he recalls before waking up right at this very moment was getting ready to meet up with his friends. But he can't even remember if he ever left the house or not. Was this some sorta prank? It couldn't be. This was a bit much for just a simple prank with friends. Then did he get abducted? But by who? And how? He lived in one of the most populated cities ever! There was no way he could have been smuggled out of his place so easily...so what was happening?

As he slowly cracked his eyes open he could see other...living things here. He wasn't actually sure what these other people were. They didn't really look like him at all. It was quite frightening. He assumed that if he got abducted it would be by the Octarians...but he didn't recognize what species these people were. They almost...reminded him of humans. But that was impossible. Didn't their race die out centuries ago? He's only heard about them in history books! Did he get sent back in time? Or were there simply humans that still existed without anyone's knowledge? Both seemed very unlikely but he thought that the latter was more likely. Time-travel didn't exist, right?

Elliot was more than content to stay laying on the ground and hoping this was all one bad dream. In all honesty, he didn't want to engage with the other people here. They freaked him out! But it seemed that staying down wasn't going to be much of an option after someone started yelling for everyone to get up.

"Wah!?" He yelled in surprised as he quickly sat up and turned his attention to the one making all the noise. He...could barely make out what this person was saying. The words that were being said were similar yet different. He couldn't make out everything that was being said but he understood enough that he was being threatened by this person. He slowly got up onto his feet but slightly pulled away from the aggressive boy. Not that he was even able to pull away that much before bumping into a wall. His attention pulled away from the other for a moment as he examined his surroundings. It was a small and enclosed room? No- it was an elevator. It seemed like they were moving as well. How long have they been in here? And will the doors eventually open? And if they did where would it even lead to?

He shook out those pointless thoughts. It wasn't like anyone here knew what was happening so they probably couldn't answer him. He began to reach for where he usually held his weapon only to realize it wasn't there? But he never left without a weapon. He didn't seem to have any bombs and such either. His eyes widened in a bit of panic and curled up more in one of the corners of the elevator. He didn't know what to do! He was trapped here with strange people with no protection! He looked back at the young-looking person and wanted to question him...but wasn't sure if doing that would lead to him attacking. He already sounded really mad and didn't want to potentially upset him further.

His thoughts were interrupted once again by him screaming when someone else suddenly jolted up and moved away. At least this other person...wasn't upset but he definitely was not calm. He looked even more panicked than himself! He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do now, but seeing the more panicked person actually helped calm down his own nerves a bit. He looked at the white-haired person with an expression that was concerned but relaxed. He didn't want to cause any more distress to the other but didn't know what he should try and say to them. But it seemed that they were able to calm themself down which was great.

When the white-haired stranger finally spoke it was also in that strange language the other was speaking in. Did everyone speak that language? Would he be able to speak it too? He wasn't sure how to though. One thing he was sure though was that this person was not upset like the other. Should he introduce himself too? Would that calm the other down?

"I..." He paused for a moment trying to think how he should introduce himself. He wasn't sure if he would even be understood? He could understand them to an extent so why would it not work the other way around. "I'm Elliot. I'm from Inkopolis Square!" He introduced rather energetically to the two and to anyone else who was listening. His voice was pretty high-pitched and kinda sounded like the babbles of a baby. Where if one listened hard enough they could make out what he was saying. He glanced over to the white-haired fellow then back at the smaller human. "I think...he was asking us where we were at right now and then threatened to keep us asleep forever. Which I assume means death!" He explained quite dramatically as he adjusted the tentacle that was in front of his face. "I don't know why you're here. Or why I'm here. Or why any of us are here. I only know that one minute I was at home and then I am here. That's the best answer I can give you. Sorry." He had hope that that answer was good enough to convince the stranger to not harm him or anyone else for the time being. Elliot assumed that everyone here was in the same boat as him so hopefully, no one was going to try and hurt each other.

Hikari..... felt something on his face before he even opened his eyes, and found himself in him old meta verse costume...... but that couldn't be right? The meta verse was gone, burned to ashes.... he really needed to stop watching all those movies. Where even was he? last thing he remembered, he had been in his house, trying to figure out how to play cards with Ryuji, that was it.....

When someone yelled at them to get up or he would kill them(he was a tiniest bit more tactful that that), he unconsciously summoned his Persona, and despite being in a strange place, with people he didn't know, and one of them being a Octopus kid, he smiled. Frey always had a calming effect on him, as he did on most everyone- he really hoped it would help him here.

As he reached for his weapon, a broadsword like sumarbrander, he heard the octopus speak, if one could call..... it that. It was speaking in an extremely high tone, with both Frey and Hikaru looking a bit confused at it- he was a bit hard of hearing, so sometimes he couldn't hear properly, so it just sounded..... weird to him. He wasn't trying to be rude.... Remembering his weapon, he looked down, and with a shock, he realized it wasn't there. Ah well, at least he had Frey.

Carefully looking over at everyone, especially the white haired one who wanted them to die, He slowly inched back towards the wall, keeping his mask on. Even though he usually was a trusting person, he got bad vibes from the white haired guy. Frey held sumbarbrander out at the White haired person, and finally, it felt. okay for him to speak

"Excuse me, can you please not yell at us to get up? I know that you might upset, but most of us get a little offended or hurt when someone like you tries to kill you- mainly me maybe?" Always Im Hikari, and you have 1 Minute for me to not ask Frey to slice your throat." He wasn't being cold on purpose- his mind was just distracted. If this was the meta verse, then why were they on a.... elevator? and why didn't Ryuji come with if that was the case? whatever was happening here, it wasn't good....

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun jump. jump.

NUMBER FIVE
mood
alert, angy

outfit
here

tags
here
He didn't have to wait long for others to awaken, he wasn't surprised, he'd been loud, his voice carrying enough volume that all likely would have heard him. He didn't say anything further, yet. Instead, letting his eyes narrow into slits, brows knitting together in a tight glare, nails cutting crescents into his palms. Five remained defensive, tense, yet loose, his mind slipping into a state of hyperawareness. His eyes didn't linger on a single person for too long, flicking between each previously still form as they shifted into consciousness, silently running through plans in his mind. Ways to react, ways to fight, ways to escape.

He couldn't let them see he was threatened. That the sudden movements, the tense atmosphere, was putting him on edge. They couldn't know that he was afraid. Fear was weakness. He wasn't weak.

His chest stilled as he held his breathe for a moment, eyes darting towards the first person to move, watching with caution. Waiting. Waiting for him to make a move, to lunge, anything.

Instead, the stranger seemed to lurch backwards, following the others panicked movements with his eyes. He seemed scared.

Good.

It meant he wasn't a threat, yet. There was always the chance fear could make him lash out, become unpredictable and violent. But, judging by the fact the white haired man seemed on the verge of a panic attack, it was unlikely.

...Which just left the others.

One appeared to be some kind of octopus? Or possibly a squid? He couldn't tell. He'd never seen something like it before. What was it? Some-kind of alien? Mutant calamari? He felt his eyes widen in alarm, lips parting ever-so-slightly as a breath finally escaped him. His legs carried him backwards, a few paces, until his back made contact with the elevator wall. Five could hear his own rapid breathes, feel his heart hammering against his ribcage. He was working himself up into a panic. The last thing he needed to do was panic.

His thought process was cut off by the sound of speech. His frenzied gaze flicked back to Lero as he spoke, a snarl once-again creeping across his face as he soaked in the others words. "I said, I want some answers." He hissed out, voice low. His fingers drummed against the wall of the elevator in an erratic rhythm. "As to why I'm here, because I sure as hell didn't come here for the fun of it."

Five cut himself off. There wasn't any point in continuing, this guy obviously didn't know anything. And judging by his earlier panic, was probably just as stuck here as he was. Elliot's words just confirmed his theory.

He turned back to the octopus(?) as he spoke, letting his gaze rest on him for a moment before pulling away, offering a soft grunt of acknowledgement to his gratingly high-pitched words. Five stayed silent for a moment before speaking up again, gaze dropping to stare at his crossed legs, arms shortly mirroring the action as they folded across his chest. "So no-one knows anything." A pause, a sigh escaped his mouth. "Great. Just fantastic."

Why was it always him, that got into these sorts of situations? Why couldn't it be someone else for once? He was sick of this shit.

Whatever, it didn't matter. That other conscious person -and an accomplice, of some kind?- was up, and speaking. And that thing with him was armed, and threatening to cause harm.

"If anyone wanted to kill you, they would have already." Pause. "Killers don't hesitate, well, the professional ones don't. If they wanted someone dead, that somebody would be dead. So nobody is trying to kill you, dipshit." Hesitation meant weakness. Meant allowing emotions to get in the way. A killer didn't feel emotions. To allow emotions to get in the way was a death sentence. "You're in no immediate danger, so tell Frey to lower that weapon." His arms tightened across his chest, gaze coming to settle lazily upon Hikari and Frey, nodding towards the latter. "As shitty as it is, Lero is right. It would be stupidity to go around killing each other."

coded by reveriee.

He didn't have to wait long for others to awaken, he wasn't surprised, he'd been loud, his voice carrying enough volume that all likely would have heard him. He didn't say anything further, yet. Instead, letting his eyes narrow into slits, brows knitting together in a tight glare, nails cutting crescents into his palms. Five remained defensive, tense, yet loose, his mind slipping into a state of hyperawareness. His eyes didn't linger on a single person for too long, flicking between each previously still form as they shifted into consciousness, silently running through plans in his mind. Ways to react, ways to fight, ways to escape.

He couldn't let them see he was threatened. That the sudden movements, the tense atmosphere, was putting him on edge. They couldn't know that he was afraid. Fear was weakness. He wasn't weak.

His chest stilled as he held his breathe for a moment, eyes darting towards the first person to move, watching with caution. Waiting. Waiting for him to make a move, to lunge, anything.

Instead, the stranger seemed to lurch backwards, following the others panicked movements with his eyes. He seemed scared.

Good.

It meant he wasn't a threat, yet. There was always the chance fear could make him lash out, become unpredictable and violent. But, judging by the fact the white haired man seemed on the verge of a panic attack, it was unlikely.

...Which just left the others.

One appeared to be some kind of octopus? Or possibly a squid? He couldn't tell. He'd never seen something like it before. What was it? Some-kind of alien? Mutant calamari? He felt his eyes widen in alarm, lips parting ever-so-slightly as a breath finally escaped him. His legs carried him backwards, a few paces, until his back made contact with the elevator wall. Five could hear his own rapid breathes, feel his heart hammering against his ribcage. He was working himself up into a panic. The last thing he needed to do was panic.

His thought process was cut off by the sound of speech. His frenzied gaze flicked back to Lero as he spoke, a snarl once-again creeping across his face as he soaked in the others words. "I said, I want some answers." He hissed out, voice low. His fingers drummed against the wall of the elevator in an erratic rhythm. "As to why I'm here, because I sure as hell didn't come here for the fun of it."

Five cut himself off. There wasn't any point in continuing, this guy obviously didn't know anything. And judging by his earlier panic, was probably just as stuck here as he was. Elliot's words just confirmed his theory.

He turned back to the octopus(?) as he spoke, letting his gaze rest on him for a moment before pulling away, offering a soft grunt of acknowledgement to his gratingly high-pitched words. Five stayed silent for a moment before speaking up again, gaze dropping to stare at his crossed legs, arms shortly mirroring the action as they folded across his chest. "So no-one knows anything." A pause, a sigh escaped his mouth. "Great. Just fantastic."

Why was it always him, that got into these sorts of situations? Why couldn't it be someone else for once? He was sick of this shit.

Whatever, it didn't matter. That other conscious person -and an accomplice, of some kind?- was up, and speaking. And that thing with him was armed, and threatening to cause harm.

"If anyone wanted to kill you, they would have already." Pause. "Killers don't hesitate, well, the professional ones don't. If they wanted someone dead, that somebody would be dead. So nobody is trying to kill you, dipshit." Hesitation meant weakness. Meant allowing emotions to get in the way. A killer didn't feel emotions. To allow emotions to get in the way was a death sentence. "You're in no immediate danger, so tell Frey to lower that weapon." His arms tightened across his chest, gaze coming to settle lazily upon Hikari and Frey, nodding towards the latter. "As shitty as it is, Lero is right. It would be stupidity to go around killing each other."

Even here, my species' infamy keeps following after me...

Lero anxiously waited for the... child's reply with a side frown, trying not to be too fidgety about it. The next sentence, however, had not come from the volatile one, and instead come from some tentacled lifeform that kinda felt like a mesh between animal and humanoid forms of a cephalopod Star Animal. It was a really interesting sigh and he had to make a mental note to ask about that more later as well...
Hopefully, once they figured out where in the universe they were supposed to be at right now.

It, Elliot it's what it called itself? Well, it seemed to be just as surprised and exasperated as he was, which probably meant that just as him Elliot had no hint of anything either. Maybe this was the case with everybody else which, was not a good sign at all; But at least it was nice to see the other lifeform calm itself down just as he eventually had. When it had spoken though, the fox-male had noticeably winced, the high pitch rather hurtful to his ears and more with the translation ringing directly on his mind, but in the dialect that he spoke instead.

"D-death?!", he had parroted with a shocked jerk, the others would come to realize soon that whenever he spoke, the bars on his choker lit up accordingly in a light blue, "Surely it shouldn't come to that, right? That's a rather extreme measure and none of us is doing anything warranting it...", Lerhw tried reasoning with the apparently bloodthirsty kit, unaware that his words would be sounding quite ironic in a couple of minutes, "On my end, I can't even remember what I was supposedly doing before this... Coming back to my hotel room perhaps?", he seemed to take a moment trying to remember. Nope, nothing concrete, "But, this location doesn't seem to be a prison cell of any kind either, therefore I have no clue of what this could be about or what anyone might want with me."

Then a fourth integrand would make themselves known with, quite of a show must he say. Lero had never seen an ability like that before, it seemed to be... well, this was going to sound crazy, but a spirit bond to what could just be a normal human and yet- he wasn't too sure. His species was nihilistic in nature and such a philosophy, --if it is that it could be called that--, had definitely rubbed on him over time too.
As much as he understood the existence of many religions and systems of belief in the universe, the Magnetar couldn't truly accept it himself... He could only respect it, from a distance.

Every sort of line of thought had been dropped though, as he suddenly saw himself being pointed at with a blade. Unfortunately, this wasn't an uncommon occurrence as it seemed to be the first instinct of anyone that recognized his kind, or was just off-put by the mysterious and gloomy ways that the arctic fox presented himself. The frequency didn't make it any less scary, Lerhw immediately holding his palms in front of him in both of a display of innocence and time-up kind of gesture as he stumbled through his words.

"W-w-wait there a little! I'm not even the one that woke everyone up or have done anything!", as he tried to not panic at the sight, his icy-blue eyes had glanced at the sides at the other as if silently asking for help, "I may be a Star Animal, but I guarantee you that I never agreed with the activity of world-destroyers or have ever not reacted only in self-defence! I-I don't even like fights, I swear!"

The allegedly human child tried to smooth things over, though his tone was awfully intimidating and he seemed to be speaking out of experience more than anything... As much as Lero didn't condone the threatening posture of the other and was quite worried that something like this could set off Hikari even further instead, the fox-male could only nod repeatedly in an attempt to reassure the duo that he was truly harmless.
He only stopped nodding when the kit had unexpectedly said that he was right, something had had him coming to a halt and staring blankly at nowhere in particular, filled with a mix of surprise and disbelief.

"...W-what? I AM??!"

Last edited:
1612669438610.png
Steve (currently Steve in the wrong set of clothes)
Interacting: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , jump. jump. Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Funnier President Funnier President
Although it took him slightly longer then the others, he himself woke up and looked around...wait, this wasn't the wasteland, these weren't his companions. Steve sat himself up as he looked to the others, only listening to the people as he tried to move himself to the corner of the elevator that they were in...wait, when did he get into an elevator? did someone kidnap him without his companions noticing and took him somewhere? as he watched as the others argued amongst themselves trying to make himself as hard to notice or adverse to talking as possible, he looked down at himself and realized something even worse: this wasn't his outfit, this was that of the other one in his head! He looked at himself in a bit of shock as he tried to activate the magic wardrobe that allowed him to change clothing in a flash but...nothing seemingly happened. He checked himself and found something worse, that his weapons and other gear wasn't with him. He slowly picked himself off the ground, back pushed against the corner as he tried to avoid catching the attention of the other elevator inhabitants, especially that of the kid who seemed very upset about the situation, although the figure that appeared behind the other man was also very threatening in a situation where he didn't have any of his own weapons or armor.​

Elliot

Currently Feeling: Confused (still)
Interactions/Mentions: jump. jump. Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Funnier President Funnier President

As it seemed that the human kid was a bit calmer than he was minutes prior Elliot was able to almost fully relax. He didn't see the kid or Lero as threats right now but didn't necessarily trust them. He trusted them enough to not just attack him out of nowhere at least. And that was enough for now. The three of them appeared to all be in the same boat of not knowing how they got here and just for a moment he thought that everything was fine between them. But then another person got up. He wasn't sure what the weird ghost looking thing beside the third stranger with the fancy costume was. When he started being stared at by the others he gave a bit of a worried look. Did they not understand him? The younger kid and Lero appeared to understand, so maybe parts of what he was saying could be understood by some of them. Which was great! Having at least some of his works get through the others was much better than none. He wasn't sure what he would do if he couldn't communicate with them properly.

Right when Elliot thought that maybe the four of them would be able to talk and try and figure this out peacefully the masked stranger appeared very agitated and was also starting to threaten Lero specifically. He wondered why though. Out of everyone here, the white-haired guy appeared to be the most frightened of them all. Maybe he mistook him for the younger kid who was actually the one who yelled and threatened them earlier. He caught the Lero glancing at him, in what seemed like, a cry for help. When the younger kid tried to...calm? The other down it honestly came out sounding like another threat. Though it was quite unsettling how accurate his statement was. In battle, hesitation is one's immediate downfall that could easily lead to death. Did the smaller human experience situations like that as well?

Nevertheless, he returned his focus to trying to calm down this Hikari person before he ended up commanding that ghost of his to kill someone. "Um. They are right, you know! The only hostile person here right now is you and your ghost. As long as you don't resort to violence no one else should have a reason to as well" He spoke from his corner of the elevator. Hoping that everything everyone has said will convince this person to stop their attack. Even if he just targeted one person this was a small space. So any fight would immediately involve everyone.

He glanced over at the fox-boy when he seemed completely shocked that he was right. Why would he think he wasn't right though. What he said was basically common sense for anyone who wasn't a serial killer. "Why did you think you were wrong?" He questioned in genuine confusion. He assumed that everyone would think that resorting right to anger and violence just because someone is confused and frustrated was dumb. "I thought you were right too. We'll be able to think and process things better when we are calm rather than angry." Elliot genuinely thought that was true and hoped that others shared a mindset similar to that for the sake of everyone here.

Once he was done speaking he noticed someone else moving out of the corner of his eyes. It was a many with very colourful clothing on that seemed to want nothing to do with the current situation. Which was understandable. The current conversation was not the most pleasant one they could be having right now. After a moment he looked back to the others then around the small room for either a clue or hint as to how they got here and who it was that did it.

As Hikaru looked douthfully at the stranger, he sighed as everyone told him to stop with Frey, and he tapped his mask, and felt the familiar feeling when Frey returned to his mask "Fine........ Well excuse me if I'm a little pissed of if someone says to wake up, or he'll kill us. Besides, what kind of palace of this..... I mean, palaces are crazy but this takes it too...... a whole new level? Pun was not intended, since this seems to be some kinda elevator...."

As Hikaru looked around at the elevator, he suddenly looked over at them "Wait a second.... if this is a Palace.... where is the treasure?" Hikaru was honestly confused, as a palace had some kind of treasure, even if it was just cloudy mists..... Unless..... this wasn't a palace?

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a rainbow man trying to sneak away for the conversation, and he couldn't blame them, with what was going on this in place, they would likely kill each other

NUMBER FIVE
mood
uncomfortable

outfit
here

tags
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Funnier President Funnier President
An eyebrow raised as Lero spoke in defensive of himself, mentioning what Five assumed to be his species. Star Animal. He had no idea what that was, hadn't even heard of it. Part of him wanted to comment on it, question further. Just that he knew what he was dealing with, and hopefully, how he could deal with it. He didn't speak up, however, didn't even move from his position against the wall, lips thinning out into a contemplative frown.

Star Animal. And there was that other guy, Elliot, the one that looked like an octopus. Were they aliens, perhaps? Some extra-terrestrial species that humanity had yet to come in contact with? His head tilted upwards as his gaze fixated on the ceiling lights, a low, inaudible hum rumbling in his throat. It was plausible. But then again, it didn't explain that... Thing with the sword. It looked almost spectral, like a ghost, or spirit of some kind. He didn't know what it was, didn't have any theories. He just knew it was a threat especially since it had a weapon on it, and even more-so because it had threatened someone.

His eyes flicked back to it, observing its movements with caution, listening as the others spoke, trying to diffuse the situation. He didn't add anything further, didn't need to. He could tell by Hikaru's movements that he no longer felt a need to resort to violence, that whatever that thing was would eventually be told to stand down. His gaze only peeled away from the Persona as he picked up on a new form of movement, head turning rapidly to locate the source, arms unfolding to place his palms against the wall of the elevator, ready to push himself off and into action if needed.

Someone else had woken up, another man, clad in interesting choice of clothes. "Nice outfit." His expression didn't change from the neutral mask that he wore, simply nodding in the strangers direction. He didn't blame the other for his actions, it was a sensible decision to remain uninvolved, after all. Five said nothing further to the stranger, reverting his attention back to Hikaru as he spoke up again. "That's because it is an elevator." Despite the sour tone, his voice remained flat and uninterested, eyes lingering on the closed doors for a moment before finally pushing away from the wall he'd been resting against.

In a flash of blue light, he appeared in front of them. "See? Elevator doors." A pause. "I don't know what kind of palace's you've been to, but they sure as hell don't look like this." He silenced to glance back at the rest of the occupants, a frown coming to settle on his lips. "Well, it's going down." To where was anyone's guess, part of him didn't want to think about it. Because knowing his luck, it would probably open up into another apocalypse. "And there doesn't seem to be any cameras, either." No-one was watching them. Which didn't make sense. If they'd been abducted, surely whoever had taken them would want to keep some track on their movements. At his sides, his hands curled into fists, engulfed with the same blue light as before.

There wasn't even any buttons. No lights, outside of the ones on the ceiling. No way of telling how far they'd already descended, or how many floors remained.

There was nothing. No hints, no clues. Nothing.

"There's no way out. We're stuck."

...At least he wasn't alone this time.
coded by reveriee.

An eyebrow raised as Lero spoke in defensive of himself, mentioning what Five assumed to be his species. Star Animal. He had no idea what that was, hadn't even heard of it. Part of him wanted to comment on it, question further. Just that he knew what he was dealing with, and hopefully, how he could deal with it. He didn't speak up, however, didn't even move from his position against the wall, lips thinning out into a contemplative frown.

Star Animal. And there was that other guy, Elliot, the one that looked like an octopus. Were they aliens, perhaps? Some extra-terrestrial species that humanity had yet to come in contact with? His head tilted upwards as his gaze fixated on the ceiling lights, a low, inaudible hum rumbling in his throat. It was plausible. But then again, it didn't explain that... Thing with the sword. It looked almost spectral, like a ghost, or spirit of some kind. He didn't know what it was, didn't have any theories. He just knew it was a threat especially since it had a weapon on it, and even more-so because it had threatened someone.

His eyes flicked back to it, observing its movements with caution, listening as the others spoke, trying to diffuse the situation. He didn't add anything further, didn't need to. He could tell by Hikaru's movements that he no longer felt a need to resort to violence, that whatever that thing was would eventually be told to stand down. His gaze only peeled away from the Persona as he picked up on a new form of movement, head turning rapidly to locate the source, arms unfolding to place his palms against the wall of the elevator, ready to push himself off and into action if needed.

Someone else had woken up, another man, clad in interesting choice of clothes. "Nice outfit." His expression didn't change from the neutral mask that he wore, simply nodding in the strangers direction. He didn't blame the other for his actions, it was a sensible decision to remain uninvolved, after all. Five said nothing further to the stranger, reverting his attention back to Hikaru as he spoke up again. "That's because it is an elevator." Despite the sour tone, his voice remained flat and uninterested, eyes lingering on the closed doors for a moment before finally pushing away from the wall he'd been resting against.

In a flash of blue light, he appeared in front of them. "See? Elevator doors." A pause. "I don't know what kind of palace's you've been to, but they sure as hell don't look like this." He silenced to glance back at the rest of the occupants, a frown coming to settle on his lips. "Well, it's going down." To where was anyone's guess, part of him didn't want to think about it. Because knowing his luck, it would probably open up into another apocalypse. "And there doesn't seem to be any cameras, either." No-one was watching them. Which didn't make sense. If they'd been abducted, surely whoever had taken them would want to keep some track on their movements. At his sides, his hands curled into fists, engulfed with the same blue light as before.

There wasn't even any buttons. No lights, outside of the ones on the ceiling. No way of telling how far they'd already descended, or how many floors remained.

There was nothing. No hints, no clues. Nothing.

"There's no way out. We're stuck."

...At least he wasn't alone this time.

Last edited:

Might as well make the most possible of this situation.

Ah, someone else was awake... The fox-male did think that they were making too much noise, so that much was expected to happen. He chose to let them be, paying attention to solely the distancing footsteps that echoed in the background, causing the metallic floor to echo hollow. An understandable course of action, honestly. This wasn't only the opposite of a pleasant subject, but there was also a sword pointed at him; Tensions were at an all-time high right about now... Taking distance from this definitely seemed like a prudent idea.

Lerhw did appreciate... Elliot, this was going to take a while..., stepping and attempting to reason with Hikari as well, though his voice's pitch was another thing that he'd have to learn to cope with. The Star Animal imagined that it was already bothersome enough for a human like the intimidating child, but to him, it was way beyond just bothering, it was straight just painful at every new stance. And it didn't help that he was basically hearing it twice, in different languages, too. The traveller could only mentally sigh in defeat, trying not to make his conundrum too obvious; His expression did twist a bit though.

"Oh, it's not so much that I thought I was wrong...", his gaze had fallen towards the ground uncomfortably, it had been a rather sad, shame-filled, troubled look and his tone had gotten much softer, even somewhat hesitant, "I'm just... not used to hearing that...? I suppose...", it really was a rare thing to get heard, imagine getting agreed with. It was more common to be standing at the opposite end of everything, especially when it came to the rest of his kind.

Despite that, it wasn't that he didn't enjoy what was happening. If anything, the whole experience was... strangely warm. Perhaps this was what 'pride' felt like, or something milder like 'satisfaction'; Emotions were weird. Wonderful and weird, like the stars themselves. Though he had never realized it himself and the occasion was honestly not the place for such a thing, Lero had just remained there as if in his own world for a moment, analysing the nature of the feeling like someone studied a new subject, a really faint small and rather silly smile perking to his lips...

Then, of course, Hikari had moved again and the magic got broken as reality once more demanded attention.

"Ah, thanks for understanding!", the Magnetar held back the urge to literally crumble on his knees and bow against the floor in response; Probably something ingrained from long, long ago... Though part of him was still unsure whether the other had believed him as well. Since no one had asked any further about the 'Star Animal' bit, Lerhw just assumed that they understood what he was like a huge chunk of his origin universe would, "I can definitely comprehend 'why' of the reaction though, anyone else could have done the same.", well, not him. He was more likely to just accept his fate without resistance.

When the other when on a tangent about palaces, or just really confusing their location with one, the Star Animal wasn't too sure of how to take it. Palaces were huge buildings that often housed governments, and this was just a weird empty and dim metallic box. Rather than a palace, it honestly just looked like an enclosure of some kind. Or... not, as the other two seemed to have the answer.

"An elevator..."

Once more, Lero felt the dismaying chill of dealing with obsolete technology, raising his icy-blue eyes to once more take in the shiny dark grey walls around them with shock. This was an elevator?? Just, just this bunch of crudely put together metal? Indoors elevator, most likely, but even so- It looked like nothing that he had ever seen before, why did it have to be so constricting?? And boring. If people were meant to be inside it for any periods of time, shouldn't they try and make the experience more pleasant? Or at least quicker??

His train of thought fell apart when the kit suddenly revealed that he could teleport, leaving a sharp, single-noted warm yet metallic scent in the air, something like a fierce quick cut in space. His mind wanted to irrationally hit the 'panic button' again, to which he promptly internally slapped himself, yelling to think of it more logically. If the other had actually been a Star Animal as well, he'd have smelled the energy-leak much earlier given the humanoid form! With the outburst thwarted, though his breathing would be noticeably out of sorts, Lerhw tried to pay attention more to the other's words than his actions.

It was certainly weird that they had all been dropped in this antiquated elevator, used as some sort of enclosure, and there was seemingly no one observing how they reacted to it... Such a situation would have seemed like a twisted social experiment to him, unless, they were yet to arrive at the main course of everything, whenever the doors finally opened. Such a prospect was rather troublesome, there seemed to have no clue to what could be expecting them at the end after all.
There was only sitting down and patiently waiting for it, which was a normal thing to him, but not so much to the others. The kit especially, had been upset enough about it that he leaked even more energy in his anger; Though the scent this time was a lot muddier, wild and aimless, as the reason for such, the target-action for said energy expense was yet to be accomplished.

"So we're trapped, huh?", his eyes clearly spelled 'unnerved' and yet Lero's tone was more matter-the-factly and resigned, as if this was not the first time he had been encountering such a situation. Considering how much he travelled, it probably wasn't, "I suppose all that's left to do is cool down and learn more about each other then...", he raised his gaze again, reflective but troubled, distant yet seeming to hold a lot inside them, --more than they could even begin to fathom--, and washed it briefly over everyone, even the colorful one more by the corner, "Would anyone like to volunteer and please speak first?"

Last edited:
1612752754371.png
Steve (Still Steve)
Interacting: jump. jump. Funnier President Funnier President Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
He looked amongst them all and as they chatted amongst each other, he noticed that they were calming down more as the ghostly figure disappeared and the child seemed a bit less irritated, or at least angry at the people who he assumed the child thought kidnapped him? he could only mutter a quiet "This isn't my choice in style but thanks". Seeing the boy teleport and as well the ghost itself as it faded away didn't really seem to faze the man, where he was from people could do this sort of thing easily depending on the person, sadly he wasn't one of those people. Then it seemed as if the seemingly normal man, who called himself a star animal although he didn't seem anything like an animal? wanted them to get to know each other a bit more and so Steve sort of shuffled towards him, trying to keep Lero in question between himself and everyone else, sort of as a shield as he said more to himself rather then to anyone "An elevator...never thought I'd see one in the wastelands..." and then he finally looked to everyone else as he gave a quick wave "You can..." he cleared his throat "You can call me Steve, at least for now...and I have some interesting things to say but uh..." he looked to the child in the suit "What's your name, it looks like everyone else here has already introduced themselves by name except for you..." he continued to keep eye contact with the kid even if he didn't want to, waiting for an answer​

Elliot

Currently Feeling: Curious and Excited
Interactions/Mentions: jump. jump. Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Funnier President Funnier President Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

Elliot let out a bit of a sheepish laugh as Hikari made a very reasonable point for being upset. Before, if he wasn't scared he totally would have been upset instead when he was scared awake in a strange place. Though the hostie looking ghost was gone! So it seemed that everything was sorta now tame between the lot of them. A bit of a smile spread on his face because of that. At the mention of treasure, he perked up a bit. "A treasure?" He questioned with a small hint of excitement that was quick to die down. "This is just an elevator though. If there was a treasure we probably would have seen it already. Do you think there might be a hidden compartment then?" He questioned as he began to feel around the walls and floor around him. But that didn't seem to lead to anything so he stopped and took a seat back on the ground. With his knees pressed against his chest as he hugged them.

Elliot watched as the others talked amongst each other as the mention of the elevator came up. These elevators were nothing like the ones he was used to. While there were elevators that did look like this- the main elevator was very wide and circular and at least had some windows and lights. This elevator was...lame to say the least. It was bland and there weren't even any buttons or anything! What kinda elevator was this? He shook his head and gave a small flinch at the sudden flash of blue as the human kid was now on the other side of the elevator. He could teleport? That was amazing! It kinda reminded him of a super jump! Except it was nothing like that. His eyes sorta sparkled at the teleporting kid but soon composed himself so he would weird the other out.

As the declaration that they were stuck came out he wore a bit of a downcasted look. He had already come to that conclusion but hearing another say it, kinda crushed any hope that maybe he was just wrong and that there was a way to get out. All he, and all of them, could hope for was that these doors would just open up. This elevator couldn't go down forever, right?

"Get to know each other..." He pondered, liking the idea of learning more about these people. He sure had a lot of questions and would like to know more about them. "Okay. I would like to know more about you all as well." He wondered what his friends would say when if he told them that he encountered a group of humans...and a star animal? He wasn't sure. But this star animal didn't look any much different than the other humans. When the colourful man introduced himself he smiled and gave a nod to Steve. That seemed to be just about everyone that was currently up except for the one that started it all. An amused grin slipped on his face when Steve called the kid out then nodded in agreement.

"It's pretty strange, huh? You were the first to get up and then wake us all up but then is the last to introduce yourself." Elliot spoke with a bit of a teasing tone as he looked up at the suited kid with an expectant look on his face. His round ears wiggling a bit to further show the excitement that he was currently feeling right now.

As Hikari shook his head as Elliot asked if this was an elevator, he said "I don't think so- palaces are usually bigger, and there is someone who looks....... inhuman... not like you though! He didn't want to hurt Elliots feelings "I highly douth you would be a person`s twisted desires- and everyone else seems to normal to be the Palace leader/ Big honcho, unless palaces have gotten a upgrade since I last saw them. "

As he carefully look through all of the people here, they all seemed to talk at once as he quietly sat down in a corner, unsure of that to do, and when the elevator was brought up, he though of something... "Wait a second... if this is an elevator, then were are we stopping at? and for that matter, are we moving?" He was, a little scared right now- how would they even..... use the bathroom?"

While they kept talking, he quietly observed Steve from across the elevator, who seemed to e muttering something under his breath, and then asked Elliot for his name, and then he asked the suited boy for his. Hikaru also looked at the suited boy, curious to what he would say....

NUMBER FIVE
mood
reluctant, wary

outfit
here

tags
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Funnier President Funnier President
Five found himself supressing the urge to scoff, his arms tightening against his chest, face pulling into an expression of displeasure at Lero's suggestion of introducing themselves. He wasn't interested in partaking in the discussion. Because, quite frankly, he didn't care about the others in the elevator with him. As... Strange, as they were. He didn't want to know their life stories. Didn't want to watch them sit around and get teary-eyed as they spoke of childhood trauma, or whatever it was people spoke about.

He merely rolled his eyes at the suggestion, turning to face the others again, returning to his prior position of leaning against the elevator wall, this time remaining beside the closed doors. He refused to look at anyone, letting his eyes come to settle upon the dim ceiling lights, staring at them with a near-bored indifference. He scoffed as the others began to talk amongst themselves, expressing their agreement with Lero's idea of introductions. What good would it do, in the long run? As soon as those doors opened up, he'd be gone. He'd never see this people again. And he'd try and forget this situation ever happened.

After all, he didn't make friends. He didn't need them. He had his family, and that was all he needed.

...His family.

Lips pressed into a thin line as his gaze drifted away from the ceiling, foot tapping restlessly against the floor of the elevator. Shit. He'd abandoned them. Again.

They didn't even know where he was. He didn't know where he was. There would be no rescue. Hell, they'd probably just think he'd vanished again. He'd done so before, after all. He wouldn't blame them for thinking he'd just up and left once more. He'd think the same.

He pulled himself out of his thoughts as the conversation seemed to be addressing him, green irises flicking from person to person as they all voiced the same thing. They wanted to know who he was. It didn't surprise him, he was the only one that had yet to say anything about himself. But, he wanted to keep it that way.

"Well forgive me for being reluctant to share personal information with strangers." Five's eyes lingered on Steve for a moment, and then to Elliot as he voiced his agreement with Steve's prior words. The latter looked almost... excited? It prompted a raised eyebrow from the teenager, frown disappearing off his face for a moment as he simply observed the other, falling into a hesitant silence.

He assumed the others excitement was likely from the prospect of getting to know new people. It was endearing, almost, in a way.

His gaze drifted away from them both, falling to Hikaru for a moment, and then Lero. All seemed to be awaiting an answer from him.

He wasn't getting out of this, was he?

A deep sigh left his mouth. "Five." A pause. He looked down at his crossed legs, fingers pressing into the fabric of his blazer. "That's my name. Are you all happy now? I doubt there's much else you need to know." Who he was, was unimportant, after all. It wouldn't help them get out of this damn place. "I'd rather focus on ways to get out of here, anyway."
coded by reveriee.

Five found himself supressing the urge to scoff, his arms tightening against his chest, face pulling into an expression of displeasure at Lero's suggestion of introducing themselves. He wasn't interested in partaking in the discussion. Because, quite frankly, he didn't care about the others in the elevator with him. As... Strange, as they were. He didn't want to know their life stories. Didn't want to watch them sit around and get teary-eyed as they spoke of childhood trauma, or whatever it was people spoke about.

He merely rolled his eyes at the suggestion, turning to face the others again, returning to his prior position of leaning against the elevator wall, this time remaining beside the closed doors. He refused to look at anyone, letting his eyes come to settle upon the dim ceiling lights, staring at them with a near-bored indifference. He scoffed as the others began to talk amongst themselves, expressing their agreement with Lero's idea of introductions. What good would it do, in the long run? As soon as those doors opened up, he'd be gone. He'd never see this people again. And he'd try and forget this situation ever happened.

After all, he didn't make friends. He didn't need them. He had his family, and that was all he needed.

...His family.

Lips pressed into a thin line as his gaze drifted away from the ceiling, foot tapping restlessly against the floor of the elevator. Shit. He'd abandoned them. Again.

They didn't even know where he was. He didn't know where he was. There would be no rescue. Hell, they'd probably just think he'd vanished again. He'd done so before, after all. He wouldn't blame them for thinking he'd just up and left once more. He'd think the same.

He pulled himself out of his thoughts as the conversation seemed to be addressing him, green irises flicking from person to person as they all voiced the same thing. They wanted to know who he was. It didn't surprise him, he was the only one that had yet to say anything about himself. But, he wanted to keep it that way.

"Well forgive me for being reluctant to share personal information with strangers." Five's eyes lingered on Steve for a moment, and then to Elliot as he voiced his agreement with Steve's prior words. The latter looked almost... excited? It prompted a raised eyebrow from the teenager, frown disappearing off his face for a moment as he simply observed the other, falling into a hesitant silence.

He assumed the others excitement was likely from the prospect of getting to know new people. It was endearing, almost, in a way.

His gaze drifted away from them both, falling to Hikaru for a moment, and then Lero. All seemed to be awaiting an answer from him.

He wasn't getting out of this, was he?

A deep sigh left his mouth. "Five." A pause. He looked down at his crossed legs, fingers pressing into the fabric of his blazer. "That's my name. Are you all happy now? I doubt there's much else you need to know." Who he was, was unimportant, after all. It wouldn't help them get out of this damn place. "I'd rather focus on ways to get out of here, anyway."

(I usually write in first person but if you'd like me to write in third I can.)

Riza Azira

After waking up on a hard metallic floor, I quickly glance around the room. Making quick mental notes I come to the conclusion that this is an elevator. I am possibly trapped in here, and I'm trapped with...well I'm not exactly sure....creatures would be the best fit to describe these bodies all laying on the floor. They appear to be unconscious, one can never trust unconsciousness though. Slowly creeping away from the stillish bodies, I ease myself into a standing position. One of them stirs as I reach the corner. I realize that my wings aren't hidden... Hidden?....hidden from what? I don't have time to think as the creature stirs, I quickly make myself the same color as the dull grey corner wall behind me and slouch into a sitting position. Maybe if I'm quiet enough they won't hear me. The one that stirred doesn't seem to see me as he starts shouting at the other lifeless figures on the ground. Soon some of them wake up and begin chatting. I think I will just stay hidden here in the corner. I mentally check myself, well I have a light green sweatshirt, a dark green t-shirt, and some ankle length jeans. Thankfully I have no shoes, I hate shoes. I begin thinking about my family but I can't seem to remember much, I...have....had? A brother.....things are so fuzzy....

The last thing Hanzo remembered was the sting of death taking his final breath. D'Vorah had snuck up on him, stingin him from behind and robbing him of the chance to see his newly formed clan grow. His parting words to his past self were seeds of redemption. Hopefully, his new allies would quell his burning rage and help him see the light.

But for now, he was in some kind of elevator, dressed in his full Shirai Ryu gear. His soul burned as if he had just awoken the raging beast inside of him. He could sense others around, as if they had been watching. Who were these people and where was he? Did they bring him here? Why? How?

"Who are you? Where am I?" Hanzo briefly dipped back into his Scorpion persona. If these people were hostile, he would defend himself.

That could have gone... so much worse!

Lerhw had never expected the person by the corner to be the one to answer to his suggestion right away, though he did think there was something of good in having him re-join now that the worst of the tensions seemed to be dissipating. Steve, as the male of colorful bright attire had introduced himself afterwards, had an obvious sheepish nature, taking him as some kind of protection, interpolated between the speaker and everyone else. It reminded the Star Animal a lot of himself, though perhaps a younger version from before-

Not like this was a new thing either way.

With some semblance of underlying unspoken sympathy thrown the other's way, the Magnetar didn't really seem bothered about being used as a shield, not ever obviously acknowledging it. He had simply given one glance this and that way, taken note of the situation and then seamlessly moved on about it, taking it as nothing worth any fuss. Instead, the part that did have him in a twist had been Steve's bold request towards the volatile kit, asking that one to introduce himself. That... seemed like a dangerous idea; To put the one that had been so quick to threaten and turn to anger into another position they could not control. What would they do if that set him off again??

He didn't say it, but his expression of dread said a lot of it by itself, alternating gazes between the two parts with a wry apprehensive smile. Then Elliot joined in the fray as well. Any kind of satisfaction and reassurance that could have come from the others going with his suggestion, had quite fast flipped around into yet more concern and fear. It seemed like such a small, mundane thing... It most certainly did so to everybody else! But not Lero. Lero had dealt with nothing but violence-prone merciless individuals for a big chunk of his life, he understood how they worked in way more details than he'd have liked to admit; From way closer than he'd have liked to have been...

Holding his breath, and with the analogous, --or maybe it was the same?--, to a heart he had skipping a beat, Hikari's ramblings over palaces and the elevator itself went half-heard. In any other occasion, the fox-male would have probably appreciated the less tense intermission in the middle of all the serious subjects. Right now though, it just seemed to amplify his distress, as if trying to buy time to something inevitable when he'd rather just deal with it as quick as possible; To pick the pieces back up even faster. That is to say, the second bit wasn't at all unwarranted, those were good questions! ...He just thought that they were slotted into improper timing.

And finally, after what had felt like a lifetime, finally it was time to assess the damage and understandably, the kit was not pleased. If he could smell emotions instead of leaked-energy Lerhw was sure that 'hesitation' would be flooding their enclosure right abut now. It was everywhere, from the other's gaze all the way to the minimal body language. Was it just that he didn't care for bonding with them, or was it more that he was not used to such a thing? When Lero had become the target of those hardened, anger-filled green eyes of his, the Star Animal flinched with intimidation, immediately averting his set of icy-blues to the corner as if trying to apologize. He had never seen this coming, it felt wrong to be helping such a pushy endeavor, even if indirectly!

But it was too late to take it back...

The pauses were truly torturous, leaving nothing but the hanging tensions between them for the vulpine male to dwell in. And yet, at the same time that a pressure just as crushing as his own power seemed to weight on him, Lero could only briefly think that he deserved it. This was the price of naivety, of not thinking ahead before raising ideas. And so he took it, even if trembling, even if wanting to collapse- His gaze was back towards the other with some kind of twisted, equivocated determination for the absolutely wrong thing; A punishment his own my mind had made up only easing and fading away at the single next word: 'Five.'

It was more than enough insight. His gaze fell melancholically towards the metallic floor; Not a lot had been said, and yet, maybe he understood too much already. The Star Animal did have a feeling, that somewhere deep down perhaps their backgrounds would turn out to be of similar nature in a way, the signs were all there, the propensity to anger, fondness for distance, lashing out behavior- It was like looking at what could have been. How most of his species ended up like. Numbers and titles alike, having nothing more for a name was the mark of a military-based life, either metaphorically or legitimately, a life centered on survival and the loss of individuality.

The guilt threatened to drown him, like being stranded in deep space unable to breathe. He wanted to apologize, he wanted to cry, he wanted to throw a tantrum too, it didn't matter the reason- And yet, ingrained on him since forever were metaphorical chains of 'you can't'. 'You cannot show weakness', 'you cannot expose yourself like that'; You can't, you shouldn't, you won't. It wasn't as if he knew the words to express what he was feeling either.
Without a plan, this would be nothing but a pointless effort...

Did anything even truly matter- Would it matter, once this was all said and done?

"There doesn't seem to be much that can be done about this, but if that's what you'd like to do, then we won't get in the way of your noble efforts.", but the tip of the iceberg of a mountain of things that wanted to make themselves known. It was better like this, "Just let us know if it's something dangerous so we can properly exit the line of fire...", sympathy meant nothing to people like them, granting Five back some semblance of control would work far more.

During that heavy moment of silence and deep reflection, Lerhw had ended up realizing something else, though he didn't think it was important to point it out to anybody yet. But, someone else had definitely moved away from the group, someone that he couldn't quite 'see' normally. Though he could hear them breathe, just ever so faint, somewhere by the corner like Steve had once done too. To be sure, he closed his eyes ever so briefly, focusing beyond what was being said or done and a with faint glow of desaturated orange coming to life around him.

One by one, like a splotch of flames against the night, he sensed their heat signatures, the immediate group with Five, Elliot and Hikari; Steve right behind him and- There it was, someone was definitely sitting against that corner and that one seemed unusually bolder despite just sounding like a single person. Though again, as long as they didn't try attacking the others, he felt no need to rattle them out. The lack of smell associated with invisibility or camouflage did tell him that whatever they were, a Star Animal wasn't it. Neither was this an ability that required an energy-expense to use, at least not in the same way he did...

A signature though, had then decided to detach itself from one of the grouped sources while he pondered these things, prompting the fox-male to drop heat-sensing as he reopened his eyes. Immediately, Lerhw had been met with an obviously strong fighter-type. He might not have any sort of required cultural knowledge to guess much more than that, but at least that part was obvious to anybody. He internally sighed as the typical questions rang out, meaning that this one had lost all sort of context that the group had already put together. What a waste of time... Might as well make this smooth as to get this one in the same page quick.

"You can call me Lero, or Iero, whichever you'd like. The child on a suit is Five, the octopus meshed lifeform is Elliot, the one with the mask is Hikari and the colorful one behind me is Steve.", this would suffice for introductions right now, the powers were of no importance unless they came up again, "And as for the location, this seems to be a really antiquated, oddly claustrophobic elevator. No computer system in sight so I doubt it's voice-activated or telepathic; No buttons or switches of any sort either. Nor cameras. It's perpetually going down. We don't know why, we don't know where it's going, we don't even know why we're here or how. And that pretty much sums up everything thus fa-", wait, almost, "Ah, and we're not sure if we can leave either."

His tone, mature yet soft, betrayed no sort of emotion as the Star Animal merely pointed out people and things the same way someone would make a report to their superior. Just this impartial, bland sequence of facts quite akin to a bullet list being read out loud. The two new additions to the awakened group would also notice that the bars on Lero's choker seemed to light up in a pastel blue shade accordingly whenever he spoke; An effect quite reminiscent of a sound equalizer, though not quite the same exact pattern.

"So, does anyone want to be the next one to share about themselves? Steve, maybe...?"

Last edited:
1612879691175.png
Steve (Soon to be ragnarok)
Interacting:
jump. jump. Funnier President Funnier President Bloody_Death Bloody_Death FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
Steve looked around as another agreed with him that although the boy hadn't at least said his name when asking everyone else questions, and as he stared at him Steve had almost clocked out at that moment right there, he knew he wasn't looking at Lero but rather at himself. Then he looked to everyone else, the silence really getting to his nerves as he waited and finally...the only answer he got was the name five, like the number. He internally let out a sigh of relief as the kid made a good point...there should be some focus on getting out of here, but...it seemed like there wasn't any way to stop the elevator or even open the doors, at least unless he attempted to but other then that..."Trying to get out seems like a good idea but...there aren't any buttons or stuff to open the elevator, at least I think elevators should have those so...doesn't it make sense this has to make a stop somewhere? and wherever that is, is when we can finally get out?" It was true, at least what he had heard about old earth elevators...they usually stop on floors right? so then why would this one be different? Then his ears slightly twitched as his enhanced hearing picked up on someone else getting up and moving back towards a corner, very soft and careful breathing, although a quick glance towards the corner showed that it seemed like nobody was there but...he could definitely hear something, but payed no mind since it seemed like they we're trying to do the same thing he was. Then, another person got up, and seemed a bit defensive as they also started to question the others in the elevator, to which Steve only kept quiet, luckily it seemed like Lero had that handled as he said the names of everyone else in the elevator, only when saying Steve's name did he nod towards the man. Unfortunately after that, he was again put on the spot as someone to share more about themselves then their name, to which he responded hesitantly with "oh...well uhh...I guess so, although there isn't much interesting about me, just from the same old apocalyptic wasteland of earth and all that stuff...I also have a bit of uh, cybernetic enhancements? it's hard to explain...alright yeah no I'm clocking out sorry bye" and with that last bit said quickly, what was Steve zoned out for a solid few seconds until a great big grin grew on his face as he looked to the others with less anxiety and more friendliness with a hint of chaos "ALRIGHT, Let's get right to it with me! Names Ragnarok, I'm 25, I'm basically like a super human cause I got a bunch of metal junk hooked up to my head! I like playing the harp, I'm from a little town I think near old new york or whatever they call it now? and I like destroying things! now what about you mr star animal lero?" He grinned widly at the man he stood next to, less hiding now and more confidently standing on the spot.​

Elliot

Currently Feeling: Content and Happy
Interactions/Mentions: jump. jump. Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Funnier President Funnier President Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

Elliot laughed a bit when Hikari seemed to try and protect his feelings. He soon gave a dismissing hand wave. "It's fine. Since that makes sense! I'm not a human so why would I look like one?" He spoke with a shrug. He was just glad that he was not the target that Hikari was looking for. Though he still did want to know what this treasure was. What were some of the other treasures that he found? Then there was a topic to twisted desires? Was that also related to the treasure?

As the human kid began to speak again he thought it was going to be an introduction. But it seemed more like the rejection of the idea. Was he shy? Or did he really just not want to say his name? Elliot didn't think a name was something so personal. Plus, he could have easily just given a fake name. But that was just him. Maybe the other has some bad experiences with names? When he started being stared at by the suited kid he...wasn't sure what to do. He, of course, keep looking back at the other. Did he say something weird? Elliot let out a small sigh of relief when his gaze finally shifted to someone else. He was starting to feel a bit awkward at the staring. When a name was finally said Elliot's smile returned. The fact that his name was also a number was appealing to him. Before, Elliot used to just be called Eight. And that was the name he went by for a long time. But after escaping onto the surface his friends gave him a name of his own. Which was Elliot. He liked the name and decided to keep it and discard his old name. He wondered if Five would ever end up choosing a name for himself. Though in his opinion, Five sounded much more like an actual name than Eight.

He quickly nodded at Five's question before crossing his arms. "A way out..." He pondered before pointing up towards the ceiling. "If we can't leave through the doors maybe we can break out through there?" He suggested thinking that if he tried to super jump out of here he might be able to blast through the ceiling. Though he wasn't sure if he wanted to actually try that out or not. Whether he broke through the ceiling or not it was going to hurt.

As he pondered about other thoughts to get out he perked up when he noticed more movement from other people. He thought he saw someone over by the wall...but he couldn't be sure. Then there was the guy in armor. Was he in the middle of a war when he got brought here? In that case, would it have been better for him to come here? He personally would prefer being trapped in this elevator than being apart of war.

Elliot was more than ready to introduce himself again but it seemed that Lero beat him to it. Which was more than fine. He offered a friendly wave to the others when he was introduced.

When Steve introduced himself as someone else he was a bit confused. Where there two people living in that body? "Does that mean you're like- a cyborg, Ragnarok? That's really cool!" He spoke happily, wondering what sorta stuff he could do. Would he not be able to go in the water like him? He heard that most humans were able to survive a small amount of time in the water. Compared to him and his friends who would most likely die if they got completely covered in water. The most they could do was put their feet and hands in it. When the circle landed back at Lero he turned his attention back to the star animal. He would like to know more about what that is. He has never heard of that race before, unlike humans.

Hanzo watched as the others shared information. Apparently they too had been ripped from their own worlds and brought here. They had just been introducing themselves, it seemed. The former grandmaster decided it best to remain quiet for now. He was still reeling from his apparent death. How could he have been so foolish? All his years of training and one single move rendered him comatose?

Shameful. Luckily, the evil bug warrior was nowhere to be seen. For now, Hanzo moved to aa corner, keeping to himself.

"My name is Scorpion. That is all I will share." Hanzo said gruffly.

As they were all talking, Hikari suddenly heard a rough voice behind him, and spun around to see what looked like some sort of weird ninja/war-lod guy? Hikaru didn't know. he looked love carefully at the man who introduced himself as Scorpion and said "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- ok?" He didn't know what to make of the yellow and black suited man, but for now he quietly looked at him out of the corner of his eye as he turned to the rest of them, and suddenly a though struck him

"Wait a second..... WHAT ARE WE GOING TO EAT!!!!!!!!" He looked around panicky, as he knew that the human body couldn't survive without any food or water. He didn't want to be a canninbal! Did eating human-like squids count as cannonbalism? to be fair, the person named Scorpion looked like they could beat them all up-

Just as he was working, he felt something a bit hard in his pocket, and nearly cried out in relief when he saw it was the extra granola bar that he always had! He felt someone looking at him, and turned to see most of the people in the elevator looking at him, and he was half-afraid that they would start trying to eat him. Oh, why had he watched all of those Zombie movies?

jump. jump. Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

NUMBER FIVE
There had been more movement, most likely more people waking up from their forced unconsciousness. Five didn't pay them any attention to begin with, letting his eyes rest on the others as they spoke between themselves, drumming his fingers against his arms idly. He didn't care much for their conversation, after all, he wasn't interested in getting to know anyone. He didn't need to get to know anyone, as soon as those godforsaken doors opened up, he'd be gone. He wore a mask of indifference on his face, offering Lero a nod of acknowledgement to his words, as he let his gaze return to the others that had awakened. He couldn't locate one, which was odd, because he'd sensed movement from one of the far corners. But he brushed it off, they probably didn't want to be seen, or involved in whatever was going on. He didn't blame them. He quickly peeled his eyes away from the seemingly empty corner, and let them fall upon the other as he spoke.

He didn't bring himself to respond to Hanzo's questions, didn't need to. Lero was responding before he could even open his mouth. He let his gaze linger on the fox-man for a moment, listening intently as he introduced everyone, lips pulling into a frown at Lero's choice of words when introducing him. He shifted, pulling away from the wall to shoot the fox-man a heated glare, aggression seeping into his features. "I'm not a child." The words were hissed out under his breath, but spoken loud enough for the others to here, displeasure dripping from his tone. He looked like one, but he wasn't one. He was fifty eight years old. He'd grown up, alone, in an apocalyptic future. He was more mature than most other adults he knew.

Five slumped back against the wall after his comment, frown still present on his face, eyes eventually pulling away from Lero to flick between everyone else as they spoke, lingering on Steve -or, Ragnarok, as he'd now introduced himself- an eyebrow raising at his sudden shift in character. Judging by the new name, it seemed likely he had some sort of split personality. Possibly a result of trauma, he had mentioned living in an apocalyptic wasteland, after all. Living in an apocalypse was enough to damage anyone's psyche.

...Including his own.

His hands made their way to the pockets of his shorts, attention returning to the conversation only as Elliot spoke, his own soon following the octopi's own. The ceiling. He couldn't see any form of escape hatch, but even so, he could try to blink out onto the elevator roof. It was risky, yes. But it could work. It could give him an idea on how far down they were, or how much further down they had left to go. A contemplative expression passed across his face, the familiar blue light of his powers engulfing his pocketed hands, slowly edging up his forearms.

Would it be worth the risk to just try?

...Probably not. Even if he did make it to the roof, the only other place he'd be able to go, would be back into the elevator. There wasn't a point. He was stuck waiting.

His hands curled into fists, a soft sigh of frustration escaping from between his lips. He tuned into the conversation at hand once more, turning to gaze in Scorpion's direction as he introduced himself. The name likely wasn't the ninjas real name, but Five wasn't going to press him for it. After all, he'd also been reluctant to share information about himself. He respected the others desire for privacy, offering a nod in his direction to show he had acknowledged his words.

As Hikaru spoke up, Five shifted his attention away from Scorpion, eyes fixing on the masked man before speaking up again. "Well, you would starve to death after roughly a month." Pause. He removed his hands from his pockets, folding his arms over his stomach. "That's assuming you hadn't consumed anything at all. You can live off a bare minimum, it's highly unpleasant, but as long as you're consuming something you'll live." Another pause. He shifted, seemingly in discomfort, bony fingers gripping at his arms. "The feeling of starvation isn't exactly something you can get used to. But you can learn to ignore it. Somewhat."
coded by reveriee.

There had been more movement, most likely more people waking up from their forced unconsciousness. Five didn't pay them any attention to begin with, letting his eyes rest on the others as they spoke between themselves, drumming his fingers against his arms idly. He didn't care much for their conversation, after all, he wasn't interested in getting to know anyone. He didn't need to get to know anyone, as soon as those godforsaken doors opened up, he'd be gone. He wore a mask of indifference on his face, offering Lero a nod of acknowledgement to his words, as he let his gaze return to the others that had awakened. He couldn't locate one, which was odd, because he'd sensed movement from one of the far corners. But he brushed it off, they probably didn't want to be seen, or involved in whatever was going on. He didn't blame them. He quickly peeled his eyes away from the seemingly empty corner, and let them fall upon the other as he spoke.

He didn't bring himself to respond to Hanzo's questions, didn't need to. Lero was responding before he could even open his mouth. He let his gaze linger on the fox-man for a moment, listening intently as he introduced everyone, lips pulling into a frown at Lero's choice of words when introducing him. He shifted, pulling away from the wall to shoot the fox-man a heated glare, aggression seeping into his features. "I'm not a child." The words were hissed out under his breath, but spoken loud enough for the others to here, displeasure dripping from his tone. He looked like one, but he wasn't one. He was fifty eight years old. He'd grown up, alone, in an apocalyptic future. He was more mature than most other adults he knew.

Five slumped back against the wall after his comment, frown still present on his face, eyes eventually pulling away from Lero to flick between everyone else as they spoke, lingering on Steve -or, Ragnarok, as he'd now introduced himself- an eyebrow raising at his sudden shift in character. Judging by the new name, it seemed likely he had some sort of split personality. Possibly a result of trauma, he had mentioned living in an apocalyptic wasteland, after all. Living in an apocalypse was enough to damage anyone's psyche.

...Including his own.

His hands made their way to the pockets of his shorts, attention returning to the conversation only as Elliot spoke, his own soon following the octopi's own. The ceiling. He couldn't see any form of escape hatch, but even so, he could try to blink out onto the elevator roof. It was risky, yes. But it could work. It could give him an idea on how far down they were, or how much further down they had left to go. A contemplative expression passed across his face, the familiar blue light of his powers engulfing his pocketed hands, slowly edging up his forearms.

Would it be worth the risk to just try?

...Probably not. Even if he did make it to the roof, the only other place he'd be able to go, would be back into the elevator. There wasn't a point. He was stuck waiting.

His hands curled into fists, a soft sigh of frustration escaping from between his lips. He tuned into the conversation at hand once more, turning to gaze in Scorpion's direction as he introduced himself. The name likely wasn't the ninjas real name, but Five wasn't going to press him for it. After all, he'd also been reluctant to share information about himself. He respected the others desire for privacy, offering a nod in his direction to show he had acknowledged his words.

As Hikaru spoke up, Five shifted his attention away from Scorpion, eyes fixing on the masked man before speaking up again. "Well, you would starve to death after roughly a month." Pause. He removed his hands from his pockets, folding his arms over his stomach. "That's assuming you hadn't consumed anything at all. You can live off a bare minimum, it's highly unpleasant, but as long as you're consuming something you'll live." Another pause. He shifted, seemingly in discomfort, bony fingers gripping at his arms. "The feeling of starvation isn't exactly something you can get used to. But you can learn to ignore it. Somewhat."

Riza Azira
(I got this.)
My breath hitches as one of the people speaking seems to notice me. Thankfully he looks away. Noticing that they are begining to realize that they will starve I take my small sack out of my pocket that I always carry around. Hehe... I face the opening of the bag towards the the person that had looked at me. "Mango." I whisper, mentally picturing it hitting them. A mango shoots out of the bag and straight towards the guy. Seeing it bounce off his head I stay hidden and fly round the corner of the ceiling just in case he gets irritated. The bag can't do much but every one of my people had one, they usually just shot out fruit and the occasional coconut for water. I've never tryed or has the need to try for meat. Well...I'll just stay here hovering in the ceiling watching them be confused. I smile to myself.

Hanzo watched as some of the occupants made food for themselves.

He had his Onigiri rations, but he was saving those for later. Undead immortal beings had no need for food or water. Not anymore. Still, the memories of enjoying food and drink came rushing back to him. His wife Harumi would always have a nice hot meal ready for him and Satoshi when they would come home from a long day of training in the forest. The smell of fresh meat and vegetables would be the only reminder that it was time to end the day and return home. Satoshi had been interested in following in his father's footsteps. Hanzo recalled ho whis own father had wanted him to leave the clan and live a happy life, but Hanzo had refused. The Shirai Ryu was an honorable clan of heroic warriors that protected the weak and downtrodden. Any self respecting man would want to be a part of that legacy.

It was how he had met Harumi, after all. Her village was attacked by demons, and the Shirai Ryu had been asked to defend the villagers and drive off the horde. Hanzo had ben injured in the fighting, but Harumi nursed him back to health. Eventually, the two married and had a son, Satoshi. Hanzo would then finally leave his clan at Harumi's request, retiring in the forest to live in peace once and for all.

...But those were the memories of a different man, weren't they? Deep in his heart, he knew. None of these people here would ever understand. How could they? It was best he remained as detached as possible until he found a way home.

Hanzo folded his arms over his chest and leaned back against the elevator, watching the group from his corner. It seemed like he had no interest in socializing at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back