• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. multifandom rp. rp thread.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
dedoy1g-9e1bed68-7781-4d6a-9b81-45ae56874af1.png

Hopefully, we won't stay in here for that long. ...Right?

"Ah, I'm sorry!", was what the fox-male had blurted out as soon as Five's glare had landed on him. Yet again he just felt like crumbling into a bow on the floor and once more he contained the urge, "I-I didn't know what else to refer to you as..."

He made a mental note that time seemed to progress weirdly to the other, pulling his glance away from him both fearful and ashamed. Things only seemed to get worse once it seemed like he had been doing nothing but mistakes though this whole experience; Even his last commentary had backfired.

Steve's uncomfortableness trying to be the next one to speak, --and this time by Lero's own direct suggestion--, was palpable. A mix of guilt and regret quickly washed over the Star Animal, who did not know whether to avert his gaze from the other as he made the effort to help or not since it might be taken as disrespectful. Perhaps he should just stop making suggestions at all... He had thought that the earlier mention of 'having interesting things to say' meant willingness. Turned out that he had been completely equivocated and pushed someone else into doing something they didn't want to do. At least he didn't seem to be as mad as Five was about it.

He had been legitimately worried once the other had said something about 'clocking out', --like a job?--, and just stared blankly at nothing for a while... Only to then come back as a completely different person! Ragnarok's emergence had filled Lero with confusion for the start, though it was reassuring to see the compliance with the suggestion, easing up the overwhelming guilt. And then he understood that Steve had a split on his mind... A notion that seemed so wild and distant from him. There were stories... of Star Animals that underwent the same process as a way to cope with training, but stories were one thing, he had never seen it actually happening- until now.

And so he just stood there, in complete awe, almost missing what was being said. The Magnetar was just so entranced with the full flip in even mannerisms that he felt like sitting Ragnarok down for an interview kind of things and making all sorts of notes about everything relating to that. For the entirety of the time the rambunctious personality was speaking, Lero just had this filled with curiosity, eager, fixed stare locked on him, studying every bit of information that he was being given from words, to speech patterns and body language- He was really just having a field day with it!

That is, until the subject had suddenly become him-

"I-I don't.", had been the quick answer prompted by the interpolation of Ragnarok's preferences and his mention. It was a bit like a switch as every sort of excitement got dropped and Lerhw closed-off once more, "I'm not even that interesting... I have no place, I just travel. Never stay in a location for more than a couple centimeters, around 10 or so. And I guess, I just like... learning things, and trying things... It's kinda fun."

He noticeably shuffled in place, uncomfortable. Honestly, he didn't even think that such a question would even come to him because he legitimately didn't think there was a lot to say. Not anything that exciting that's for sure. Since no one had directly asked about the Star Animal bit and Lerhw had already assumed they knew because of how Hikari had threatened him, he failed to connect that lack of information to something he needed to explain. Similarly, he had used the measurement of the universe's expansion to tell time, which was a constant to every world and made coordinating things a lot easier in an interstellar scale. To anyone else though, that was most likely incredibly puzzling to hear.

Elliot and Five, on the other hand, had a bit of a back and forth about possibly using the ceiling to escape. It wasn't a bad idea, though a brief glance upwards revealed no clear joints in the plates that could indicate a possibility to remove them. Maybe if they used the lights, trying to take one apart? That could be the weakest point in the structure, but it might also be a risk of electrocution... This did seem to make the not-kit hopeful though, even if just for a while, that aimless, muddy, mixed smell of raw energy flowing from him again. Though, he seemed to realize their options were still not the best and then give up on the idea for now. Lero wondered just what he had waiting for him once he was out, that he seemed so desperate to return to? For a solo traveller like him, this sort of concept did not exist. There wasn't anything concrete to come back to.

The warrior had preferred to keep to himself, sharing only what was probably a title or codename of sorts, 'Scorpion'. He could respect that, giving the other a little nod. And no, he wasn't a Star Animal either, Lero had checked and there were only mundane smells coming from him. Things seemed to finally be settling once more when Hikari had an outburst about the lack of food- Which, was actually a very good and very important concern for once. Five promptly had spoken up, sharing knowledge of that which could only be of someone with experience in these sorts of situations and only reinforced the impression that they both were very similar in a way.

Unfortunately, while the prospect might be reassuring to a human, or most lifeforms, it wasn't that way for the fox-male.

"A month?", he had to quickly make the calculations of time conversion in his mind, but as expected, that could be a problem, "I might run out of energy much faster than that..."

Unless Lerhw decided to go into his Animal Shell, buuuut... He raised his eyes and studied the others for a moment. Five was... volatile, and anger-prone; He seemed to be close to lashing out most, if not all of the time... Elliot was a kit in behavior, perhaps just as reckless as one as well. Steve was okay, but Ragnarok seemed unpredictable and just as reckless. Hikari... he wasn't sure- Hikari felt like a bit of a mystery to him; One moment he had been pointing him a sword, now he was freaking out over food. As weirdly as this sounded, Lero had the feeling that Scorpion was actually the most trustworthy of this group.

Now was it enough to risk being actually vulnerable before them? ...Nope, definitely not.
He'd have to save it for when it was truly an emergency.

Last edited:
1612913097896.png
Steve( now ragnarok!)
Interacting: Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Funnier President Funnier President Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 jump. jump.
He looked the Elliot, then to the ceiling as he thought of the response to the question, finally coming to some solution "I guess my brain's a cyborg cause it's got metal pieces sticking into it! but everything else is all skin and bones! At least that's how steve is sayin, I have no clue!" then he looked as the man shared a name, hey wait wasn't that the name of an animal? before he could really think on it, Hikari started screaming about eating, to which Ragnarok responded with "Well there's gotta be food outside of the elevator! so we just gotta get out" he puffed out his chest as if he had the greatest idea, then hearing Five saying he wasn't a child, he only squinted at him as if thinking about something "Oh! so your a midget! that's what little grown people are called, right?" then he started to blab on about starvation and stuff like that, but Ragnarok wasn't caring too much about that kind of stuff since this elevator was going somewhere and that somewhere could have food! Then it seemed like a mango was on a direct course to Ragnarok's head, and it also didn't seem like he noticed it was flying at him but as it was about to make contact his arm quickly shot backwards to catch it, as he then looked at it in his hand, then proudly held it up for everyone else to see "Hey guys look! I found one more food thing!" then he looked to Lero as he said that there wasn't much interesting about him and that he traveled and that he liked learning things and trying things, to which ragnarok smiled to him "That's plenty more interesting then you think it is! you must have some pretty rad stories from the places you've seen, and there's tons a stuff you could learn from some friends of mine! like my uncle, he's a pretty cool guy. Steve also likes to learn things, so I just sorta leave the thinking to him and go with the flow...speakin of learnin, he was to shy to ask but whatsa star animal? I know what an animal is but is a star animal like a dog or a cat that's stuck in the sky? that sounds kinda boring..."​

As a darkness enveloped him while he jumped into the ender portal, somehow hearing two voicing talking with each other, he felt a sensation on him that felt... wrong. Suddenly, the weird... slithering sensation grabbed Steve, and he blacked out, lost

When Steve finally came to, he was in some sort of blocky space? Steve didn't really care about that, he was used to the blockiness, with everything in his world seeming slightly blocky, but as he glanced around, he saw some... strange people. He saw a child, looking much like his Cat, Meow-meow, feral and ready to spring, and a Wolf-boy? He looked around, and spotted someone in rainbow clothes that seemed.... aggressive and someone with a strange mask across there face, with some kind of..... Ghost behind them? They looked warily at him and he finally turn around, only to spot a FrEAKING SQUID BOY???????? Maybe he was a mutant of the Glow-Squid? He wondered what it dropped and carefully walked towards it

Grabbing a notebook from his pocket space He quickly scribbled out "What kind of mob are you? What do you drop? If you shall not reveal this, I am afraid I will have to use my Axe to find out. -Steve"

As Hikaru was hearing everyone talk, namely Lero, who he still felt kind of bad for....... there was no other way to describe it. Some guy with a beard to rival Ragnorok/Steve, and wearing a blue shirt and Purple pants proceed to pop into the area, and Hikaru quickly took of his mask, letting Frey stand behind him, incase... whoever this was tried to attack

Although the Stranger didn't seem to want to fight, he still seemed a bit..... imposing. Slipping his mask into a pocket, he carefully watched as the stranger seemed to take a curiosity to Elliot, and gave him a.... book? with something inscribed on it, which appeared a bit blocky. Curious as to what the stranger was showing, he inches closer, standing close bye to Lero as he attempted to read what was in that... book?

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 jump. jump.

Elliot
Media Tweets by くる (@krxxx_ika)2.png

Currently Feeling: Panicked
Interactions/Mentions: jump. jump. Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Funnier President Funnier President Jeef_jones Jeef_jones FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

As the man in armor introduced himself he gave a nod. Scorpion had to be some sorta code name, right? He was sure that was a name of a type of bug that went extinct. Or maybe he was wrong and that really was his name. Either way, he wasn't going to be getting an answer to that question. Even if he questioned him he doubted that he would get an answer from the ninja looking fellow. He seemed more reluctant than Five when it came to sharing his information! So it was best not to pry and make him upset. No shade to Five, but Scorpion looked like someone who would easily be able to crush anyone in his path. Not saying Five couldn't. He just looked like someone who couldn't.

When his idea to escape through the ceiling was considered by Five and maybe even Lero he grinned. He was glad that he was able to give out an idea that could potentially fix their problem. Even if in the end no one really wanted to go through with it. None of them know what lies outside of this elevator...so it was probably best if they just waited for the doors to open up for them.

Elliot jumped when Hikari screamed but then kinda felt his panic as well. What were they going to eat? Surely no one would try and eat each other...right? No right? "Er- I hope that whoever or whatever kidnapped us wouldn't just leave us here to starve." Elliot didn't seem too confident with that hope. They all still didn't know how they all got here so who's to know if how they got here was due to an actual person or not. Quite a fearful thought but he didn't want to dwell on it too much. Thinking about not eating was only going to make him hungrier.

Elliot has...had his fair share of almost starving as well. Though maybe not to the extent that Five has. He did not have a lot of access to food while he was in the army. It was even worse when he was constantly in battle. He had a last resort idea if he was on the brink of death. But he would rather not be forced to do that if he didn't need to.

"I see I see. How did you get metal in there? I can only imagine how much that would hurt." Elliot shuddered at the mere thought of being poked with metal like that.

Elliot only grinned when Ragnarok joked? About Five being a midget. Did humans just have very young-looking adults? Though he couldn't really talk. He was 19 and felt like he was a little kid himself compared to all these other much older looking humans. He perked up at the sudden sight of a mango and smiled. "Ah! That's a mango! They're really good." He hummed wondering where it came from. Did it come from the ceiling? Was someone up here...? He stared up rather blankly trying to see where it came from...but again. He didn't see anything. He was sure something was there though!

Hearing that Lero was a traveler he lit up. "Wow, really? That's definitely very interesting! If I had the money and means to getting around I would probably do it myself." Elliot said with a smile at all the places he could go outside of Inkopolis. But that was a dream for another day. He had to get to his actual home first and foremost.

Then there was yet another person who suddenly awakened just how many more people haven't woken up yet. He carefully watched the new person before kinda shrinking away when the stranger walked right up to him. "Uhh....Hello? Hi?" He questioned while waving at the person. He carefully stood up and took the book that was held up to him. "Uh...a Mob? Does that mean race? I'm an Octoling." He replied while reaching the end of the note and feeling his eyes widened. Was that a threat? Was he being threatened? "U-Uh...!" He stammered out trying to think of what to say next. "I don't know! Nothing? Maybe some ink? I don't have anything on me! Besides my clothes but they won't even fit you!" He yelled out quite panicked as he didn't want to be hit by this stranger's axe. Why did he target him out of all people!?

Feeling his fight or flight instincts kick in he was quick to drop the notebook and transform from his humanoid looking self to a small pink octopus. The moment he hit touched the ground in his octopus form he shot off to the other side of the elevator and away from the person threatening him, just barely missing the top of the elevator. He ended up landing right where Five was huddled up at and, depending on if Five got out the way or not, Elliot was either met with the wall or the small kid looking seemingly adult human. There was a trail of pink ink that stated from where he prior to where he was now. With the little puddle of ink on the floor, he was able to hide in it and almost seemingly disappear. He would be fine, right? They all agreed that violence was not the way to go so someone was going to stop him, right? Hikari looked ready to engage with the other Steve but hopefully, hearing that he didn't have anything of value would keep him from trying to attack him with his axe.

Last edited:
NUMBER FIVE
mood
angry, protective, hostile

outfit
here

tags
Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Funnier President Funnier President Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12
"What the hell did you just call me?" He peeled away from the wall he was leaning against, mouth pulling into a teeth-baring snarl, eyes narrowed and staring intently at Ragnarok as he made a comment about his size. Not only was the comment highly insensitive, but it was also incorrect. Number Five was short, yes. His body had always been on the smaller side, light and scrappy. He'd grown only an inch taller than his current height, during his time spent in the apocalypse, although he often put down the minimal growth to the fact he'd been severely malnourished for the entirety of his stay in the future. "I am not a midget, you insensitive shitbag." He hissed the words out from between his teeth, staring the colorful clad man down for a moment, face twitching as he struggled to supress the incoming rage that threatened to bubble to the surface.

There was no point in getting angry over a stupid comment like that. It was offensive, yes. But it wasn't worth attacking anyone over. He shoved his hands into his pockets, curling them into fists, ignoring the itch to wrap his fingers around the others neck, squeeze until the light faded from his eyes. He ripped his gaze away from Ragnarok with a frustrated hiss, directed more so at himself, than the other.

He chose to ignore the other conversations going on around him, focusing instead on calming himself down, trying to ease the tension out of his tightly coiled limbs. Speech drowned out into background noise, and Five placed himself against the wall again, leaning heavily against it, eyes unfocused and restless.

He was vaguely aware that yet another person had awoken. But didn't bother to even so much as look in their direction. His blood seemed to boil within his veins, a burning heat that seemed to stretch through every inch of his body. It itched. The kind of itch that couldn't be scratched, no matter how hard he clawed at his skin. The kind of itch that sat beneath the surface, buried itself deep, ingrained itself into his mind. He hated it. Hated the lack of control. Hated the emotions it brought up, the anger, the fury. He was sure the stress had probably triggered it, the fact there were others around, too many for his liking.

He didn't like feeling so surrounded.

It made him nervous. Put him on edge. Made him aggressive.

He was snapped back to reality by movement, sudden, panicked movement. Ink? There seemed to be ink on the floor. And something seemed to be moving from within it. Moving towards him. Five was quick to step out the way, staring down at the pink trail with with a puzzled expression passing across his face. What the hell had he missed? Was that Elliot? He did seem to be missing.

His eyes flicked upwards, staring towards where he'd last seen the other, where a stranger now appeared to be. It was likely the stranger that had woken up earlier, the one that he'd failed to pay attention to. His lips twitched into a frown as he stared toward the newcomer, limbs stiffening up as he stared back down at the pink puddle for a moment, and then back at the new man.

"Who the hell are you?" A pause. That sudden movement from Elliot, the fact he'd seemingly dissolved into a puddle. It was fear, wasn't it? Some kind of fight or flight response, whoever that asshole was, had scared the octopi. He didn't realise that he was moving, standing in front of Elliot's puddle almost defensively, livid eyes fixated upon the stranger on the opposite side of the elevator. He extended a single arm out to his side, a gesture for Elliot not to move. "What did you say to him, asshole?" Five edged forward, slowly, retaining his defensive stance, lips pulled back into an aggressive snarl. He could feel himself itching with the urge to attack. He refrained from further movement, however. He needed to keep some kind of barrier between Elliot, and this newcomer. "Maybe if you tell me what you did to scare the shit out of Elliot, I'll reconsider breaking your kneecaps."

coded by reveriee.

"What the hell did you just call me?" He peeled away from the wall he was leaning against, mouth pulling into a teeth-baring snarl, eyes narrowed and staring intently at Ragnarok as he made a comment about his size. Not only was the comment highly insensitive, but it was also incorrect. Number Five was short, yes. His body had always been on the smaller side, light and scrappy. He'd grown only an inch taller than his current height, during his time spent in the apocalypse, although he often put down the minimal growth to the fact he'd been severely malnourished for the entirety of his stay in the future. "I am not a midget, you insensitive shitbag." He hissed the words out from between his teeth, staring the colorful clad man down for a moment, face twitching as he struggled to supress the incoming rage that threatened to bubble to the surface.

There was no point in getting angry over a stupid comment like that. It was offensive, yes. But it wasn't worth attacking anyone over. He shoved his hands into his pockets, curling them into fists, ignoring the itch to wrap his fingers around the others neck, squeeze until the light faded from his eyes. He ripped his gaze away from Ragnarok with a frustrated hiss, directed more so at himself, than the other.

He chose to ignore the other conversations going on around him, focusing instead on calming himself down, trying to ease the tension out of his tightly coiled limbs. Speech drowned out into background noise, and Five placed himself against the wall again, leaning heavily against it, eyes unfocused and restless.

He was vaguely aware that yet another person had awoken. But didn't bother to even so much as look in their direction. His blood seemed to boil within his veins, a burning heat that seemed to stretch through every inch of his body. It itched. The kind of itch that couldn't be scratched, no matter how hard he clawed at his skin. The kind of itch that sat beneath the surface, buried itself deep, ingrained itself into his mind. He hated it. Hated the lack of control. Hated the emotions it brought up, the anger, the fury. He was sure the stress had probably triggered it, the fact there were others around, too many for his liking.

He didn't like feeling so surrounded.

It made him nervous. Put him on edge. Made him aggressive.

He was snapped back to reality by movement, sudden, panicked movement. Ink? There seemed to be ink on the floor. And something seemed to be moving from within it. Moving towards him. Five was quick to step out the way, staring down at the pink trail with with a puzzled expression passing across his face. What the hell had he missed? Was that Elliot? He did seem to be missing.

His eyes flicked upwards, staring towards where he'd last seen the other, where a stranger now appeared to be. It was likely the stranger that had woken up earlier, the one that he'd failed to pay attention to. His lips twitched into a frown as he stared toward the newcomer, limbs stiffening up as he stared back down at the pink puddle for a moment, and then back at the new man.

"Who the hell are you?" A pause. That sudden movement from Elliot, the fact he'd seemingly dissolved into a puddle. It was fear, wasn't it? Some kind of fight or flight response, whoever that asshole was, had scared the octopi. He didn't realise that he was moving, standing in front of Elliot's puddle almost defensively, livid eyes fixated upon the stranger on the opposite side of the elevator. He extended a single arm out to his side, a gesture for Elliot not to move. "What did you say to him, asshole?" Five edged forward, slowly, retaining his defensive stance, lips pulled back into an aggressive snarl. He could feel himself itching with the urge to attack. He refrained from further movement, however. He needed to keep some kind of barrier between Elliot, and this newcomer. "Maybe if you tell me what you did to scare the shit out of Elliot, I'll reconsider breaking your kneecaps."

20210210_112527.jpg

Mono
All of a sudden the tiny paper bag boy fell into what seems to look like an elevator? This was quite strange for at least him he thought, he shook his head and made quite a strange noise as he slowly got up from his feet he shook his head and finally got on his feet shaking a little it eventually stopped though, the paper bag wearing boy looked around him to see more people around the elevator he was much shorter than them and definitely the shortest living thing here, it seemed like there was someone that had to be behind this, he was tiny and he hoped none had noticed him enter the strange elevator, he checked his waist for a second and he was quite confused yet curious at the same time he looked up and around, Yep this was for sure a elevator but where was it going? He needed to find some answers some how

Please do not disrupt the group. We were having an enjoyable exchange too...

Lerhw watched in dismay, yet again, as Ragnarok had then so casually opted to call Five a 'midget' and then mentally sighed once the other had, as expected, been set off by the commentary. This time, there had been minimal amounts of fear and really just disappointment and concern thrown the rambunctious personality's way. He supposed this was an indication of getting used to this constant dynamic of the not-kit lashing out at any minor thing that might bother him... While the reduced anxiety was welcome, the fact that it was getting this frequent was a rather gloomy prospect. It meant that it would never stop happening.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but that word, and similars, are filled with negative connotations and also plain rude...", though given the mentions of a wasteland, maybe he didn't know? "Even in distant sectors of the cosmos, it's the sort of thing to get one beaten up, arrested, or worse depending on the local laws... I don't recommend using it."

The mystery of the appearing alien fruit had prompted more of a reaction, with the Star Animal losing his focus on the predicament at hand to suddenly stare in confusion and disbelief at the round yellow-red object of sustenance that the other had been able to catch despite a certain trajectory with his head. A brief memory of a black fox passed by his mind, before Lero shook his head not wanting to deal with it. Elliot rejoiced at the sudden appearance of food which was rather adorable to see and reassuring... Though he just couldn't help but be a bit down for a while.

"A mango, huh? I wonder what kind of taste it has...", would it be the same as similar rounded fruits in the universe or would it taste completely different? Still, the question never made it out, what did was something else, "How long do you think we can save it before it starts going rotten?", his gaze went to both Elliot that seemed to know about the fruit itself and then Five, who had experience with survival by the way how he talked about it, "We should try and keep it for the longest we can, or an emergency, then share it amongst everybody on that time."

But the thing that had elicited the most reaction out of him, the part that had both startled him, left him speechless and dissipated his depression for a moment had to be when Ragnarok stated that 'he was more interesting than he thought'. Lerhw had notably come to a full halt, gasped and held that breath. For a minute or so it was like suddenly the elevator and everybody else in it didn't exist any longer, just him, just a lot of confusing thoughts and emotions. A huge chunk of it was doubt; He could only hear lies, and want to confront them... or cry again.
Why was that?- Why was that???

"Not, really... They're mostly mundane things, I-I'm sure you would only be bored...", both him and his voice trembled and struggled to even respond anything, in fact, the words just seemed to fade as it went on. Stupid, so stupid, this wasn't worth getting caught on about. Why didn't he just accept it and moved on?

Self-hatred; Lero had always been weird for a Star Animal. Feeling things he wasn't supposed to feel and then not feeling those he should- He hated it; No matter how many times he tried to tell himself it was okay to be like that it just, never felt that way. Ever. If only he could be stronger, externally, internally- It didn't matter. What was the point of being a fox and never standing with that fox-like pride and reverence that the others had? It all felt so wrong and so warped- No matter how much he tried, Lero would never be him, he wasn't even close to it. Not one bit.

"That does sound fun though... I'd be okay with meeting your friends! ...If we ever get out of here."
'And if it is that they'd actually like to meet me...'

At the question of what was a Star Animal, the Magnetar had been legitimately surprised, having assumed for quite a while that those were unneeded explanations only to have to come back to them. Then what was Hikari angry about earlier?? Had it actually been just a context-lacking misunderstanding? ...Did he really seem that threatening?

"Eh? He didn't actually know...?", the fox-male had blinked in confusion. How many more of them had no idea of what he had been talking about all this time? Ahhh, this was very awkward! "That Steve, he's a rather sheepish one, isn't he? I was actually surprised no one had asked anything yet, I thought maybe everyone already knew...", he laughed softly at the situation, "He could have asked this since the start!"

Lerhw was obviously not too bothered over it, being actually more amused than anything. After all, he could be the same way so feeling anything else over this would be incredibly hypocrite of him! Unluckily before he could start replying to the question, someone had finally gotten up... Though unfortunately, they were already causing trouble. He got apprehensive over Hikari's reaction, immediately calling Frey, the... spirit, back for what he was afraid would be another session of sword threats. Lero was relieved when it hadn't turned out to be that way and the other was just approaching to see what was in the... Weird book that looked more like two parallelepipeds glued for some reason...? --Did this count as parchment? Was he supposed to internally groan now?

That moment of relief had been short-lived. One moment, Elliot had been given this strange book to read; The vulpine man observed from a distance as whatever was written in it made the cephalopod-one increasingly nervous. Then the next moment, there he went running away in an octopus form, kind like he had his fox one, but different as it seemed he didn't need water but some sort of ink to swim into?
Lero had watched it all with amazement and curiosity in his eyes, nearly forgetting what the occurrence heavily implied as his excitement overshadowed everything else.

It had been Five's threat rebound the thing to bring him back from that. Right, if Elliot had run away, then this could only mean that whatever what written in that book had been scary... Perhaps some kind of threat? Should he consider this strange mute man dangerous?? Five's tone was highly concerning as well, this didn't seem like the sort of thing that he could just leave be... A mental sigh echoed, he didn't like this situation at all.

"Now, I'd honestly prefer to avoid this as it would make my energy storage issue even direr, and I don't like keeping people from moving as they wish but...", and at the next word, the Star Animal's personality seemed to take a flip to the opposite end. His next lines were cold, harsh, impartial, even the soft tone echoed eerier than anybody would have imagined it could, "Book one, Five, Hikari, whoever attacks first will have their movement restrained until they calm themselves down.", and then just like that, the tone was gone as if it had never even happened, "So please, I'm sure we can all just talk this out and apologise, it was probably just another misunderstanding...?"

He had wanted to answer Steve and Ragnarok's questions too, but given that demonstrations would probably answer better than he could word things, Lero would rather have the group settle back down before he did any of that. I must add that there had also been a very discreet side-glance towards a certain corner in the elevator. He suspected that's where the mango might have come from, the sound of both breathing and flapping, what might indicate winged flight coming from that direction. That would also explain the bold heat-signature from earlier. Riza wasn't safe from the warning either, even if he had not made any direct mention of her presence.

Ah, and another person that probably had no idea of what was going on had just watched him do that too soon after waking up... Lerhw mentally facepalmed, while immediately averting his gaze in a mix of shame and awkwardness. Excellent first impression, absolutely. Internally, he felt like dying or screaming... Or both.

Last edited:
As Hikari has Frey ready with Sumarbrander, the stranger gave Elliot a book, which seemed to scared Elliot, based on how he turned into ink and fled towards Five. Hikari was mad at this stranger for threatening Elliot like that- what had he even told him. He was starting to care for Elliot, even if he could be a bit loud, he reminded him of Ryuji.... but he snapped back to focus as the stranger started to collect the ink in a.... bucket???? Hikari was about to just let Frey at him, when he heard... Lero? except it didn't sound like the Lero he knew. His voice was Sharp, commanding, and and dangerous, and Hikarigot a shiver up his spine as he heard Lero, telling them to not attack each other.

Hikari sighed as he crecalled Frey, and faced Lero "Ok then- if you insist. but if he threatens Elliot/Hurts him, he's answering to Sumarbrander." With a sigh, Hikari flopped down before instantly regretting at, a the metal was smooth, cold, and hard, some of Hikari`s least favorite things. Neitherless, he looked over and saw someone else waking up, a storage, small person with a bag on there head. Giving them a soft smile, he turned to watch Steve, eyes narrowed at him. If he even tried to touch Elliot again......

Steve though he had been polite there, he could have easily written something not that nice! neither less, he watched as the Pinky (he was calling the octopus that now) disappeared into a pile of Ink, and swam? inked? Its way to a small boy that looked distinctly like one of the pigs back home, and as he collects the Ink in buckets, he heard the pig-child saying something. Very confused. What was hell? What was an Asshole? Some kind of Hole? Whats Shit? And what are knee caps? When Steve finally finished collecting the Ink he needed, he turned towards the pig-child with a look of confusion on his face, before writing something else on a new notebook and handing it to him

"I simply asked Pinky what he dropped, and also, what are kneecaps? Can I break yours? And why do you look like a pig? Are you a Pig struck by lighting? Also, can You please stop glaring at me like a zombie? Wait a block... YOUR A ZOMBIE-PIG MUTANT!!!! I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!" Steve smiled with joy, even though to the others, it looked like he barely moved his lips upward, and then heard a voice like a Skelton, which was telling.... Book? Hikari? 5? Confused, he simple gave the wolf-boy 5 piece of dirt, and plopped a bed down as he climbed in. He made his arms directly by his side, stared up at the ceiling, didn't use a blanket, and had his eyes open while he drifted of to sleep.

20210210_112527.jpg
Mono
interactions: everyone (hes stealing)
As the boy got onto his feet and examined his surroundings he saw one was holding something which seemed to look like some sort of food?
Mono was actually quite hungry right now from running a lot especially from things the boy fixed up his coat and rolled up his pant's leggings he started to walk to the edible item, if you were careful enough to listen you could hear his tiny feet walk against the metal floor of the elevator and his breathing, and if you cared enough and focused your vision towards the noise you could see the rather tiny,small boy and his paper bag helmet he had made a long time ago, he started to reach the man with the mango and jumped onto him climbing on him, he evauntully reached to the fruit and pushed it out of his hands, he evauntully climbed down and ran to it pushing it away from the others trying to steal it.

Riza Azira

I thought that they would fight more over that mango. Oh well. The food sack is safely tucked into my pocket again, and I am about to land on the ground when my wing cramps up and I fall. A loud thud is heard as I hit the ground. Thankfully I haven't damaged anything, it seems just bruised my butt and lower back. The second after I hit the ground my color comes back making me visible and my wings then become soft grey-white. The color of pain. They quickly fade back to a light lilac color, with bright pale yellow splotches. "Oh hey", I wrap my wings around myself, them turning deep green with many light green freckles, as I realize for the first time I might be the only girl here. I look down at my feet.

Elliot

Currently Feeling: Grateful and Embarrassed.
Interactions/Mentions: jump. jump. Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Funnier President Funnier President Jeef_jones Jeef_jones FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Knight boi Knight boi

Elliot was quite relieved when the mute man didn't follow after him but was even more relieved when Five had stepped in front of him as if to protect him. Well, he was protecting him. With Five already being very agitated from Ragnarok's comment about him being a midget he was sure he might have lashed out at him for almost running into him. So this was a welcomed surprise. But it seemed his panic was starting to make the others grow more aggressive towards the silent man. That...wasn't his intention. He didn't want them all to start a fight but was still a bit too scared to come out of his little puddle of ink and try and smooth everything out. Luckily Lero was there to try and calm them all down again. Albeit with another threatening tone again. But in this case, it didn't seem like nice words were going to stop these three from going after each other.

He peeked his little octopus head out of the ink and gave a look between everyone. Almost everyone was tense and looked ready to fight at the drop of a hat. When the mute man turned his attention in the direction of him and Five he ducked back into the ink again. He was sure he saw Steve collecting the ink. If he wanted some why didn't he just ask!? He would have been fine with it as long as he wasn't being threatened. But at least the other seemed content with the ink he collected. So he didn't think he was going to be attacked anymore. He changed back into his more humanoid form but still kept himself safely behind Five as he peered around the boy to see what was written on this notebook. There was a small huff from Elliot at the nickname he had been given. He also didn't appreciate the fact that Steve left out the fact that he threatened to use his axe on him...but decided it was best for him to not mention that. He didn't want to risk agitating the others anymore. Plus, the mute man seemed to have calmed down. Though he wasn't sure what he was talking about. Zombie pig? Who was he talking about? Five? He was sure Five looked like a human and not a pig. Though he wasn't entirely sure what pigs were again.

He watched blocky steve carefully as he seemed to spawn dirt blocks? Before pulling out a bed and sleeping? Sleeping? He wasn't sure if the other was sleeping his eyes were still wide open! He kept a close eye on the other but soon gave a sigh of relief. It seemed he really was asleep for now. He moved to stand beside Five and, while still looking a bit shaken up, was much calmer than he was a few minutes ago. "Uh, thank you, Five." Elliot said sheepishly while rubbing the back of his head. "And sorry for freaking out like that guys. I'm okay now though!" He said more to everyone in the elevator than just to Five. All while sheepishly curling his tentacle around his finger. He was still quite embarrassed for making a huge scene like that.

He looked back to the sleeping Steve before noticing the mango...rolling away? He crouched down and noticed there was a tiny person pushing the mango away. He wasn't sure where this person came from but waved at the small person. He was less concerned about the mango and more curious about the small person pushing it.

Last edited:
NUMBER FIVE
He didn't peel his eyes away from the other Steve, standing stiff and silent, eyes following the others every movement. He could hear the others talking, Lero, mainly. Hear the commanding tone of his voice, and briefly, allowed himself to glance towards the Star Animal. The threat in the others words had caught him off guard, eyes flashing for a moment with alarm, before returning to their prior icy glare. He remained silent for the moment, simply staring Lero down like he had done with the new Steve prior, before pulling his gaze away with a low hiss. "If I wanted to do something to that asshole, I would have already done it."

He dropped the conversation as Steve finally made a move, his eyes once again upon him, narrowed into slits as he watched the other approach, remaining eerily still. He didn't shift until Steve stood before him, presenting what seemed to be a notebook. Five said nothing, he let his eyes burn into the others own for a moment, before finally soaking in the words written in the book.

At first, he didn't react. He just stood deathly still, eyes lingering on the page. He wore no expression on his face but mild curiosity. After all, this guy did seem to only communicate through this book, which likely meant he was mute. And if he wanted to know what that asshole had said to Elliot, he'd need to at least try and communicate with him.

The words on the page, however, did nothing but agitate him further.

"What the fuck?" It wasn't a question, rather, a statement. His eyes pulled away from the book, back to the now retreating Steve, eyes livid and mouth pulled into a snarl that could rival even the most rabid of dogs. "Did you just say to me?" Pause. A brief, sharp pain shot through his hands, and he glanced downward to notice blood slowly dripping down his palms. His hands were curled into fists again. Clenched so tightly that his knuckles were white, and his nails cut into his flesh. He didn't let the pain distract him from his anger, however. Rather, he let it fuel the bubbling rage. "I don't know who you are, asshole. But you won't be around much longer if you try that shit again. I will not hesitate to kill you if you push me."

He could feel his chest heaving as he breathed, mind subconsciously trying to push down the anger. He didn't make any attempts to pursue Steve, or even move from his position in front of Elliot. He didn't even notice that the Octoling had returned to a humanoid form, and was now peering out from behind him. He was seething. Livid. All he could see was his own hands, his own hands wrapped tightly-

His breath hitched as Elliot spoke up from beside him, jolting slightly in alarm, head turning rapidly towards him as he spoke. He didn't return any words for a moment, only blinking with unfocused eyes, soaking in what Elliot had just said. He swallowed down his emotions, and offered an attempt at a smile. Although it was likely he came off more like a serial killer, than friendly. "Don't mention it." He raised a dismissive hand to Elliot before curling back in on himself, like he had earlier, back pressed against the elevator wall, arms wrapped tight around his torso.

Everything else soon returned to background noise, and Five found himself unable to focus. Unable to keep his eyes in one place for too long, constantly flicking back to the oddly behaving Steve who now appeared to be sleeping. Who had now made himself vulnerable.

He swiftly ripped his gaze away. Instead attempting to focus on another person, one who he hadn't even seen before. They were a girl, the only girl present, he noted. And lingered in the corner where he was sure he'd noticed movement from before. He said nothing to her, regarding her with little more than disinterest, a subtle nod in her direction being his only form of acknowledgement towards her newly revealed presence. She didn't seem to be of any threat to him, or anyone else. So, he let her be. She hadn't seemed to want attention drawn to her, anyway. He respected that.

A short, sharp ding! Was quick to pull his attention.

He spun on his heel, staring with wide, frantic eyes at the elevator door. The elevator door that was finally opening. He didn't hesitate to position himself in front of it, waiting, tense and still for the gap to widen large enough so that he could slip through it. "It's about time." He breathed the words out, peering through the gap the door had already made, confusion sneaking across his face as he began to take in what appeared to be on the other side.

It looked like the interior of a house. A standard house, at that. He could just make out a living room, complete with a set of chairs and a couch. To the back of the the room, there was another connecting space. A kitchen, this time. There seemed to be an oven and a fridge, he didn't know if there was food there too, but seeing a kitchen was enough to spark a sense of hope.

The gap was almost big enough for him to push through, and he could locate a set of stairs, leading upward to what was most likely a second floor. What was up there, was beyond him, but if this was a house he could take a guess at a bedroom, and probably a bathroom, too.

The elevator door seemed to act like the front door to the house, leading straight into the living room. It was odd, and as far as he could see, it didn't seem to be a direct way out but Five would take a house over an elevator any day. As soon as the doors opened, he was out of the elevator in a flash of blue, shortly reappearing in the kitchen of the house, already rummaging through the cupboards in search of food, or coffee. He found neither.

coded by reveriee.

1613000485546.png downstairs!
1613000532421.png bedroom!
aaaand the bathroom!
1613000606295.png
He didn't peel his eyes away from the other Steve, standing stiff and silent, eyes following the others every movement. He could hear the others talking, Lero, mainly. Hear the commanding tone of his voice, and briefly, allowed himself to glance towards the Star Animal. The threat in the others words had caught him off guard, eyes flashing for a moment with alarm, before returning to their prior icy glare. He remained silent for the moment, simply staring Lero down like he had done with the new Steve prior, before pulling his gaze away with a low hiss. "If I wanted to do something to that asshole, I would have already done it."

He dropped the conversation as Steve finally made a move, his eyes once again upon him, narrowed into slits as he watched the other approach, remaining eerily still. He didn't shift until Steve stood before him, presenting what seemed to be a notebook. Five said nothing, he let his eyes burn into the others own for a moment, before finally soaking in the words written in the book.

At first, he didn't react. He just stood deathly still, eyes lingering on the page. He wore no expression on his face but mild curiosity. After all, this guy did seem to only communicate through this book, which likely meant he was mute. And if he wanted to know what that asshole had said to Elliot, he'd need to at least try and communicate with him.

The words on the page, however, did nothing but agitate him further.

"What the fuck?" It wasn't a question, rather, a statement. His eyes pulled away from the book, back to the now retreating Steve, eyes livid and mouth pulled into a snarl that could rival even the most rabid of dogs. "Did you just say to me?" Pause. A brief, sharp pain shot through his hands, and he glanced downward to notice blood slowly dripping down his palms. His hands were curled into fists again. Clenched so tightly that his knuckles were white, and his nails cut into his flesh. He didn't let the pain distract him from his anger, however. Rather, he let it fuel the bubbling rage. "I don't know who you are, asshole. But you won't be around much longer if you try that shit again. I will not hesitate to kill you if you push me."

He could feel his chest heaving as he breathed, mind subconsciously trying to push down the anger. He didn't make any attempts to pursue Steve, or even move from his position in front of Elliot. He didn't even notice that the Octoling had returned to a humanoid form, and was now peering out from behind him. He was seething. Livid. All he could see was his own hands, his own hands wrapped tightly-

His breath hitched as Elliot spoke up from beside him, jolting slightly in alarm, head turning rapidly towards him as he spoke. He didn't return any words for a moment, only blinking with unfocused eyes, soaking in what Elliot had just said. He swallowed down his emotions, and offered an attempt at a smile. Although it was likely he came off more like a serial killer, than friendly. "Don't mention it." He raised a dismissive hand to Elliot before curling back in on himself, like he had earlier, back pressed against the elevator wall, arms wrapped tight around his torso.

Everything else soon returned to background noise, and Five found himself unable to focus. Unable to keep his eyes in one place for too long, constantly flicking back to the oddly behaving Steve who now appeared to be sleeping. Who had now made himself vulnerable.

He swiftly ripped his gaze away. Instead attempting to focus on another person, one who he hadn't even seen before. They were a girl, the only girl present, he noted. And lingered in the corner where he was sure he'd noticed movement from before. He said nothing to her, regarding her with little more than disinterest, a subtle nod in her direction being his only form of acknowledgement towards her newly revealed presence. She didn't seem to be of any threat to him, or anyone else. So, he let her be. She hadn't seemed to want attention drawn to her, anyway. He respected that.

A short, sharp ding! Was quick to pull his attention.

He spun on his heel, staring with wide, frantic eyes at the elevator door. The elevator door that was finally opening. He didn't hesitate to position himself in front of it, waiting, tense and still for the gap to widen large enough so that he could slip through it. "It's about time." He breathed the words out, peering through the gap the door had already made, confusion sneaking across his face as he began to take in what appeared to be on the other side.

It looked like the interior of a house. A standard house, at that. He could just make out a living room, complete with a set of chairs and a couch. To the back of the the room, there was another connecting room. A kitchen, this time. There seemed to be an oven and a fridge, he didn't know if there was food there too, but seeing a kitchen was enough to spark a sense of hope.

The gap was almost big enough for him to push through, and he could locate a set of stairs, leading upward to what was most likely a second floor. What was up there, was beyond him, but if this was a house he could take a guess at a bedroom, and probably a bathroom, too.

The elevator door seemed to act like the front door to the house, leading straight into the living room. It was odd, and as far as he could see, it didn't seem to be a direct way out but Five would take a house over an elevator any day. As soon as the doors opened, he was out of the elevator in a flash of blue, shortly reappearing in the kitchen of the house, already rummaging through the cupboards in search of food, or coffee. He found neither.

Hanzo would be the last to step out of the elevator and into the bright room of the new area. What looked like a generic house more often than not held secrets and mystery. Hanzo ignored his newfound allies for now. If they had questions, he would answer, but right now he needed to know where he was and what unseen force brought him here. The squabbling between the group he had ignored, both because he found it annoying and because if he stepped in he would no doubt end up seriously harming one individual or the other.

Most of these kids were younger than him. Or at least the looked like it. Hanzo would keep up the Scorpion persona for now, until he felt he could trust the assortment of characters..

The house however was marvelous. Harumi would have loved the space and freedom. Satoshi could have any room he wanted. Hanzo could store his weapons and armors in one room and practice his skills outside on the freshly cut grass while Harumi cooked her signature lamb stew. And yet, just as these pleasant dreams came forth, they vanished. In a burning blaze of hellfire and unprecedented rage, they subsided to his incontrollable bloodlust.

Even after he had avenged their deaths, he still felt the cold sting of their lifeless gazes, frozen in fear and shame. They would never again know the warmth and happiness of a lavish home, no matter what Hanzo tried. Raiden had failed him. Quan Chi had manipulated him. The Elder Gods were pitiful worms who only acted in their own selfish interests. He was, for all intents and purposes, alone.

Again.

Hanzo clenched his fist as he walked into the hallway, looking at all the closed doors and clean walls. Somewhere, in another universe, in another life, he would have worked himself to the bone to afford a nice place like this, and give his family everything they could ever want or need. But for now, here, all he could do was go on, and live here in their memory.

Last edited:
"woah" I breathe a sigh of relief as the elevator actually opens. "It opened" I rush out into the room, flying because my bum still hurts, before even actually looking at it. " Oh, wow" I glance around taking I'm my surroundings. Then I sit down on the floor in an almost meditative position and fold my wings around myself again them fading to a multi colored speckle. "I'm gonna take a quick nap." I say not to anyone in particular. That is of course after I walk to the kitchen area and make a variety of fruit(coconuts,,bananas, mangos, and pineapple), and some small potatoes appear. I don't need to eat for atleast another week or two.

1613000010663.png
Ste-(You get the idea, still ragnarok)
Interacting: Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Funnier President Funnier President jump. jump. FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva
He watched as the the next one to wake up looked amongst the others, answering Elliots question while Steve looked around "Oh it's not only metal! there are some wires and stuff up there too, my uncle horse doctor fixed up Steve's mind to have all the cool stuff, and also me! that was a fun time, coming into existence" then saw Elliot and showed him something that seemingly scared him, to which made ragnarok a bit confused, was he afraid of paper? of books? then again it also finally hit him that maybe the man wrote something that was more scary then the first two things. Although seeing the child both angrily respond to him, and also step in between of the...hey wait did that guy turn into an octopus? a really odd small one at that? he watched the whole action "I mean...if you aren't a kid then your a small adult! which is what those kinda people are called, but alright then five..." then he looked to Lero as he started to as he started trailing off, to which he put an arm around his shoulder "Nonsense! I met this cool guy named Orcus and when he said he traveled he had a lot of interestin stuff to say and brought!" then he listened as the guy did seem interested in meeting his friends...steve didn't really think of them like that but Ragnarok totally did! As well the confused comment as to what a star animal is, which only got a smile from Ragnarok "Yeah he's a pretty shy guy! In fact right now he's real busy with just trying to hope the door opens so he can get some space away from other people, but I don't mind much! Also you should see him when he plays a harp, totally different person! it's great!"

then he continued to watch as Lero talked to the others, his tone getting a lot deeper and more serious, but from the sounds of it...he was sorta like orcus? or in the sense that his energy was more limiting then Ragnarok's? Either way, for once Ragnarok gave a sort of serious look "Don't think I won't go easy on ya since you seem like neato people, everyone calm down and don't fight each other, otherwise I might have to help stop you and get hungry..." then it was back to that wild smile as he looked to lero "Don't worry buddy! don't gotta worry about any weird energy drain stuff, I got the skills to keep people from fighting!" Then it seemed the situation was handled as the person with a ghost and the guy who had the book calmed down and...the book guy pulled a bed out of nowhere? and slept? actually wait, that other guy has a ghost "Hey! I can talk to ghosts too! at least, if I try hard enough...Steve's more better at doin that kinda thing but still we can do that also!" He didn't even look or care much as the mango was seemingly taken from his hand as he watched the whole situation with a grin. Then off in the corner the person who was there seemingly fell and faded into existence, on accident to which Ragnarok gave a wave with his free arm "Hey uhhh, you ok? been in the corner for a while now and it sounds like you fell down? also hello!" Then, finally, he also heard the ding, and while keeping his arm around lero, most likely moving him along to, he walked towards the door to the elevator seeing as the small man was standing in front of it, and it opened up to...an undestroyed area? which seemed completely fine and not at all ruined? he let go of lero as he also saw the couch, gasping as he quickly took a few steps towards it, jumping and turning to land on his back onto it "Wow this place is clean! and also pretty chill"​

20210210_112527.jpg
Mono
Interactions: Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (elliot)
currently feeling: hungry,confused,brave
health: 100%

As the boy rolled the mango he didn't realize someone was actually watching him steal the juicy fruit so he kept rolling it to some where he knew was going to be safe for him to eat at, his stomach grumbled from pain and he placed his hands on his stomach bracing for the pain he couldn't keep rolling it he had to eat now.
He slightly lifted his paper bag helmet/ mask and took a bite of the mango he had stolen from the group he had been so 'paired' with, though the boy was extremely adorable even though he didn't act like he was at all he hated being called 'cute' though it didn't happen much because he was usually being chased by things, though he took his mask back down he didn't reveal much just a mouth was all, he turned his head to see the boy looking at him it appeared to be inky??? It was quite strange but he couldn't tell if it was a friend or foe if he should stay or run, though he needed to find a weapon of some sorts to protect himself from things.

Last edited:

Lero had been feeling too ashamed to respond to any returning commentaries, but if he could, he would have most likely given Five a doubtful look and Hikari an agreeing nod. Just because the not-kit said that, or was standing his position did not actually mean that he wasn't planning something, or had to restrain an urge to act. He could agree with Hikari though, that if Elliot was bothered by the mute once again they'd both tag together to retaliate, even if the Magnetar's methods weren't direct aggression. None of his powers were on that line by themselves, he could only try and get the other time and openings for actual attacks.

At that pace, however, the Star Animal had only reacted again once Five had been set off... Yet again. This time he legitimately facepalmed, not just internally, and let out an annoyed groan over just how much that cycle kept repeating. No fear anymore, just annoyance, and probably eventually to fall into indifference. Lerhw didn't approach enough to see what was in the new parallelepiped book, though whatever it was could only have been in the same category as Ragnarok's usage of 'midget' earlier. He still couldn't shake the thought that some ridiculous kind of misunderstanding was happening, yet didn't feel like there was anything he could do about it either.

It just seemed like the starting of a conflict was inevitable...

Then a new smell was in the air, a hint of something ever so slightly metallic, iron-y in nature. Was someone hurt? It couldn't be leaked energy, so his next guess was blood; Though this scent was absolutely tame next to how his own blood smelled. In-between all of the smells and all of the individuals, everything was much too packed together for him to accurately pinpoint where it was coming from. He could only wash his gaze around with concern, but not say who was wounded and might need assistance... And they hadn't even actually fought yet!

Approached by the one that could not speak, Lerhw had tensed up wondering was kind of twisted thing the other might have to present to him next, given that he had done so to both Elliot and Five. What he did not expect was to be bestowed a cube of... soil? Looked like soil, smelled like soil, and weirdly enough did not crumble out of its cubic shape. For a moment he just stood there, holding the weird 'gift', he even tried keeping all of them towered up like that; But at the third block, Lero realized this was an impossible endeavor and stacked them on the floor nearby. So now he had these soil cubes gathered by 3 and 2 for what reason??

The fox-male didn't know and the other didn't say it either, pulling a bed out of some pocket dimension and laying down on it. In the middle of the elevator. At the same time that he wondered why everything was so polyhedral in nature, he frowned at how trusting of his own abilities this person was. Not only had he turned part of the group against him already, but he had also set off Five. Which was all the more reason to not put down one's guard at all.

Lero couldn't say he would stop the other if it came to that... Honestly, that guy had been nothing but a bother. It felt wrong to think that, but he would rather not have Five against him. It was simply the logical path to take.

Since that had been... solved? Postponed, for the time being, the Magnetar's attention went back to the weird blocks of dirt. That did give him an idea though: farming. Perhaps if they got possession of water and other fruits and vegetables they could have a little plot in the elevator? Not that Lerhw knew a lot about farming, or that 'mango' that the one in the corner had probably thrown at them, but trial and error was also part of survival. Sometimes thinking out of the box was a huge factor into whether you made it or not.

It was a bit of a crazy idea of course, and relied a bit too much on luck, but could help them solve the food issue.

On that topic, that little child with a parchment-made mask that had seen him use that very unkind tone earlier, had decided to take the mango for themselves. Lero did glance at them, following the pit-patter of uncovered, unprotected feet, but that didn't quite put a damper on the farming idea. All they needed was to keep whichever seed the fruit had, and he wasn't even close to desperate for energy yet.

"If you needed it so badly, you could just have asked~!", he didn't say it directly at the eating kit, but more like uttering it at the ceiling, with an amused, gentle laugh, "It's all yours, I'd just like to request you to not throw out the parts you can't eat away. Maybe keep it by the corner, we could use those."

Before he could even properly finish that endeavor, the one flapping on the corner had finally revealed themselves. Though certainly not by choice... the vulpine flinched ever so slightly at the impact, immediately turning his glance to the winged lizard-like female. She looked down after the greeting... is she feeling okay?
No new scents had joined in the variated mix of the elevator and its denizens, so he could at least be sure she wasn't bleeding... whatever it is that she bled.

"That was a bit of a brutal fall, are you alright?", at least Elliot said he was fine and Five... He seemed to have a soft spot for this, a sibling perhaps? Would explain why he seemed so eager to leave, he did have someone to return to...

Lero briefly wondered what that felt like.

*ding!*

Before the sound of the elevator stopping knocked every other thought aside...!

"...It did open..."

The Star Animal could barely believe his eyes. In fact, if it hadn't been for Ragnarok pulling him together further outside it was possible that he would have simply stood there for a moment, trying to process this development. The rambunctious personality was interesting, he did have a dash of energetic in there, but was manageable opposite to sleeping beauty of the block kingdom who just seemed to emanate illogical chaos. It was a nice difference.
He did take note to possibly find Steve an instrument and see how he dealt with it, and whoever this Orcus was they sounded like a fun time. Lerhw would probably make them all sorts of questions if they ever met. Despite the diverging personalities, both of them seemed like good people and it was something rather refreshing to see. There was a lot that he might have said back if it hadn't been for trying to keep the group from killing each other.

You know what? Ragnarok might turn out to be more trustworthy than Lero had first thought him to be.

The other had finally let go out of him to go bounce on the...bench? No, comfortable, indoors bench- couch! To go bounce in the couch and he could, at last, raise his gaze and take in their new surrounding. It reminded him strongly of inn rooms his travels had taken him to, but also not given the outdated technology, missing devices, seemingly weaker structure and odd organization. It was also bigger than the rooms he had slept in, though the aesthetic was peaceful and clean, and somewhat colorful. It really put 'relaxation' up to display which was rather intriguing.

Now with more space between them, Lerhw took a deep breath of the air and while also taking note of all the new scents, worked to track down that iron-y one from earlier. It was faint, even fainter than before, but his gaze ended up towards a further area with a big black box in the end and the not-kit rummaging through cabinets and drawers probably looking for food since they established it was going to be an issue.
But that was not what the Magnetar wanted to focus at.

"Five, at least run it under the water...", the tone wasn't commanding, and more of a heartfelt request, though before the other had even the chance to say anything he continued, "I can smell it. It would be bad if you got ill.", though for him bacteria and internal parasites couldn't live in such harsh conditions without just burning, Lero had been around other species enough to understand they could be dangerously lethal to others. And he doubted any of them understood medicine, or had medicine to counter anything like that.

He wasn't going to push it though, whether Five listened to his pleas or not was his decision.
His decision and his consequences to live... or not live with; This was all he could do.

Instead, his attention went back to Ragnarok and the explanations and questions that he was yet to give. Lerhw stepped closer, standing right by the end of couch and yet in front of it. He still wasn't sure this was a good idea, but it was both a demonstration and a way to save power, at least until things got tense between them again and he had to do something. Though the other did say he could leave the fighting to him, Lero wasn't sure if that was a proper plan either as Ragnarok's nature was rather impulsive.
Fight, yes, but he might need someone there to tell him when to stop too...

"It really is, though I wonder if it isn't someone else's already... Unless this really is some kind of social experiment, I wouldn't expect there to be so much in what's practically a hotel room in a way. Doesn't line up.", he took another glance around, taking note of some of the other's locations and what they were up to, at least those he could immediately see, "But we'll deal with that if the owner ever does come back, I'm here to answer those questions of Steve now! ...Though this is about to get bright, so maybe don't look directly at me for a bit..."

He let Ragnarok do and say whatever it is he'd like to say first, and once that was done with, closed his eyes and focused on the form change. Lerhw's silhouette would then glow in the same desaturated orange during heat-sense, but it wouldn't stop at the aura and cover all of him in that same glowy light growing brighter and brighter until it was nearly blinding.
The orbiting colorful rings were back too, spinning around him as what was once a humanoid form seemed to shrink and morph into a completely different shape. Both the glow and orbit faded out at the end to reveal what was a smallish and round white fox standing in the exact same spot. The whole process only took about a couple seconds.

"This is a part of why they call us by 'Star Animals' ", if there had been any doubt that this was in fact Lerhw, hearing the exact same voice again would have immediately cleared it. The bars on the choker still reacted as they had, lighting up like an equalizer, though as a collar now the whole thing seemed a tad too loose around his neck. It went a bit into uncanny territory with how his mouth opened accordingly with his syllables even now, "These forms are not as sturdy, but they do allow us to save energy..."

Lero shuffled on top of his paws for a bit, looking at the ground, then back up to process the change in perspective. It had been a long time since he had gone back into his Animal Shell for anything more than just baths or tasks that required being a fox to accomplish them. Like chasing off pests, he had to get money to travel somehow... After taking a stretch, the white vulpine had then positioned himself near the edge of the couch, crouched down and after a couple of flicks of his tail gone for a leap, landing right on top of it. There was more than enough space in there for both of them, so Ragnarok was safely not met with the weight of about two of Lero due to his short size being incredibly misleading. The cushion sank under his paws as he sat down beside the other, it felt weird.

"And I can still use some powers from here so it's not a complete loss either.", normally he'd demonstrate, but there wasn't anything viable for magnetism right next to them, that'd have to come later, "You know, I'd have said that the only place I was stuck at was that elevator, but now I suppose the answer has changed to this oddly ample hotel room~", no he had not forgotten that, and also seemed rather proud of it judging by the wag of his tail.

Last edited:
As Hikari took a glance at the new person, who had fallen out of the ceiling. He was still confused, and he had a lot of thought. How long had they even been stuck in that elevator for? would they ever get out? Well, Lero, Steve(the hipster one), and Elliot seemed nice, he didn't really know anyone else that well, or they had just joined recently

Five, he could telll had likely been through some rough stuff, and he kind of reminded him of a principal/Angry cat. He was unpredictable, reacted easily and likely a whole lot more- Lero, of course kind of seemed like Yusuke, in the quiet sense, but he didn't know if he could draw/sketch. Maybe he was like him, and at best was able to make a wobbly rectangle? Then there was Elliot, who was like a mix of Futuba and Ryuji, with him being loud, reckless, and adorable in the sense that you wanted to snuggle him to death. Steve Uno(that's what he was referring to hipster as) Was kind of a wild, unpredictable force, giving of a little Ryuji vibes if you asked him. And then there was Steve tu-tu, which he would refer to as that because its more fun to say tu-tu then two. He...... was like an idiot who didn't know anything, yet assumed he was doing everything right. And then Scorpion, the chop-chop karate dude. He barely knew any tae-kwon-do or karate, and weren't they the same thing? The only/main fighting skill he learned was sword fighting, which him having a broadsword.

As he quietly observed everyone, including the new little guy, who also gave of wanting-to-snuggle-to-death vibes, and he had stolen the Mango, which he didnt really care about, as he still had the granola bar. Speaking of which........ He checked his pockets, and found it! carefully placing it back in his pockets, he heard the main noice associated with elevators......

"DING!!!!"

With that loud noise, the elevators doors started to slide open, with Hikari cautiously waiting, incase it ws a trap. Fives however, didn't seem to care, as he had already teleported inside. Hikari waited for a moment, before deciding to come inside also. As he entered the house, he discovered it was a small one, with Fives already looting the cabinets, looking for food likely. He spotted Lero out of the corner of his eye, and released with shock that he hadn't apologized. He walked over to Lero, fully intending to apologize, but Ragnorok, was already talking to him about whatnot-

As he was about to turn away, he suddenly felt warm, and turned around to see Lero covered in light, with... orbital things covering him as he kept speaking to Ragnorok. Deciding to wait until he was finished, he took his mask out of his pocket, and pushed it gently on the left side, which changed him out of his phantom thieves outfit to what he had been waring before, a pair of jeans and a yellow t-shirt, which was surprisingly comfortable.

As he decided to apologize later, with Lero being busy, after turning into an animal, he went to check on Fives, who was still rummaging the area "Well- doesn't look like there is any food, sorry about that- bye the way, can I ask you something?" He had no idea how Fives would react to this- he just wanted to help him come out of his angry shell, even if it was how he usually was "Well..... I just notice that you definitely aren't your usual kid, even with super-powers or whatnot so... Are you some kind of time-travler? if you don't want to talk its fine" Hesitantly ,he wondered if he had made the right choice by talking to Fives instead of waiting for Lero.

NUMBER FIVE
mood
moody teenage old man

outfit
here

tags
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Funnier President Funnier President Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Knight boi Knight boi
interacting with Riza (briefly), Lero and Hikari.
Five had been quick to distract himself from the surrounding chatter, hopping up onto one of the counters to reach into the higher cupboards. He'd found nothing, so far. Everything appeared to be empty, and he could feel himself growing more and more frantic in his search attempts as time passed by. The lack of results didn't exactly surprise him, whatever asshole was behind all of this didn't seem like the type to make things easy, even so, he still needed some form of food to recover some damn energy. And God... He would kill a man for a cup of coffee, he didn't even care if it would taste like shit. He needed it.

Movement from behind caused a still in his rummaging, body stiffening for a moment as he glanced over his shoulder, eyes locking onto the other occupant of the room. The quiet girl. She hadn't said much to anyone, hadn't even introduced herself yet. She appeared to be setting something -something, he shortly realised to be a variety of fruits and vegetables- down on the counter he was standing on. How she'd produced the food was beyond him, and quite frankly, he didn't care enough to ask. There was a food supply, enough for everyone, and that was all that mattered.

"...Thanks." His voice came out near-silent, partly because he was still bewildered at how so much food had suddenly been produced, and partly because he was just bad at showing appreciation to others. Always had been. It wasn't a surprise, given his inflated ego. He hopped off the counter with a soft thud, eyes lingering on the winged girl for a moment with a weak smile on his lips, before helping himself to a banana that she'd set down.

How long had it been since he'd eaten one of these? How long had it been since he'd eaten fruit in general? He hadn't consumed anything aside from the sandwich he'd prepared for himself upon first arriving back in the present. How had he managed to ignore this hunger for so damn long?

Shit. The apocalypse really had done a number on his sanity.

He didn't even bother to peel the skin off the banana before taking a bite a bite of the fruit.

The taste was foreign to him. One that he couldn't recall, despite how far he reached into the depths of his memory. It was pleasant, sweet and soft, albeit with a slight chewy texture. Better than cockroaches, at least. Although anything was better than cockroaches.

He hadn't even noticed Lero as the other made himself apparent, speaking in a tone that resembled concern. "What?" His voice was slightly muffled by the banana that he continued to chew, brows furrowing in confusion for a moment as he stared back at the Star Animal, taking a moment to process what the other was saying. Was he talking about the banana? He wasn't aware that he'd been supposed to wash the fruit before eating-

And then it clicked.

His hands. He'd cut into them with his nails. His palms were still bleeding.

"'M fine." He brushed off Lero's concern with a grumble, making a mental note to clean up after eating. Infection was a risk, despite how small and insignificant his wounds appeared to be. He'd learnt that the hard way. He did not want to end up with septic shock again. "I'll wash my hands after I eat, if it get you to leave me alone." A free hand raised to wave the other off dismissively, shooting Lero an irritable look that mirrored his tone, mouth pulling into a frown soon after the Star Animal returned to whatever it was doing.

He wasn't left alone for long, however, as Hikari arrived not long after Lero had left. Five set his partially eaten banana down on the counter with an audible, irritated sigh. He leant against the counter as he shifted his attention to Hikari, frown deepening as the other paused a little way off from him. "That unnamed girl left some fruit." A hand gestured towards the pile on the counter, eyes flicking up to stare the other down. His hands shortly buried themselves in his pockets, curling into lose fists, nails picking at the drying blood that stained his palms. "What do you want, anyway? If you can't tell, I'm busy." He went to turn his back, resume eating, but was interrupted as Hikari spoke up again.

He felt his nails digging into his already damaged skin.

"I don't want to talk, so go away." He spoke lowly, staring the other down with darkened eyes, a defensive snarl on his lips. He didn't want to talk. He didn't want to make friends. He wanted to be left alone, to figure out a way to get back. He wanted to return to his idiotic family, because he didn't know if they were safe. He didn't know what was happening. Because he wasn't there.

A frustrated hiss escaped Five's mouth as anger seemed to pool up within him, again. He turned his back to Hikari, distracting himself with the sink, with cleaning himself up. He was silent as he turned the tap on, pleased to see it was actually working. His eyes stared down at the blood on his hands, running down the drain, jaw and shoulders tense.

...Shit.

"It was a logical conclusion to make, though." He finally spoke up, words quiet, shooting a glance at Hikari over his shoulder, hesitating for a moment before pulling back to the running water. "And a correct one." He didn't elaborate. He wasn't one to overshare. He wasn't Klaus. His fingers flexed under the water. "This." He spoke with a hiss of frustration, nodding down at himself, lips curled in disgust. "Was a mistake I made returning to the present." Silence. He turned back to Hikari for a moment, before quickly ripping his gaze away. "Can you go now? I'm not in the mood for conversation."
coded by reveriee.

Five had been quick to distract himself from the surrounding chatter, hopping up onto one of the counters to reach into the higher cupboards. He'd found nothing, so far. Everything appeared to be empty, and he could feel himself growing more and more frantic in his search attempts as time passed by. The lack of results didn't exactly surprise him, whatever asshole was behind all of this didn't seem like the type to make things easy, even so, he still needed some form of food to recover some damn energy. And God... He would kill a man for a cup of coffee, he didn't even care if it would taste like shit. He needed it.

Movement from behind caused a still in his rummaging, body stiffening for a moment as he glanced over his shoulder, eyes locking onto the other occupant of the room. The quiet girl. She hadn't said much to anyone, hadn't even introduced herself yet. She appeared to be setting something -something, he shortly realised to be a variety of fruits and vegetables- down on the counter he was standing on. How she'd produced the food was beyond him, and quite frankly, he didn't care enough to ask. There was a food supply, enough for everyone, and that was all that mattered.

"...Thanks." His voice came out near-silent, partly because he was still bewildered at how so much food had suddenly been produced, and partly because he was just bad at showing appreciation to others. Always had been. It wasn't a surprise, given his inflated ego. He hopped off the counter with a soft thud, eyes lingering on the winged girl for a moment with a weak smile on his lips, before helping himself to a banana that she'd set down.

How long had it been since he'd eaten one of these? How long had it been since he'd eaten fruit in general? He hadn't consumed anything aside from the sandwich he'd prepared for himself upon first arriving back in the present. How had he managed to ignore this hunger for so damn long?

Shit. The apocalypse really had done a number on his sanity.

He didn't even bother to peel the skin off the banana before taking a bite a bite of the fruit.

The taste was foreign to him. One that he couldn't recall, despite how far he reached into the depths of his memory. It was pleasant, sweet and soft, albeit with a slight chewy texture. Better than cockroaches, at least. Although anything was better than cockroaches.

He hadn't even noticed Lero as the other made himself apparent, speaking in a tone that resembled concern. "What?" His voice was slightly muffled by the banana that he continued to chew, brows furrowing in confusion for a moment as he stared back at the Star Animal, taking a moment to process what the other was saying. Was he talking about the banana? He wasn't aware that he'd been supposed to wash the fruit before eating-

And then it clicked.

His hands. He'd cut into them with his nails. His palms were still bleeding.

"'M fine." He brushed off Lero's concern with a grumble, making a mental note to clean up after eating. Infection was a risk, despite how small and insignificant his wounds appeared to be. He'd learnt that the hard way. He did not want to end up with septic shock again. "I'll wash my hands after I eat, if it get you to leave me alone." A free hand raised to wave the other off dismissively, shooting Lero an irritable look that mirrored his tone, mouth pulling into a frown soon after the Star Animal returned to whatever it was doing.

He wasn't left alone for long, however, as Hikari arrived not long after Lero had left. Five set his partially eaten banana down on the counter with an audible, irritated sigh. He leant against the counter as he shifted his attention to Hikari, frown deepening as the other paused a little way off from him. "That unnamed girl left some fruit." A hand gestured towards the pile on the counter, eyes flicking up to stare the other down. His hands shortly buried themselves in his pockets, curling into lose fists, nails picking at the drying blood that stained his palms. "What do you want, anyway? If you can't tell, I'm busy." He went to turn his back, resume eating, but was interrupted as Hikari spoke up again.

He felt his nails digging into his already damaged skin.

"I don't want to talk, so go away." He spoke lowly, staring the other down with darkened eyes, a defensive snarl on his lips. He didn't want to talk. He didn't want to make friends. He wanted to be left alone, to figure out a way to get back. He wanted to return to his idiotic family, because he didn't know if they were safe. He didn't know what was happening. Because he wasn't there.

A frustrated hiss escaped Five's mouth as anger seemed to pool up within him, again. He turned his back to Hikari, distracting himself with the sink, with cleaning himself up. He was silent as he turned the tap on, pleased to see it was actually working. His eyes stared down at the blood on his hands, running down the drain, jaw and shoulders tense.

...Shit.

"It was a logical conclusion to make, though." He finally spoke up, words quiet, shooting a glance at Hikari over his shoulder, hesitating for a moment before pulling back to the running water. "And a correct one." He didn't elaborate. He wasn't one to overshare. He wasn't Klaus. His fingers flexed under the water. "This." He spoke with a hiss of frustration, nodding down at himself, lips curled in disgust. "Was a mistake I made returning to the present." Silence. He turned back to Hikari for a moment, before quickly ripping his gaze away. "Can you go now? I'm not in the mood for conversation."

Elliot

Currently Feeling: Happy and Excited.
Interactions: Knight boi Knight boi
Mentions: jump. jump. Funnier President Funnier President

Did he upset Five by thanking him? He wasn't sure why but Five had the most devilish smirk on right now- was he trying to smile? Did he think he was smiling? He wasn't sure but by the way, he spoke the boy wasn't mad. Or wasn't mad at him at least. So surely he must be smiling? Maybe. Nevertheless, he offered a smile back to Five as the kid sat back down against the wall. He had noticed sploshes of red coming from the other's hand though. Was he...bleeding red ink? He didn't think humans had ink inside of them as well. He smiled at the thought that maybe they aren't so different after all but that smile soon dropped when he realized that the other must be hurt! But he didn't want to bug Five anymore. And it definitely looked like he didn't want to be bothered anyway either.

He watched quietly as the other people talked amongst themselves but his attention was soon fully on the small person with the mango. It seemed they were hungry as they began biting into the mango but soon stopped and started staring at him. Was the other scared? Or considering whether he should attack him or not? He opened his mouth to explain that he didn't mean any harm before hearing a ding.

Elliot perked up and saw that the doors of the elevator had opened. He really wasn't expecting that. Though when the others started flooding out he did expect that much. He was about to hop up and run out to explore the house before remembering the tiny person he was about to speak with.

"Oh right. My name is Elliot! What's your name?" He mused at the small person. "Um. I'm not going to hurt you or anything also. Are you still hungry? I think I see a kitchen in there so maybe we can get some more food. Or something to peel that mango with." The octopus kid hummed. Was the small person going to be able to make it there? He looked down at them again. "Do you need help getting there? You can climb on me if you need to. I'll bring the mango as well." He said while motioning to the Mango. Everyone else had seemed to already left. And the blocky steve guy was still sleeping. So it seemed they were the last two left in here.

20210210_112527.jpg
Mono
Interactions: Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (elliot)
currently feeling:Curious,nervous
health:
100%

Mono heard the elevator come to a what seemed to be a stop and heard the loud 'ding' he turned his baggy like head to see what was going on and what seems to appear to be like a house which was quite strange if you asked him, he turned his head to see the ink boy who semmed to be communicating to him? or at least trying to do so though he was having a hard time understanding he saw him point to the mango and he turned to look at it and turned back too see the ink boy continue trying too talk to him though Mono could't really understand him, all of a sudden he saw him leave and peeked his head out and then, rather quickly ran back to the peach it seemed the ink boy came back and he saw him bring out his hand, he pushed the mango to the boys hand and climbed up their shirt quickly and sat on their shoulder.

Last edited:
1613146269659.png
Ragnarok (not steve)
Interacting: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (doesn't seem like anyone else is directly talking to ragnarok)
He simply layed there on the couch as he relaxed, looking to lero as he started talking about how it might be someone else's house, or if this whole thing was meant to be some social test thing maybe that was the point of this? either way, this didn't seem like a hotel "If someone was living here, don't you think there'd be some sort of way out other then some weird elevator? I mean...I guess there's the window! that's another way out!" then he started saying that he was going to answer the questions of steve, about star animal and stuff, and he mentioned about things getting bright to which, Ragnarok would have loved to stare at but a certain nagging voice was pointing out it would hurt twice as much for some with twice as much vision, to which the little multiplication he knew that made sense, so he covered his eyes with his hands. He waited a while, then as lero started talking again he looked to see that hey, he was a fox now! he didn't even really think of the chance it was just some random fox, and as lero talked he didn't even have to, to which Ragnarok went "oooooo" not really understanding the whole saving energy. Why couldn't he save energy as a person? wasn't it just like normal people energy with eating and stuff? then again he was a star animal person so it's different for them? As lero jumped onto the couch, Ragnarok would carefully sit up and scooch closer to lero to look at his fox form, it was pretty cool! it reminded him sorta of a really old friend...but he couldn't really remeber them, but hey this fox had also cool weird powers! "What are your powers actually, you said somethin about re stri cting movement but I just assumed ya meant just grabbing them around the arms!" then he made mention of the only place he had been stuck was in the elevator in this house, to which ragnarok replied "Same! I ain't been stuck anywhere really...well except that one time people thought I was a bad person, but I had my harp so I was fine with it! also, are you like...people heavy or fox heavy like that? and also if your people heavy then how does that work, seem a bit...small to be people heavy" he then looked to the window, a smile crawling over his face as he had a very bad idea​

Riza Azira
(Open to interactions)

Sitting on the floor was really comfy. I hadn't noticed when the star animal became a fox nor when Five complemented my fruit, because I was fast asleep. As I slept my wings rippled with soft colors, I couldn't really control that. So peacefully I slept, lightly at first as to not be disturbed but after a while I had slipped into deeper sleep where my dreams were my friends. Should I have warned the others? Nahh.....

Last edited:

Would it be too weird if I appologized for accidental eavesdropping?

(Direct interaction, yet all get passing mentions.)

While he had not said anything else to Five, Lerhw had given the other a content little nod at his response to the plea. Sure, he had been expectedly annoyed at the request, but it was good to see that despite the harsh tone and irritated glares the other had the conscience of the possible issue they'd have in their hands in case he did not oblige with it and could put the annoyance aside when it came to preventing a life risk.

He continued doing his own thing, chatting with Ragnarok, going back into his Animal Shell, leaping on the couch- The other did have a point though, why did the elevator work as the door to such a place? If it really was a hotel, the floor would probably only be accessible with a key-card or code of some kind... Or even, they'd have been greeted immediately with some sort of security system warning them to step out before force would be employed. But that did not mean that it couldn't still be owned by somebody; Neither did it mean that the elevator was always there.

"It could work like a phase gate...", he wondered for a moment, as in the background Hikari passed by them seemingly having changed clothes, his footsteps got more distant as he moved beyond the living room area, "Instant travel is very important in the universe, it's a way to connect distant locations to make traversing in-between them quick and efficient. Phase gates are enormous metallic structures with what's basically portals in them, they allow ships and other big vessels and equipment through, companies build them for trading or terraforming efforts and such. What I'm trying to say is... Maybe the elevator isn't always physically here?"

Lero's right ear twitched for a moment, taking in what Hikari was apparently asking to Five. Bold move, it's not the sort of thing anyone would be daring to do. As their conversation continued, however, the arctic fox shuffled on his paws a bit, feeling rather guilty to be overhearing such a personal topic. He couldn't help it, they were located too close to each other and he had been trained to keep alert of his surroundings all the time. In moments like this though, the Star Animal wish he could just click a switch and turn it off akin to a setting on his universal translator.

"It might be able to phase into existence in-between other entrances, linking completely different points in space for a temporary amount of time... The real mystery is for what purpose. Why would someone go through the trouble of setting up something this elaborate and then get all of these people on it?", social experiment was still wining in the hypothesis game, though again, for what reason?? What were they overlooking, what could be gained from this? Did they have anything in common? Their personalities were all so variated and even opposites...

...What if that was exactly the point?

The window had certainly been another interesting detail. Lerhw did give it a passing glance, but too quick to assess whether there was something wrong with it or not. If they weren't meant to escape though, what good would a window even do? Surely there's already some sort of counter in place, right? And if not, if they did get outside of this place, then what? That didn't mean that they could easily go back to where each of them had come from either! That was playing survival in a different and less compact location and did not actually solve the problem at hand... If they did break out, it might turn out that this what they were supposed to do all along, and the experiment continues. It's all utterly hopeless without any sort of context or plan.

As he pondered those things, Lero could hear Elliot still by the elevator, talking to someone. He wasn't too sure of what a 'kitchen' was, but judging by the familiar pitter-patter from before and the topic of the mango, the vulpine had been quick to guess who was receiving the sentences. So that unusually tiny kit was also mute? Either that or incredibly shy or... Maybe it could not understand whichever language this was supposed to be. See? This is why universal translators were a must-have! Anyways, the confusing one was most likely still asleep, an idea which had apparently been shared by the winged lizardy female as her slowed-down sound breaths seemed to indicate. The wings were in the way of any actual confirmation, their color-blending feature was quite pretty, akin to a night-light or some energy reactors he had seen before. But less dangerous, definitely less dangerous.

Scorpion... continued just walking around, he guessed that's what he was listening coming from upstairs now. Lerhw did wonder what the warrior could be thinking about. Did the location give him some kind of flashbacks? Or had he just never seen anything like it before? Maybe the male only knew the battlefield, like the Star Animal for a chunk of his life and was having some sort of existential crisis over it? It was hard to tell since this was undoubtedly their most reserved and stoic member... Even more than Five, he dared to say.

It was only when Ragnarok had decided to do more questions that Lero's ears had perked back up again to give the other full attention. He hadn't even realized that as he was thinking about things they had drooped a little... Yeah, it had been a while, his control over them was not what it had once used to be; His feelings on matters would be clear as day for anyone that could properly read them.
The distraction was quite welcome anyway! Talking about his abilities was a much more pleasant topic than... possibly anything else they could talk about. He brought his tail closer, wrapping it around his body, though the tip flicked nervously with a surge of self-awareness that was being bothersome.

"Oh that! Uhhh, okay- Uhhh, you know how planets have their own gravity? And it attracts things to them and that's why we don't fall while the planets are spinning...? So I can, sorta emit my own gravitational field too. I can activate it and then target things and people I want to attract and it's kinda like there's someone constantly pulling them towards my direction. It's pretty hard to take distance while it's active, so that'd make it practically impossible to continue fighting.", unless they then turned to attack Lero himself, but that wasn't too important, "It goes the opposite way too, but a bit different, it's more like a shockwave sort of thing, it will just push everything away from me without any distinction. Then there's magnetism, which is really as it sounds, I can control metal around and heat-sense, which is... well, it's like a radar, but for heat signatures."

"If there was someone hidden in this room, I'd know. I can also kinda 'see' where everybody is without actually seeing them... In fact!", he pointed with a front paw towards the sleeping Riza, his tail whipping against the cushions proudly, "I knew where she was even before she fell and I still think that's where that mango came from."

Lerhw kept the fact that he could not feel pain of any kind to himself. He didn't think it was pertinent information, it was the thing that others always considered 'weird' and was often used as an excuse as to why he served as a punching-bag or someone to throw risky and unwanted endeavors at.
Though, he still felt like this sort of omission did count as lying in some way, to which his tail grew still and his ears once more seemed to droop ever so slightly, gaze directed at his paws. Maybe, if he didn't have such a huge complex over the whole thing... He didn't want it to affect how he was perceived this soon.

"Ehh, you got arrested, huh? I can kind of see why, having a more rambunctious personality like yours can be quite scary to deal with for others...", the next question had been... odd. Lero had to stop for a moment, blinking with confusion, "Why do you even need this piece of information...?", he couldn't find any harm in it though, despite being so strangely specific, "I suppose that around 15-20 kilograms like this... Then around 90? 95? For my humanoid form. I've always been heavier than I look, might be because I can generate my own gravitational field, well it did help me face much larger enemies than myself before so-", he cocked his head a little, as if shrugging with it, "That's fine. But in conclusion, the answer is: fox-heavy, and yet a much bigger fox than me...?"

Last edited:
Riza Azira
(Pretty much everyone in the same room)

Although she was asleep she also wasn't. This was a problem with most of her species. They sleep fought, walked, and even talked. And although it wasn't a big deal back home, where ever that was now, it must be weird to see her unfold her wings and begin babbling about flying around trees and sleeping in the canopy. Even with her eyes closed she could somehow faintly sense the others. Then she was in her rampage state, still deep asleep, she got up and started having a normal, too her, fit of a crazed being on the floor. Not waking up she went back to her spot and curled up in her wings as she had before.

(Hehe, I don't have words for what my brain just had me write, enjoy my weird random ideas)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back