• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello it is me, I have returned after a long hiatus to put up a search thread.

I'm looking for partners either on-site or discord, with a lot of ideas and some obscure fandoms.

About me:
I'm an 18 year old female. I'm a college student majoring in criminal justice. I'm in the CST timezone. I do my best to stay on top of responses! I love OOC chatter and getting to know my partners- and I have a SUPER cute dog.

Requirements:
-16 or older, I'm a baby adult but don't mind role-playing with people a bit closer to my age. However if we click, age doesn't really matter in the long run.
-Please. No one liners. I consider myself semi-lit, and while my responses can vary in length, I'd like a decent response.
-if you lose interest, please tell me.
-I will not tolerate hate of any kind.

Now onto plots and stuff:

I can do any gender pairings for romance.
(** indicates craving!)

My very obscure fandoms are as follows:
-The Henry Stickmin Collection**
-Miitopia**
-Among Us (I have my own impostor lore)
-Animal Crossing
-Tomodachi Life
-Hollow Knight
-I'm low-key simping for some Sims NPCs lol but that could be a thing we could do? Idk

As for non-fandom plots, I have some ideas:
-Coffee Shop
-Classmates
-Childhood Friends
-Arranged Marriage
-Travelers
-Royalty
-Supernatural x Human (werewolves? vampires? I do prefer the human role but it doesn't hurt to branch out.)**
-Branching off supernatural x human: an alien finds themselves lost on Earth and befriends a human.

Suggest ideas of your own!

Comment or PM if you're interested.

Last edited:
hmmm i may be able to do miitopia out of those as i have played the original game.

ah i havent as irl hit me but i do at least know the plot of it and its zany stuff that happens, sadly i think i stopped at the end of Greenhorne (Giant oof) but have seen bits of the other areas and such

ah i havent as irl hit me but i do at least know the plot of it and its zany stuff that happens, sadly i think i stopped at the end of Greenhorne (Giant oof) but have seen bits of the other areas and such
We can work something out. Shoot me a PM then :)

Okay, the fact you do Miitopia or Tomodatchi Life def has me interested! I have a few Mii OCs thatco can go in either :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back