• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy An author's horrors

Harbinger

Three Thousand Club
The story will take place in a small town on the coast of Washington. A writer has written a book and is sent to a dream like state that is only is noticiable when you enter the town. The thing is that when he entered his horror book characters came to life. The entity called The Darkness has taken over the towns people and turned them into murderous maniacs.

A group of friends head down the same road a few days later and hit a person walking ac ross the street. When they go to check on him, they find out he is dead. When they try to call the police, their phones don't work and when they turn around, The man isn't there anymore.

This is the basic premise of i, I just want to see if some people would be interested in it.

I'll need some help with someone to check it over when I finish it and see if I need to add anything.

that'll be awsome, could you see if anybody else would be interested. I want to atleast have one more person. Cause I'm gonna take the role as the author who meets the group.

I'll ask a few people who've RP'ed with me before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that'll be nice. I'll try to have the rp up by this afternoon or tomorrow. 
@cloudyblueday The RP and Cs is all set up, just look it over and tell me if there is anything that needs to be changed. When you are ready, go ahead and make your CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back